Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS3000: Chef's New 4x4

Dam I definitely hate wen I get low I’ve got used to wen I harvest I take a few jars n stash it to wen I’ll need it def helped me out a few dark moments lol
Oh I’ve got plenty of buds, just almost out of the grandpa glue. I’m sitting on a big stash of Sour Bubba and Terple currently.

o I’m the same way usally fall in love with one till it’s gone then I’m sad till next harvest but I’ve Ben running gelato for a min there just something with the strain just calls my name lol

Man that’s a first I use mc so far for a yr smooth sailing
The MC works well, but it provides almost zero silica. I like to get the pro-tekt in there cause the added silica makes the leaves nice and glossy, the branches stronger, and helps to maximize trichome development. The calmag is there basically to even out the nutrient ratios cause the pro-tekt adds a bunch of K which could be a problem if the Ca and Mg aren’t where they need to be.

Looks like a great setup. Girls are coming right along. I got some new toys coming too. Maybe one day I’ll get a Mars light.
You won’t regret it !! Bang for ur buck

I know that Van does sulfur burns every week or so for PM, but make sure you wash that stuff off at harvest!
According to the grower I spoke with on the phone about this product I was told it is applied just twice and both times during the vegging cycle. They grow almost strictly from clones and said when their clones reach about 15" tall they get sprayed liberally top and bottom of the leaves. And that's it till the plant is up-potted for the last time before flowering. Right before flipping the plant it is again liberally sprayed. They start at the bottom of the plant spraying the bottoms while working their way up the plant. Then spray the tops of the leaves.

I treated the plants I have growing ten days ago and checked about 5 or 6 leaves on each plant. I saw only a few HRMs and they were all dead. So my confidence is increasing that this stuff is going to work. They told me it's fantastic on PWM too.

o I’m the same way usally fall in love with one till it’s gone then I’m sad till next harvest but I’ve Ben running gelato for a min there just something with the strain just calls my name lol
Where’s your gelato from? I’ve got the 420fastbuds gelato auto that I’ve been wanting to run pretty soon here.

According to the grower I spoke with on the phone about this product I was told it is applied just twice and both times during the vegging cycle. They grow almost strictly from clones and said when their clones reach about 15" tall they get sprayed liberally top and bottom of the leaves. And that's it till the plant is up-potted for the last time before flowering. Right before flipping the plant it is again liberally sprayed. They start at the bottom of the plant spraying the bottoms while working their way up the plant. Then spray the tops of the leaves.

I treated the plants I have growing ten days ago and checked about 5 or 6 leaves on each plant. I saw only a few HRMs and they were all dead. So my confidence is increasing that this stuff is going to work. They told me it's fantastic on PWM too.
You’re referring to your powdered sulphur spray right?

Looks like a great setup. Girls are coming right along. I got some new toys coming too. Maybe one day I’ll get a Mars light.
thanks Reave. These seed run girls are definitely looking way better in the 4x4. It’s too bad they didn’t get 3 gallons of soil. Had I planned to do it this way I would’ve up potted all three and not just the 1

I’ve grown there purple lemonade fastbuds amazing stuff definitely turned purple on me
3A99683C-CF6E-463E-B7A1-A86277487883.jpeg

I have some doh si doh from the dispensary right now. Me like. Tiny bit harsh.
Really never grown only picked it since it was crossed with gelato Hopfully does good fingers crossed

Do si dos is like one of the frostiest breeders around today. I’ve seen a bunch of fantastic examples. @Jack420 that purple lemonade looks killer! Was that grown under the TS?

Bonide.............yes I am
What did that bag cost you, if you don’t mind?
I fell slightly behind, Chef. It was fun catching up (to a point).

All of your babies look happy and healthy and that BCP is mouth-watering.

My enjoyment of your updates was somewhat tempered when I got to the point that described how "someone" is trying to corner the nute-mixing market. What next? :reading420magazine:
thanks for catching up GDB. Yes, I’m very very pleased with how the youngsters and the BCP are looking. The BCp smells so delicious, you open the closet it’s in and delicious berry scent comes wafting out.

You know, can’t be mad at em for getting into the market first! Should’ve licensed some nutrient software and set up for yourself! I had no choice but to go with SaugaSolutions™.

Do si dos is like one of the frostiest breeders around today. I’ve seen a bunch of fantastic examples. @Jack420 that purple lemonade looks killer! Was that grown under the TS?

What did that bag cost you, if you don’t mind?

thanks for catching up GDB. Yes, I’m very very pleased with how the youngsters and the BCP are looking. The BCp smells so delicious, you open the closet it’s in and delicious berry scent comes wafting out.

You know, can’t be mad at em for getting into the market first! Should’ve licensed some nutrient software and set up for yourself! I had no choice but to go with SaugaSolutions™.
Right is y I just had to go with both of the best worlds yes under the ts3000
7E0C1631-D392-4692-81F3-592B212A3723.jpeg
FD0B9AFB-68C5-44EE-A4D2-3F2C55929E45.jpeg
just did two under the light really did amazing I’m telling you the light is were is At great success on my end

Right is y I just had to go with both of the best worlds yes under the ts3000
7E0C1631-D392-4692-81F3-592B212A3723.jpeg
FD0B9AFB-68C5-44EE-A4D2-3F2C55929E45.jpeg
just did two under the light really did amazing I’m telling you the light is were is At great success on my end
God damn! Excellent work... the Mars panel did some thing fantastic with those autos! Grown in DWC?

Ebb flood table 5 gal coco only mc with a bit terpinator in flower that’s it mc really does well in ebb flow with little maintenance I check on my girls once a week

Back
Top Bottom