Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

@SmokeSara ,new light arrived!

Running it with the other two Mars Hydro lights I have, and ditching the grow blu light, it was always too hot. Mars Hydro now rules my flower tent, and the populous is overjoyed. Population is currently two Debilitator Kush and four Whoberry Haze #1. My current journal will continue with these six plants. Come check it out when you get a chance. Day one of flip is tonight. :theband::yahoo::surf::woohoo:

Mine is still on the truck, but it's en route. What size is that grow tent? How many total watts (of light)?
The tent is a 4'x4', total watts currently about 510.

Hi Sara, I'm in the market for another grow tent, any good deals coming up?

Would be nice to have to option to be able to move the ballast outside the tent.
Yes, the power cord can be lengthended so that the power supply can be moved outside as well, we also have a video showing how to do it. But you will need to buy extra wire to do it. :)

@SmokeSara ,new light arrived!

Running it with the other two Mars Hydro lights I have, and ditching the grow blu light, it was always too hot. Mars Hydro now rules my flower tent, and the populous is overjoyed. Population is currently two Debilitator Kush and four Whoberry Haze #1. My current journal will continue with these six plants. Come check it out when you get a chance. Day one of flip is tonight. :theband::yahoo::surf::woohoo:
Wow! Thanks for sharing Mootah! That is super nice ! :party: Girls under all Mars Hydro lights,. :D

Mine is still on the truck, but it's en route. What size is that grow tent? How many total watts (of light)?
It seems now around 500w in the 4x4 tent. :) :love::Rasta::yahoo:

Hi Sara, I'm in the market for another grow tent, any good deals coming up?
Right now we don't have any special deals, but try "SMOKESARA" or "MARSHYDRO" to check out at our website to save 3% . :D

I notice the price of the TS1000 has jumped up 20 bucks!?...that kinda sucks...any chance they will be going back to the introductory price anytime soon?...cheerz...h00k... :hookah:...
Actually it is the inventory price, we have stock. We increase price because the price actually is the normal price, the previous is because we just released them, so we give special ones.
And SP wil soon increase price as well, and we will also unify the price on ebay, amazon, and official website also our distributors the same ones. But from official website, you will still get 3% discount with our coupon code "MarsHydro" compare to other ones. :passitleft:

Actually it is the inventory price, we have stock. We increase price because the price actually is the normal price, the previous is because we just released them, so we give special ones.
And SP wil soon increase price as well, and we will also unify the price on ebay, amazon, and official website also our distributors the same ones. But from official website, you will still get 3% discount with our coupon code "MarsHydro" compare to other ones. :passitleft:
Amazon Canada ?

...Damn...knew I shoulda' ordered last week... :rolleyes:...oh well...it';s only money...is there stock in Canada when ordering through the website?...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
Soon will have stock in Canada, if you are interested, I can make notice :D
Yeah, my boss is very sticky to make all the price the same, I begged her to give our official website some more discount, I told her we have many loyal customers, that needs some special discount. So finally she agree to give us 3%, only on our website with coupon code: MarsHydro. :circle-of-love:

Yeah, I'm going to order 2 thru' the Mars website tonight...if you can do anything to fast track my order, that would be kewl...cheerz...h00k... :hookah:...
Of course, we will give you super service. :D Usually tracking number get out within 24 business hours , and we will keep you updated all the way till you get the light. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom