Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

That’s a saying here in the states. It is usually used to refer to someone doing something awesome that can’t be topped. Like a performer who sings their heart out and then drops the mic on the stage and walks away! Lol

That’s a saying here in the states. It is usually used to refer to someone doing something awesome that can’t be topped. Like a performer who sings their heart out and then drops the mic on the stage and walks away! Lol
:lot-o-toke: I looked at the dictionary, it says someone made a mistake, I was freak out. The slang is always where the misunderstandings occurs.
BTW, thank you for the kind words, :D I was speaking out of my soul, if there is a stage, I could sing as well, they say I am singing good . :Rasta:

Yes, the power cord can be lengthended so that the power supply can be moved outside as well, we also have a video showing how to do it. But you will need to buy extra wire to do it. :)

Thanks Miss Sara, both turn out to only 3%, but thank you. :thanks:

Okay, so I get another 4x4 tent, I'm already using a reflector 96 and galaxy 300.
Going to put my 28"x28" up for sale, too small for me.
I was thinking about another reflector 96 to with it. I'm still trying to keep the light bill down. I'm growing for pain control, not for anyone else, so profit is not a concern. Any thoughts?
PS, I'm only grow two plants, I'm only buying a bigger tent to have more room for fans, dehumidifier and for taller larger strains.
So maybe I can still get by with just the reflector 96 and galaxy 300?

Yeah, I'm going to order 2 thru' the Mars website tonight...if you can do anything to fast track my order, that would be kewl...cheerz...h00k... :hookah:...

Me too Sara, going to buy at least the ten thru the website today.
Can I send my tracking number to you, via private message.
Cheers and thanks for the 3%. :snowboating:

Me too Sara, going to buy at least the ten thru the website today.
Can I send my tracking number to you, via private message.
Cheers and thanks for the 3%. :snowboating:
Okay, bought and paid for. :woohoo:

Thanks Miss Sara, both turn out to only 3%, but thank you. :thanks:
Yes, now all the platform will have uniform price, I begged so long for 3% for official website. Ebay and Amazon is not happy with me, lol :circle-of-love:

Okay, so I get another 4x4 tent, I'm already using a reflector 96 and galaxy 300.
Going to put my 28"x28" up for sale, too small for me.
I was thinking about another reflector 96 to with it. I'm still trying to keep the light bill down. I'm growing for pain control, not for anyone else, so profit is not a concern. Any thoughts?
PS, I'm only grow two plants, I'm only buying a bigger tent to have more room for fans, dehumidifier and for taller larger strains.
So maybe I can still get by with just the reflector 96 and galaxy 300?
Why not try the SP-150 and with another light together? The SP-150 will save more energy there. :D

OOPS! The TS and SP all forced to increased price back to normal ones! You can buy from eBay, Amazon, Official website, all the same price now ! :passitleft:

But don't forget I apply a special discount 3% for you, and only on our official website you can get this discount 3%, using discount code: "MarsHydro" or "smokesara" :lot-o-toke:

@SmokeSara ,I went ahead and bought my second TS 1000. The MarsHydro discount code worked! Thank You!:p

Hi everyone, I checked the stock for Canada, the TS-1000 is already available for days, I am soooo sorry for not noticing this in time. Please feel free to order now, will ship very soon. :green_heart: And don't hesitate to use coupon code: MarsHydro to help you save precious 3% , peace!

Back
Top Bottom