Making Moves

Kingsnake235

Hello!

After finally deciding to grow my own and scouring the internet for a week or so, most of my searches have brought me to this forum; so I decided to sign up and hopefully make my own contributions to this community over time.

I've been "involved" with a few good-sized operations (12-20lb yields) run by others, but my registration here will mark the beginning of my own personal journey towards securing an infinite stash for myself :thumb:

Though I'll be growing relatively small, I'm definitely after quality over quantity to suit my needs for both bud as well as hopefully a decent amount of hash on the side.

I am currently making final decisions about an appropriate grow space in my home, but am likely going to start with a 3x2x5' space, but thats a story for another thread..

Looking forward to it!

thanks!

I have definitely noticed a level of decorum not present on other boards, and have found a ton of useful information already!

cheers

:welcome: to :420: You've found the most complete and active cannabis cultivation site on the internet. The depth and breadth of knowledge here is astounding and can be overwhelming. If I can help you find something, or offer advice, please feel free to ask any time. Not only me but many others. We all want you to succeed. Again :welcome:
--
Rifleman

thanks everyone! looking forward to things to come :thumb:

i have started a.. detailed thread.. outlining my current thoughts towards this first run.
Any comments or direction in that regard would be greatly appreciated!

nothing has been purchased yet, and the space i can use will be cleaned out in a week or so; I'm trying to get it all (or mostly) down on paper before I go on a shopping binge, haha!

thanks again; see you around :)

ooh, a bit of general experience, and some good research methods haha, but nothing compared to the wealth of knowledge I have been exposed to since arriving here!

I've been up all night scouring forums for like.. a week. haha! so much to learn :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom