Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I'm currently using Mars II for veg and will be using the same lights for flowering. Its my first grow so I'm hoping it goes well

Here is my Mars II flowering tent! (3) 80x5w, Day 16 of flowering.

DSC087561.JPG
DSC087552.JPG
DSC087543.JPG

Your going to have some lovely colas mate

Sara:

It might be a good idea to proofread those reviews and edit if necessary before they get posted.Someone has posted an inappropriate review here:

Saquare LED grow light 324x3w

Sara it is worse than inappropriate. You really should check and edit these reviews. I don't know why people feel the need to be so rude but this one really is..............:circle-of-love:

Sara it is worse than inappropriate. You really should check and edit these reviews. I don't know why people feel the need to be so rude but this one really is..............:circle-of-love:

In Sara's defense, You want people to be able to leave honest reviews, so they let all reviews from people who have purchased from their site go through without holding it for moderation. That is fair business.
BUT When someone leaves something inappropriate like that, it must be removed. They will, they probably just haven't seen it yet.

If all of their reviews went to a moderator first, people would not have faith in the reviews.
It's a catch 22 for businesses. Can you tell I teach web design classes, and I am a Web Designer?

Just wanted everyone to know how that works. :):rollit:
:420:

I was only trying to bring it to her attention. Sara has a lot of pans in the fire and figure she could use help when things are noticed. I totally agree with the comments needing to be open and fair but I also think post like that one should be brought to Sara's attention.
Bolivar I agree... does seem like an odd place to come out huh???.........:circle-of-love:

I was only trying to bring it to her attention. Sara has a lot of pans in the fire and figure she could use help when things are noticed. I totally agree with the comments needing to be open and fair but I also think post like that one should be brought to Sara's attention.
Bolivar I agree... does seem like an odd place to come out huh???.........:circle-of-love:

I think we are all on the same page! Happy Tokers Day!:thumb:

You welcome. Thank you. This video will be up and running in a few. Top LED Grow Lights 144x3 - YouTube

Hello fellow Coloradoan. CO Finest, that is a well done clear video. The wife loves Train Wreck. We had some from a dispensary somewhere in Northern Colorado but it has since closed down. Even though I grow, I used to buy samples from various dispensaries to check out strains and quality. Some were quite nice and some were total rip-offs.

Back
Top Bottom