Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:It's my pleasure.She is awesome,sugars all over her.:bravo:
Hi Sarah, Thanks for asking. Ladys looking great, I have my room dialed in and have my biggest 1 plant harvest coming up in about 2 weeks, will share photos here.
8-20_004.JPG
8-20_002.JPG
:thumb::circle-of-love:

haha,i always wonder if i put half indica and half sativa,what will i got.:volcano-smiley: But not from indica sativa hybrid strain.:high-five: I got this thought from this picture,haha :smokin::smokin:
indica_sativa.png

You'd waste a good sativa, lol?

haha,i always wonder if i put half indica and half sativa,what will i got.:volcano-smiley: But not from indica sativa hybrid strain.:high-five: I got this thought from this picture,haha :smokin::smokin:
indica_sativa.png

I've probably smoked both in one bowl and i really got a different high out of it, def more indica but the mind can play tricks on you just by thinking your smoking something different your body can interpret differently

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:hmmmm::hmmmm:wow,that must be good,right? :volcano-smiley: I wish i can try it...i really want to...:volcano-smiley:
I've probably smoked both in one bowl and i really got a different high out of it, def more indica but the mind can play tricks on you just by thinking your smoking something different your body can interpret differently

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Whom do you @ today? :bravo::welcome: I'm gonna tag one person here: @SmokeSara :volcano-smiley: Let me know your choice here.:cheer:
Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer on 420magazine now, who do you trust? Please tag him here, we will choose one people from all the tagged person.(such as @SmokeSara):welcome:
we are waiting for their objective ,professinoal review. Mars Pro II Epistar 320 and 4'x4 tent will be the reviewed product. Deadline: 30th,Sept. ————By Mars Hydro Team.
product_reviewer_1_1.jpg

Genius ideas from your guys::bravo:
1 We use Velcro flap for removable separation wall to prevent light leak.:high-five:If we use zipper door,we need find another way to solve the light-tight problem.It will also costs more.:Namaste:
2 Add a observation window.
3 Add a floor tray to the shelf.
For the seedling room,if we make it bigger,the whole growing room need to change,it will rise the costs and delivery fee.:Namaste:
Anything else need to change? :welcome:
08_25_tent11.jpg

QQ_20160901105831.jpg

For the seedling room,if we make it bigger,the whole growing room need to change,it will rise the costs and delivery fee.

If you don't make it big enough, lol, you'll save 100% on your manufacturing costs.

Anything else need to change?

I cannot tell from the image - do you have some kind of crossbar at the top of that secondary room for folks to hang a light from?

For the seedling room,if we make it bigger,the whole growing room need to change,it will rise the costs and delivery fee.:Namaste:

Yes, I thought that might be a production problem. :straightface: You're already cutting fabric panels/doors/zippers/frames for a 4x4, which is why it's a good idea. If you have to cut specific sizes for just this one tent, you lose the production cost advantage.

But ... :hmmmm: ... can't the small side be 6 inches wider? You're going to have to cut those pieces just for this tent anyway, since it's a tall one, unlike the other small tents you make ... ? It wouldn't make the package larger, but it would be more cost for the extra fabric and framing. :hmmmm:

Oh, ok, I just figured it out. The top framing has to span the entire width. :cheesygrinsmiley: So you keep it to 60 inches, just like your 5x5 and your 60 inch tall tents. 60 inches is your shipping length - longer costs more ... right?

Actually, the 18 inches will work fine, as long as the shelf is used. Seedlings can go on top and larger vegging plants on the floor. :thumb:

:circle-of-love:I'm just saying if it's too big,not only the costs also the delivery fee will be higher.:Namaste:But we will try to make a bigger seedling room,if you guys like it.:high-five:
Yes have place to hang the light,it's same as the flowering room.Next time i will ask some pics of it.:high-five:
If you don't make it big enough, lol, you'll save 100% on your manufacturing costs.

I cannot tell from the image - do you have some kind of crossbar at the top of that secondary room for folks to hang a light from?

Yeah,it will also be a productions problem.:high-five: small side be 6inches wider..hum,i will talk with our diesinger.:thanks:
Yes, I thought that might be a production problem. :straightface: You're already cutting fabric panels/doors/zippers/frames for a 4x4, which is why it's a good idea. If you have to cut specific sizes for just this one tent, you lose the production cost advantage.

But ... :hmmmm: ... can't the small side be 6 inches wider? You're going to have to cut those pieces just for this tent anyway, since it's a tall one, unlike the other small tents you make ... ? It wouldn't make the package larger, but it would be more cost for the extra fabric and framing. :hmmmm:

Oh, ok, I just figured it out. The top framing has to span the entire width. :cheesygrinsmiley: So you keep it to 60 inches, just like your 5x5 and your 60 inch tall tents. 60 inches is your shipping length - longer costs more ... right?

Actually, the 18 inches will work fine, as long as the shelf is used. Seedlings can go on top and larger vegging plants on the floor. :thumb:

Heheh, when a person has been smoking herb and doing simple math in his head, he has to remember to double-check his math. I failed to do that.

Your tent is already 66 inches wide. I thought it was 60 inches.

That 18 inches just "feels" too small. 24 inches would resonate with Americans better - it would be a 4x4 bloom side with a 2x4 veg side - simple to grasp - one side is twice as big as the other.

Length:66inches(flowering room48 inches+seedling room 18inches),width :48inches,height :80inches.
haha,even i didn't smoke,my math will not be any better.:volcano-smiley:My math teacher had no idea what's in my little mind.:smokin:
24inches for seedling,i will ask our designer.:thanks:
Thanks for your opinions.:bravo:
Heheh, when a person has been smoking herb and doing simple math in his head, he has to remember to double-check his math. I failed to do that.

Your tent is already 66 inches wide. I thought it was 60 inches.

That 18 inches just "feels" too small. 24 inches would resonate with Americans better - it would be a 4x4 bloom side with a 2x4 veg side - simple to grasp - one side is twice as big as the other.

so yeh essentially it would be an outside measurement of 48x72 with the inside wall at 48 leaving 24 for the seedling area.

still wanna see 2 adjustable shelves in there though. cuz my thought is cloner on the floor, seedlings at mid shelf for diffused light and vegging on top shelf. that's if it is used with the wall as 2 separate rooms.

as one room, which is how i would likely use it, the whole rack end would get diffused light from the other side with a 1k light. almost the samearrangement, cloner at the floor, but seedlings up top and vegging on the mid shelf.

so either way, it requires 2 adjustable shelves.

have fun eh

Back
Top Bottom