Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks for sharing @Mr. Krip ! :circle-of-love:Will you also use some picture for the giveaway competition? :surf: It is 28 days, and it is already showing something! :theband:

When is the competition? Is there info on it anywhere?

In order everyone can see this and participate in, I post again, and I think I can post again and again and again in every page. :D @Mr. Krip
"Okay, time to GIVEAWAY! :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
In order to show more love and celebrate our 10th anniversary, :rollit: I applied the giveaway for all of you on :420:
How to Participant?
- Time: from Nov. 2th ~ 20th; Winner anounced on Nov. 22th.
- Post your buds pictures in Mars Hydro Thread which you think is the best!
- use tag #marshydrorock in your text.
- Over 50 growers attend, winner will get an upgraded Mars II 900
- Over 100 growers attend, winner will get one upgrated Mars II 1600
- Over 200 growers attend, winner will get one Mars Pro II 320
- Winner will be the one get the likes the most!

Are you ready? Come and try your luck here! :yahoo:"

Just post it again. ;)

Thanks, Sara! I'll get some better pics for the competition. I didn't know about it - I was just helping you show off the Mars lights with some recent journal pics! ;)

Here comes the Mars Hydro Black Friday Notice: :passitleft: A little long, haha !

Did you remember what you bought last Black Friday Holiday? How much you have saved or have wasted?

If you buy something useful and it brings you happiness, convenience and helps you save cost, who would say No to Black Friday Shopping day. But if you buy something useless or you don’t like due to its bad quality or bad shopping experience, it might be a waste of money no matter how big discount you get.

Mars Hydro will lead you to save real cost in the right way during this Black Friday if you are looking to buy some indoor growing stuffs:

Firstly: ask yourself if you have any plan to grow cannabis, weed, vegetables? Are you happy with your present lights, any plan to upgrade your light or tent? Do you plan to expand your growing size or need some lights as supplement lighting? If any of your answers is yes, then it is time to look at Mars Hydro.

Without Mars Hydro customers’ support ,we can not be in this market for 10 years. And In order to express our thanks, we will give you a big discount for black Friday, and below is the Promotion details:

1) Promotion time: 22th--26th, Nov.

2) 10% discount (except ECO series led) code: BlackFriday

3) Order more than USD1000+ pay another USD5, you will get one free Mars 300 white led light

Items you don’t want to miss out during Mars Hydro Black Friday Sales!

Mars Pro II series: Mars best led grow light series. You can see many reflective cups on the panel, each cup has 5pcs or 4pcs different colors’ 5w Cree or Taiwan made Epistar chips, which helps the light spectrum mixing well, and also ensured enough coverage. 90% of the components are UL listed, and the whole panel is ETL listed. It is a great light can help you grow big harvest with highest plants’ quality. If you are looking at this series but cannot afford it in normal times, then Black Friday is the best time to get it.
bfcbb1ed985c040e60519bdb6860082d.jpg

Mars II series: We have been selling this series led for many years. If you bought this series light 1 or 2 years ago, you will be very surprised to see the light you will receive this time. you will find the leds chips are different from before. It uses newly SMD technology, lights produce less heat and chips lifespan is much longer than before, no light burn problem anymore. We also added one reflector cycle on the new light, help a little on coverage.

bedffd66c6cd3347d6fa39f2ee41c068.png

Mars Hydro Grow tents: We have upgraded the tent canvas Mylar from Lichee Pattern to diamond Pattern for a while. the light reflective rate of diamond pattern is much higher than Lichee pattern. As you can see, there are many small squares that looks like diamond. It can definitely strengthen the light reflective rate and makes your plants get more light to increase final yield. Also, other great factors like strong steel tubes, high quality zippers, and great design to avoid light leak, etc, are still there. And with many great advantages, you still get very reasonable price.

93f51b9862e4d8e2b23a2d7ef609e888.jpg

Accessories: Mars Hydro makes great accessories you don’t want to miss out as well.

Yoyo hangers: it can help you adjust distance of lights from plants. It can hold up to 150lbs stuff, without any problem. :)

4a8957a799d6cd7fd5db39ffbb420d37.jpg

Glasses: Still feel bad that the purple led grow light might hurt your eyes, and stop you from seeing your plants in nature way. Then a Mars Hydro led grow glasses is what you need. Keep your eyes from the strong lights including uv and help you check your plants more easily. Seeing your plants growing is no matter a headache under LED grow lights.

e1f591770b6eaec518c9530d3b825416.jpg

Smell proof bags: Jealous on Lucky Canada, legal growing and smoking all over the country? But taking your buds out will be no longer a problem if you use Mars Hydro anti-smell bags. Been proved that even the cop dog cannot smell it. But remember, it can be only workable for 3 months, so time to stock as many as possible!

dd07fb4f5da300cc98d6abc7344f4f92.jpg

With Mars Hydro recommendation, do you have any idea that which item you may shop during Black Friday? Share and leave your comment here!

Thanks, Sara! I'll get some better pics for the competition. I didn't know about it - I was just helping you show off the Mars lights with some recent journal pics! ;)
Yeah! Please also help me spread the word, because the more participants, the bigger the final prize will be. Cheers! :yahoo:

I am sorry to hear that, but don't worry. Please send your need with pictures, order date, and also your shipping address to us: solutions@mars-hydro.com ; Kelly will help you get the replacement parts, she is very helpful! :high-five:
I will b
I am sorry to hear that, but don't worry. Please send your need with pictures, order date, and also your shipping address to us: solutions@mars-hydro.com ; Kelly will help you get the replacement parts, she is very helpful! :high-five:
I went ahead and sent her an email. Waiting impatiently.

Here comes the Mars Hydro Black Friday Notice: :passitleft: A little long, haha !

Did you remember what you bought last Black Friday Holiday? How much you have saved or have wasted?

If you buy something useful and it brings you happiness, convenience and helps you save cost, who would say No to Black Friday Shopping day. But if you buy something useless or you don’t like due to its bad quality or bad shopping experience, it might be a waste of money no matter how big discount you get.

Mars Hydro will lead you to save real cost in the right way during this Black Friday if you are looking to buy some indoor growing stuffs:

Firstly: ask yourself if you have any plan to grow cannabis, weed, vegetables? Are you happy with your present lights, any plan to upgrade your light or tent? Do you plan to expand your growing size or need some lights as supplement lighting? If any of your answers is yes, then it is time to look at Mars Hydro.

Without Mars Hydro customers’ support ,we can not be in this market for 10 years. And In order to express our thanks, we will give you a big discount for black Friday, and below is the Promotion details:

1) Promotion time: 22th--26th, Nov.

2) 10% discount (except ECO series led) code: BlackFriday

3) Order more than USD1000+ pay another USD5, you will get one free Mars 300 white led light

Items you don’t want to miss out during Mars Hydro Black Friday Sales!

Mars Pro II series: Mars best led grow light series. You can see many reflective cups on the panel, each cup has 5pcs or 4pcs different colors’ 5w Cree or Taiwan made Epistar chips, which helps the light spectrum mixing well, and also ensured enough coverage. 90% of the components are UL listed, and the whole panel is ETL listed. It is a great light can help you grow big harvest with highest plants’ quality. If you are looking at this series but cannot afford it in normal times, then Black Friday is the best time to get it.
bfcbb1ed985c040e60519bdb6860082d.jpg

Mars II series: We have been selling this series led for many years. If you bought this series light 1 or 2 years ago, you will be very surprised to see the light you will receive this time. you will find the leds chips are different from before. It uses newly SMD technology, lights produce less heat and chips lifespan is much longer than before, no light burn problem anymore. We also added one reflector cycle on the new light, help a little on coverage.

bedffd66c6cd3347d6fa39f2ee41c068.png

Mars Hydro Grow tents: We have upgraded the tent canvas Mylar from Lichee Pattern to diamond Pattern for a while. the light reflective rate of diamond pattern is much higher than Lichee pattern. As you can see, there are many small squares that looks like diamond. It can definitely strengthen the light reflective rate and makes your plants get more light to increase final yield. Also, other great factors like strong steel tubes, high quality zippers, and great design to avoid light leak, etc, are still there. And with many great advantages, you still get very reasonable price.

93f51b9862e4d8e2b23a2d7ef609e888.jpg

Accessories: Mars Hydro makes great accessories you don’t want to miss out as well.

Yoyo hangers: it can help you adjust distance of lights from plants. It can hold up to 150lbs stuff, without any problem. :)

4a8957a799d6cd7fd5db39ffbb420d37.jpg

Glasses: Still feel bad that the purple led grow light might hurt your eyes, and stop you from seeing your plants in nature way. Then a Mars Hydro led grow glasses is what you need. Keep your eyes from the strong lights including uv and help you check your plants more easily. Seeing your plants growing is no matter a headache under LED grow lights.

e1f591770b6eaec518c9530d3b825416.jpg

Smell proof bags: Jealous on Lucky Canada, legal growing and smoking all over the country? But taking your buds out will be no longer a problem if you use Mars Hydro anti-smell bags. Been proved that even the cop dog cannot smell it. But remember, it can be only workable for 3 months, so time to stock as many as possible!

dd07fb4f5da300cc98d6abc7344f4f92.jpg

With Mars Hydro recommendation, do you have any idea that which item you may shop during Black Friday? Share and leave your comment here!
I still have mine really amazing

I will b

I went ahead and sent her an email. Waiting impatiently.
Due to the time difference, she should reply you within 2 hours. :D We are working now. ;) :green_heart:

I still have mine really amazing
Hi Jack, thanks for stopping by! :circle-of-love:And I feel so happy that you love our lights. :D Feel free to share your buds pictures to win the giveaway this month as well. :yahoo:

Don't forget the Giveaway. :) :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
In order to show more love and celebrate our 10th anniversary, :rollit: I applied the giveaway for all of you on :420:
How to Participant?
- Time: from Nov. 2th ~ 20th; Winner anounced on Nov. 22th.
- Post your buds pictures in Mars Hydro Thread which you think is the best!
- use tag #marshydrorock in your text.
- Over 50 growers attend, winner will get an upgraded Mars II 900
- Over 100 growers attend, winner will get one upgrated Mars II 1600
- Over 200 growers attend, winner will get one Mars Pro II 320
- Winner will be the one get the likes the most!

Are you ready? Come and try your luck here! :yahoo:

It is no harm to just share a picture, not matter it is under Mars light or other brand lights, or HPS, or outdoor. :D

cheers Sara,, sweetSara perhaps,,

#marshydrorock s indeed,, i have an oldie but reliableie

my entry,, just cuz,, i need new lights

under a mars,, well,, ha

the planet,, MARS

cheers,, karma to all

cheers Sara,, sweetSara perhaps,,

#marshydrorock s indeed,, i have an oldie but reliableie

my entry,, just cuz,, i need new lights

under a mars,, well,, ha

the planet,, MARS

cheers,, karma to all
Thanks for the participation! :green_heart: No wonder you get the picture of the month! Your pictures looks sooo great! :thumb: Please also help spread the word, thanks! :love::love::love:

Time to share good feedback pictures. ;) It is from a 12 years grower, who is also our agent in Crotia
Under Mars II 900, and during its 2 week flowering
2 week of flower.jpg
Mars II 900 2 week flower.jpg

Back
Top Bottom