Male preflowers? Please help

triggz2k15

If anyone could take a look and verify would be much appreciated. I am swinging more towards male as so fat unlike the pear shaped female pre-flower. Here are 2 pics, sorry for quality as my hands shake a lot ( did try my best lol)

20160712_155430.jpg
20160712_155406.jpg

like I said before I'm swinging more male. Both pics are the same plant.

Thank you in advanced for any replies, Triggz.

Peace Love and Respect.

Re: male??? preflowers ??? please help.

ye that is the string to keep them down for LST. Sorry il try take some better ones now, damn shakey hands! Thanks for the quick response though :). Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

here are 2 more, I forgot to say last time the angle of the photo. the top of the plant is towards the bottom of the pic as if was coming towards you, as it is tied down for LST. Again sorry for the quality of pics, my hands don't allow unfortunately :(.
20160712_162906.jpg
20160712_162917.jpg

Thanks in advance, Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Re: male??? preflowers ??? please help.

Thanks twox, and thanks for quick reply my friend. I think I will defo wait like u said, I am not too worried which way it goes as was only a bag seed that I started when my set up came and I was still researching what strain best to go with. Also I thought it would be best to practice any methods like topping and LST on a bad seed plant. being my 1st grow I wanted to practice and make sure I don't mess up the fem seeds I got. I decided to go with wwxbb from female seeds, as have heard it is a forgiving strain for new growers like myself. They all popped in germination ( was surprised, but not complaining :) ) so I have those four now I'm little 1 litre pots in a seedling dome for humidity.

I don't think people realise just how much shakey hands hinder your everyday life, THANKYOU for that tip about bracing the camera, propyl would of took me moths to clock that one if at all lol. ;)

Once again thank you for taking a look twox.
Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Will do mate, thanks.

I,ll add you as a friend if you don't mind so can shoot u afew questions now and again?

Triggz.

Peace Love and Respect.

Hey Triggz, i would also say its too early...wish i could take macro pic of it like i do with mine, would be easier :)

Anyway my hands also shake sometimes(i can be a little ball of stress), the way i make it nice, steady and high enough is by leaning cam on my knees instead...i kinda look like crouching "The Ring" girl(blonde edition) while taking them but hey, it works :)

Hey Cat:) , ye just going wait a Lil longer but not to fussed about the 2 on the go as they was bag seeds and only started them for prat ice while I was still researchin what best strain to go for.

Haha ring girl. Made me laugh when I read that, will have too try it out. Thanks for the advice, it all helps . My hands always shake, like all day, but always seem to shake more when I'm trying to do something lol epically something that requires a steady hand hand lol. It's like they know what I'm doing and kinda say noooooooo u not doing that haha.

Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Back
Top Bottom