Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Couldn't be more happy for my buddy and fellow alaskan Illz!!!! Congrats!!!

Also to tryan2grow1 well done!

Good job 420 family, and thabk you to mars hydro for supporting and sponsoring the growers of 420 mag!

You will see how the updated MarsII perform soon. :cheer:

Two reflectors 96s
Here is a Durban poison
6e9ef473b4d1af9d83058e3564a57563.jpg
300c90f2d29f7914a62b61a524023e04.jpg

Just a little summary to show the explosive development.

17th November. Planted clones
348ec6c5e2ded180162cba2cd6de42ac.jpg

2nd December. Photo taken moments before topping
390ad69aa3f2f17738a1dc76128718d0.jpg

6th December. 4 days after topping
5e8bf81c150a6ba767e4877427f8d18b.jpg

9th December. Flipping to 12/12

11th December. Photo taken 2 days after the flip to 12/12
4a0d8a5372c6765834b1cbedb48ceb99.jpg

Third of January. Been flowering for a while
2249caedb42fa6de0aa2ca8df7e93736.jpg

think I'll flip to 12/12 the day I top them this round

Nice DeVille! Is that coco in a flood table I'm seeing?

Those lights look dank man, no burns having them that close?

Nice DeVille! Is that coco in a flood table I'm seeing?

Those lights look dank man, no burns having them that close?
It's drippers in leca. Can be used as a flood system too. Very flexible

No burns so far. It's very strain dependent. Some strains gets burned as ckose as 40 cm while others are fine as close as 5cm. Fascinating. I don't want them this ling though. That was a fatal miscalculation of how much this strain would stretch. That's the reason I will flip to 12/12 a week earlier this round and continue to take clones at least a week or two into flowering.

I put up 4 extra pro II Epistar 80's ti compensate for the lost light due to the shadows cast by the longest branches. Should do the trick

What do you have for ventilation?

Say with ambient temperatures around 70° in a 4x4x6.5 tent, what size extraction fan would you recommend?

Thanks for letting me know, that is actually really interesting about different strains taking light differently, I think I'm seeing that on my current grow !

Thanks DeVille!

Ever since before van stank grew it, i had to see it for myself. Which genetics did you go with..
Totally unknown . I got this from a guy I met. Saw the plants and had to ask for a clone lol. Amazing genetics though. Honestly though it's even better when grown outside . Gets really purple and so oily u can hardly trim it . So much oil on everything

I have a few light company on FB Twitter and Instagram.
I have a few people like our lovely Sarah on there. And there are a few big things happening with the lower budget lighting companies.. Keep your eye on my blogg in May time

What is your ID on Twitter, Ins and FB? I will ask my colleagues who are in charge of them to follow up you there

Who knows?

I'll make the videos and photos anyway :) it will be good advertisement for mars hydro

:thanks: Our main job this year is to show the light quality through social media this year.

Thinking about a cob for a 4x4.

What about making it bigger so you can distribute the light more even? What if we could get the same par values in all parts of the tent? Same applies to potential future quantum boards. That would be a dream come true

We will produce bigger COB, but not sure if it can cover 4'x4' or use quantum boards, our engineers are testing and waiting for more customers' feedback :thanks:

Planted 16 more Trains Wreck clones in the Mars Hydro tent. Will try to flower them earlier this time to avoid running out of room

2270fcf738363015f39fdebaed27caae.jpg

How long it will take you for veg stage?

Grow Update - Day 70 (yesterday)

Bomb Seeds Grow - Ice Bomb on the left, Berry Bomb on the right. Went 12/12 on Jan 1.

DWC with a Mars 2x4 Tent & a Mars-Hydro Epistar 160.

Day_701.jpg

Ian

Expect beautiful flowers to come soon :thanks: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom