Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I wish I had the room. My plan was to use the 430w hps for my current grow, led for the next round ,same strain. The 900w Mars uses about 450w so it would be a good comparison. Plants are flowering now under hps so I think I will wait so I get a fair comparison. It is only a two month wait.

thank you Alex0601. thank you very much.
Hi Sara I just visited the mobile website and left reviews on the 3 lights I have bought but after leaving the reviews the site is still showing that there are 0 reviews. I'm on other forums and am telling others about the lights but u right, it'd be nice to get these reviews on the site.

thank you BID, I have read your grow journal. :)
i will go put my review on the site soon sara, do you want a review here besides what i did in my journal
i sure loved working with you and helping spread the word the marsII80x5/400 is a great economical workhorse frostmaker:high-five:

please skype me, I can talk with you and factory both, then solve this problem.
Hi Sara

I opened my 1200w Mars II lights which i received about 2 weeks ago and i believe they have the LED drivers that are not vented and therefore will get damaged over time. What needs to happen to have this problem solved?

Thanks

IMG_47713.JPG
IMG_47725.JPG
IMG_47763.JPG

And a nice picture of one of my clones :)

IMG_46253.JPG

Why the private message on this situation? Do we all need to open our lights and check for vented led drivers? Peace

no, as I said, we do not allow customers to open the light ( it is our warranty policy). but he has opened, and we have to help.
Why the private message on this situation? Do we all need to open our lights and check for vented led drivers? Peace

So what do I do? Wait for something to go or send them to you to check?

No problems with light Sara, Also have baby and don't need any problems in future. If melted all way, that's big fire risk, my house insurance is worth more to me than a warranty on a light. If something were to go wrong does you warranty cover my house? Is all I'm getting at.

if no problem, please do not open the light. our light is not dangerous. and ETL will go to our factory to check every season. so please feel free to use .
No problems with light Sara, Also have baby and don't need any problems in future. If melted all way, that's big fire risk, my house insurance is worth more to me than a warranty on a light. If something were to go wrong does you warranty cover my house? Is all I'm getting at.

We do not allow customers open the light without our permission becuase maybe it will mess things up.it makes the wires and others things out or something like that. if the light works well, please do not open it. or it is really very hard for me to apply warranty. sometimes company will check me, what I shipped to customers and how much I spend on those things.

This is what youtube says .Processing your video. 2 minutes remaining. Your video will be live. I will be doing a live Kill a watt test on it as well so if any of you are thinking about getting one Check it out and you will see they work great. Thanks and Happy Growing

I will change my IP address and watch your video later.:)
This is what youtube says .Processing your video. 2 minutes remaining. Your video will be live. I will be doing a live Kill a watt test on it as well so if any of you are thinking about getting one Check it out and you will see they work great. Thanks and Happy Growing

Its on and working. Like I said there will be way more videos to come. I will video the monster Grow Of my mother Train Wreck Very soon. Thanks for watching.

no, as I said, we do not allow customers to open the light ( it is our warranty policy). but he has opened, and we have to help.

Please done misunderstand my intention. I love my lights and so do my plants. However if there is a possibility that there is a faulty component in there, are we supposed to wait until it melts?! Also if you send me replacement parts am I expected to fit these myself?

I will PM you and let the people know how I get on. I have no doubt that Sara can offer a suitable solution for this. As I said, there is nothing wrong with my light, but should I wait until there is?

if that is really faulty componet, I would like to send you a replacement parts.
Please done misunderstand my intention. I love my lights and so do my plants. However if there is a possibility that there is a faulty component in there, are we supposed to wait until it melts?! Also if you send me replacement parts am I expected to fit these myself?

I will PM you and let the people know how I get on. I have no doubt that Sara can offer a suitable solution for this. As I said, there is nothing wrong with my light, but should I wait until there is?

Back
Top Bottom