Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Dear all my friends, after you place order on our website, could you please just leave your review under the product you bought? this way can help others to decide if they like buying from us:) thank you for all your help.

Sorry for the late reply Fred, yes thats the light and yeah as stated the old model 300w does not have the veg/bloom switch, it doesn't have any switch nor does the MarsII, I have mine on timers but could just unplug it. I have not used the Mars yet but I have used now both the old model for around 25 days and the Reflector 96x3w for about 5 days now, I believe I actually like the old model a tad better, seemed brighter by a bit and seems to have more penetration while the reflector may cover a tad bit more space. Both the lights as of now have ran extremely cool and my one auto in soil has just exploded with growth everyday, she spent about 25ish days under the 300w and 5ish under the reflector, her appearance changes daily and she's the most bushy auto I've ever grown. I also have seedlings in a coco/perlite mix, I am not seeing good growth with these, I do not believe at all it's the lights, I had same issues with coco before regardless of light source.bi will get it right eventually.

Thanks Alex.I guess the question I have is this: Have you been able to flower anything with the old 300W,or are you vegging with it and then going with the 96x3 (or a different panel) to flower?It's probably a moot point,as I am now leaning towards the 96x3 because of the coverage.I have a friend who is going to send me a light mover,so the reflector model will work better for my space,and I will then be able to get by with a single panel.

Top LED 700 watt heat / noise vs 600w hps

ok guys and girls..

went to my buddies house today, he has just set up a 700w top led ... and i asked him about heat.

he had a 600w hps in a cool tube, and the heat in the tent was at 26 degrees C , now he has the LED running the temps are at 20 degrees C.. he is running his fan for extraction still.

as for the noise.there is fan noise, but i have farted louder, and once you shut the room door, you can not hear anything ..

hope this helps

Re: Top LED 700 watt heat / noise vs 600w hps

thank you Mungo21.
ok guys and girls..

went to my buddies house today, he has just set up a 700w top led ... and i asked him about heat.

he had a 600w hps in a cool tube, and the heat in the tent was at 26 degrees C , now he has the LED running the temps are at 20 degrees C.. he is running his fan for extraction still.

as for the noise.there is fan noise, but i have farted louder, and once you shut the room door, you can not hear anything ..

hope this helps

I have not finished a plant with the old 300w model, I am coming into flowering and few days ago switched the old 300w for the reflector series, I have no doubt the old 300w would flower nicely, to me it seems the 300w has a more intense beam from each diode, the chips are placed tightly together on the old 300w and I believe they blend better and have little more penetration than the reflector series, the reflector series is nice but in my opinion the old 300w is of better design and probably grows better, I can't prove that yet though.

Dear all my friends, after you place order on our website, could you please just leave your review under the product you bought? this way can help others to decide if they like buying from us:) thank you for all your help.

Hi Sara I just visited the mobile website and left reviews on the 3 lights I have bought but after leaving the reviews the site is still showing that there are 0 reviews. I'm on other forums and am telling others about the lights but u right, it'd be nice to get these reviews on the site.

i 2nd that im not even a month into flower and look at this under mars 1200 and t5s also this is my 1st ever grow and i see plenty of frost and about 45 days to go
20140303_092419.jpg

Hi Sara

I opened my 1200w Mars II lights which i received about 2 weeks ago and i believe they have the LED drivers that are not vented and therefore will get damaged over time. What needs to happen to have this problem solved?

Thanks

IMG_47713.JPG
IMG_47725.JPG
IMG_47763.JPG

And a nice picture of one of my clones :)

IMG_46253.JPG

Thanks Pinky! Haha I also ordered a 900 which is currently hanging, I've just had this one sat in a box waiting for my other girls to get big enough to warrant them :) It completely slipped my mind to check for the faulty LED drives. I need to check the 900's too but thought i'd check t see if there is a solution before i do. Doozy posted a video a while back about it

Back
Top Bottom