Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thank you @SmokeSara and Mars-Hydro for the wonderful new LED product, and thanks to everyone who voted for me and/or posted your congratulations.

I predict that the TS-1000 will sell like hotcakes. And not just because it's a "TS" light ;) . The first time I plugged in an SP-150 I thought, "The only thing I would have added is a small reflector around the perimeter to direct the 'side-scatter' light downwards onto the plants." It's almost like your company read my mind when it produced its very next product. It'll be interesting to compare and contrast the two different models(*).

Another selling point, is the fact that the TS-1000 is reasonably priced, IMHO - at $109.99 and 150 watts, you are selling hot (current) technology lighting for well under one dollar (USD) per watt (about 73 cents per watt). That pricing is before any friendly forum discount is applied, too.

Yes... Your three newest lighting products (TS-1000, SP-250, and SP-150) seem like they'll be winners for sure. They're priced low enough to catch the eye of folks who thought some of your previous products were a little expensive, the technology is new enough to catch the eye of folks who thought your other products were too "blurple," and for those who are already happy Mars-Hydro, customers these newer products appear to present a natural upgrade path so that they can continue using lighting from their favorite LED company when they do feel the need to make that lighting upgrade to their grow room.
:thumb:

(*)I was finalizing my plans to launch a grow journal featuring the pair of SP-150 products when I was struck ill by... something (feels like Venusian Swine Flu :( ), and will do so once I am completely well over the flu. Watch my .SIG for a journal link to appear soon. While recuperating, I have been trying to think of a journal title, but have been coming up blank. Now... How about "1,000 Points of Light and Some AutoFlowers?" ;)

Thank you @SmokeSara

(*)I was finalizing my plans to launch a grow journal featuring the pair of SP-150 products when I was struck ill by... something (feels like Venusian Swine Flu :( ), and will do so once I am completely well over the flu. Watch my .SIG for a journal link to appear soon. While recuperating, I have been trying to think of a journal title, but have been coming up blank. Now... How about "1,000 Points of Light and Some AutoFlowers?" ;)

When we attended Spain expo this time, we noticed many suppliers displayed their white led, so we think white leds such as our TS1000, SP250led, SP150leds...will become main trend of leds market gradually. :cheer:
The white leds is 30% more efficient than blurple leds. I think many growers are interested in this model but still keep skeptical about it. If you can show our TS1000W through your detailed grow journal, it will be very helpful to help others to know new leds technology :thanks:

@SmokeSara , I just ordered a TS 1000 ! I am expecting good things from it. I am going to run it along side my other Mars-Hydro leds. Making my flower tent all Mars-Hydro! :blunt:

@SmokeSara , I just ordered a TS 1000 ! I am expecting good things from it. I am going to run it along side my other Mars-Hydro leds. Making my flower tent all Mars-Hydro! :blunt:
It will be a nice light for the price. ;) PPL visited our booth in spannabis all love it! :D

Forget to share with your our TS video. Now only the TS-1000 available, soon, will have the TS-2000 in square shape and rectangle shape available too! :party:Do you like it?

As you might noticed, we have two types of TS lights, one is with light and rachet hangers only;
Another is added the ph meter, timer. which is around 10USD more.
But which one you prefer mostly?

As you might noticed, we have two types of TS lights, one is with light and rachet hangers only;
Another is added the ph meter, timer. which is around 10USD more.
But which one you prefer mostly?
I got the one with the extras. I needed a ph meter and thought why not?!

I got the one with the extras. I needed a ph meter and thought why not?!
But if you need several, the extra will be a waste ~ :lot-o-toke:

Hey Sara, what's new?
Hi Penny, I am back to office, these days still have time difference problem, during the night, cannot sleep well, and in the morning, just woke up late. :( I will try my best to make it right soon. How is weekend?

Back
Top Bottom