Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey guys look at the goodness I got. This was my trial MARS HYDRO PRO SERIES CREE 700W LED grow and I must say I am pretty impressed. You see even top tips turned white, crazy!
Overall length of one girl's central cola exceeded 8inches, look at that fat lady. She is not so rocksolid as her sisters but that's a definitely meaty buds oh and she got that nice red tips and side buds turns red too, yum!
Wow Rukus, that's really beautiful, I see the buds are very dense, is it a finished grow or haven't harvest yet? Please keep me updated on the harvest. :ganjamon:

Hi NaturalSpirit. I saw your post on our lights, that was great, I hope your plants love it! Some grower told us the light is strong, so they are hanging higher than our normal lights. Also, during the early stage, you can also adjust the light wattage to help as well. ;):circle-of-love:

I totally missed the watt adjustment that is possible :thanks: The light is safely packed for my move end of march and Will get a personal box probably:snowboating:

Hey all, forget to tell you, the SP lights was arrived US warehouse last weekend, and we already arranged your shipment, on Monday, tomorrow we will get your tracking number and our service will email you one by one. ;) :hippy::love::hippy:

I totally missed the watt adjustment that is possible :thanks: The light is safely packed for my move end of march and Will get a personal box probably:snowboating:
Yeah, no problem check here: Do you know your SP-250 can work this way? And the original article here, for you and everyone else. ;)

"On Dec. 12th, Mars Hydro released their new series: Mars SP series, and there are SP-150 and SP-250 in this series. Many growers have preordered them, and we received many feedback from them as well.

In the very beginning, the SP-250 is suppose to made as 200w, but in our first shipment, we made it to 250w, also more growers want to use it 250w, in this way, the light efficiency is only 0.013umol/j less while they have total more output from this light. However, more wattage means more heat as well. After some time's usage, some of the growers told us, the power supply aka the driver, is way too hot! And the light using in the tent also causes too much heat.

Now dear growers, here is the tips can help you. You can use your SP-250 this way to handle the heat!

Tip one: Adjust the wire length and put the power supply outside of your tent.
  • Materiel you need: extra length wire, and extra connector
  • How to get them: You can buy from ebay or you can contact us to buy it from us directly.
  • How to do it: every SP-250 's wire are connected in a special way, but it will be easy to seperate them with just a screw driver.

Tip two: Adjust your power supply, and make the light less wattage.
  • Materiel: screw driver, watt meter
  • How to do it: We are using the meanwell driver for the SP-250, and it can be adjusted. Firstly you need to seperate the driver from the light, in the back of the driver, there is a hole, you need to open, and use the driver to adjust it. Plug the light into the watt meter so that you know which wattage you are getting. We recommend to adjust the light to around 200w. Then your light won't be that hot, so is the driver.

What is more, our SP lights can be daisy chained, soon after our daisy chain cords are available, we will shoot a video for you as well.

So, have you learnd more ways to use your SP-250 now?"

I received the growing feedback from one of our early tester, who was an experienced grower and also our store agent in Canada, he already grow a whole run under the SP-250. Check if you like it. :)

Harvested my first plant from underneath the SP-150!

Turned out some solid dense buds and Trichome covered. Light quality is top notch and I haven’t noticed any issues with heat at all!! I’ll be posting an updated video of the tent and lights this week!

Crystal Candy Auto
Day-82 Harvest

Harvested my first plant from underneath the SP-150!

Turned out some solid dense buds and Trichome covered. Light quality is top notch and I haven’t noticed any issues with heat at all!! I’ll be posting an updated video of the tent and lights this week!

Crystal Candy Auto

Day-82 Harvest

Wow, that is great to see! I guess I miss a lot, that the plants already harvest, oh yeah ! Cannot wait for the update video! Cheers!

I wish i just woke Up in spain ;)

Great Job DM, they look yummie:hippy:
I wish I could see you there as well! If there is any chance. :D I seldom go aboard, this is really excited for me, and to be the same time zone with you. haha! :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom