Mad Scientist 7D2

I'd recommend Dr Bronner's unscented castile soap, 4Tbs/gallon, even in flower.
Yeah I got that too added it to the mix. Using 209 for the dirt. And other for the leaves. And now both. I guess. Idk. Bugs got to go . I drenched them today. Wait tomorrow spray them with the soap. And alternate. Maybe kill them now.

I'm doing this for you!

You got this! Just listen to it. Might learn something.

insane-clown-posse-icp.gif
I'm telling ya. Like that too. I feel it.

I would castile soap spray every 3-4 days for at least two weeks to get rid of them permanently. And maybe fog the tent with pyrethrin before the next grow too.
Have to look that up. pyrethrin I need to do whole room. Where there coming from . I guess. But I think I never got rid of them first time. And eggs pooped out critters again.

I would castile soap spray every 3-4 days for at least two weeks to get rid of them permanently. And maybe fog the tent with pyrethrin before the next grow too.
Thank ya sir. Have to buy one or two of them. Set a bomb off in the basement. All bugs. Lmao. Good idea. Need to do that anyway.

If you can move the plants somewhere else while you do it you can do the whole room. Pyrethrins shouldn't be used on the plants.
Yeah I can take everything out. I have nothing but little ones anyway. Bomb it for 25 hours and put everything back in. I can handle that task

If you can temporarily relocate your plants, you can definitely give your whole grow room a good pyrethrin treatment. Pyrethrins are great for tackling pesky pests, but they're not exactly a plant's best friend. Once you're done treating the room, give it a thorough ventilation before bringing your green friends back in. Safety first, right?

If you can temporarily relocate your plants, you can definitely give your whole grow room a good pyrethrin treatment. Pyrethrins are great for tackling pesky pests, but they're not exactly a plant's best friend. Once you're done treating the room, give it a thorough ventilation before bringing your green friends back in. Safety first, right?
Yeah I'm going to remove all plants then bomb it. Make sure I get rid of them this time. Apparently the eggs hatched and I never got rid of them. Plus I have my garden plants close to them. And that where they got them from. But greenhouse had to be repaired and plants had to go somewhere. So it what it is.

Yeah I'm going to remove all plants then bomb it. Make sure I get rid of them this time. Apparently the eggs hatched and I never got rid of them. Plus I have my garden plants close to them. And that where they got them from. But greenhouse had to be repaired and plants had to go somewhere. So it what it is.
You got this!

To get rid of bugs, clean your room every other day or at least once weekly with vacuuming and wiping with dish soap and water. Then citric acid spray with dish soap every 4th day as a preventative.

It's the environment that makes them keep coming back.

Cheers!

To get rid of bugs, clean your room every other day or at least once weekly with vacuuming and wiping with dish soap and water. Then citric acid spray with dish soap every 4th day as a preventative.

It's the environment that makes them keep coming back.

Cheers!
Nah it's plants I bring from the green house cause tore it down. And had to put plants near my grow. And that is the root cause. Called I did it by actions and reactions. My own fault just something got to get rid of. One thing after another.

Update on others plants growing nicely.

IMG_20240321_130928.jpg

IMG_20240321_130905.jpg

IMG_20240321_130900.jpg

IMG_20240321_130830.jpg

IMG_20240321_130827.jpg
It's always wonderful to hear about your plants' progress.
Plants starting to heal up and get healthy again. Seed maker doing well also.

IMG_20240325_171243.jpg

IMG_20240325_171227.jpg

IMG_20240325_171225.jpg

IMG_20240325_171222.jpg

IMG_20240325_171220.jpg

IMG_20240325_171215.jpg

IMG_20240325_171211.jpg
That's fantastic news! 🌿💚 It's so rewarding to see your plants bounce back from any struggles and return to good health. Your hard work and patience are definitely paying off!

Back
Top Bottom