Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You may win a prize Devill if you were not sick
Who knows?

I'll make the videos and photos anyway :) it will be good advertisement for mars hydro

Planted 16 more Trains Wreck clones in the Mars Hydro tent. Will try to flower them earlier this time to avoid running out of room

2270fcf738363015f39fdebaed27caae.jpg

Thinking about a cob for a 4x4.

What about making it bigger so you can distribute the light more even? What if we could get the same par values in all parts of the tent? Same applies to potential future quantum boards. That would be a dream come true

Grow Update - Day 70 (yesterday)

Bomb Seeds Grow - Ice Bomb on the left, Berry Bomb on the right. Went 12/12 on Jan 1.

DWC with a Mars 2x4 Tent & a Mars-Hydro Epistar 160.

Day_701.jpg

Ian

Hey guys quick question, which light would be best for a single plant in a 22” x 32” or roughly 2 x 2.5 feet, the mars proII epistar 120 or the reflector 96? Would the 120 be too powerful for that space? Thanks!

I have just recently upgraded from a 96x3 to a 120 with roughly the same space,The 96 covers that space well,I'll have a look and see if I can find a photo for you

To be honest,I've only used it on the grow spectrum at the moment as when I flipped the bloom switch on the room temp shot up from 24c to 29c..Any other ProII user's had this?

Yes. My Pro II 160 in a 2x4 tent went to 30C with both on & I had to rethink ventilation. I rerouted my exhaust to eliminate 2x90 that was reducing outflow & I added a 6" fan outside the tent blowing into one of the lower rectangle vents as inflow. And I put a screen on my front view port & I leave it open during lights on. I also have another 6" inside the tent for circulation. Now I max at 23C.

Ian

Working on the next grow. 16 more Train Wreck in a 4x4 Mars Hydro tent.

Still plenty of work left to do, but will finish by tomorrow. Then i will keep these 3 grow spaces running until I can afford to build a 64 plant flowering room :)

The big bud clones are already starting to react to the COB.
0a1e01352a1cc7f41388768863962391.jpg
5c5325dc87f2189c9727b7d649bf1910.jpg

It i a good set up :thumb:

Let it be known that we are all winners. Look at this community. Way to go 420 and a great big thank you to Mars-Hydro for your sponsorship. Congrats to all that took home a prize. Grow on team.

We will send your prize out today :thumb:

I was just browsing as usual and oh look another contest. Wait what thats me. I cant wait to see what this baby will do. Ive already dreamt up a grow..........................oh back to reality

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom