Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I just checked the review video again on our SP-250, so sharing with you, hopefully you will find it useful too. :green_heart:

We found some growers order the TS and SP from our website also ordered our rachet hangers. Just in case many doesn't know, here is a notice: :Namaste:
All the Mars SP and TS will have rachet hanger in side, so you don't have to buy another one unless you want some back up, or want our rachet hangers for your other lights. :D :circle-of-love:

...Well my 2 TS1000's did not come with ratchet hangers...But...having said that, I can't believe how fast my lights arrived!!...I ordered this past Tuesday(26th) evening, my last night in Mexico...got home yesterday and upon checking my email, was informed lights had shipped and provided a tracking #...didn't bother checking(travel burnout) and didn't expect any significant movement..They were on my doorstop when I got back from a trip to town today! :bravo:...not too shabby!...Kudos to Mars and Sara...:thumb: :high-five:......cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

sarah, please,, could you please confirm that the TS1000 is dimmable and that the driver can be removed from the unit and mounted outside the tent, provided i purchase more wire to do that.

and can you confirm about the ratchet hangers? are they included with the light? :) ...or not..:(

cheers and thanks Sarah

Number two has arrived!
These two are replacing this bunch of p.o.s.
The marshydro units served with few problems, a burn diode or two. However, the growblu, it is a p.o.s. , overheats like crazy.
Out with the old, in with the new.
Thank you @SmokeSara !
I am looking forward to many excellent harvests under my new lights!

@SmokeSara ,How high above the canopy should I hang the marshydro ts 1000 for veg / flower?

Just got done reading the info on the web page. Seems I missed the grow tips section. :rolleyes: No worries:p found the information easy to find and understand.
Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants

Seedling: 24'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''

...Well my 2 TS1000's did not come with ratchet hangers...But...having said that, I can't believe how fast my lights arrived!!...I ordered this past Tuesday(26th) evening, my last night in Mexico...got home yesterday and upon checking my email, was informed lights had shipped and provided a tracking #...didn't bother checking(travel burnout) and didn't expect any significant movement..They were on my doorstop when I got back from a trip to town today! :bravo:...not too shabby!...Kudos to Mars and Sara...:thumb::high-five:......cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
Hi dr.h00k, you didn't get the rachet hanger inside? Please PM me the order number and the picture of the products you have received, we should have arranged the rachet hanger in all the TS-1000. :( I will give the factory the feedback and let them be more cautious when packing! :Namaste:

sarah, please,, could you please confirm that the TS1000 is dimmable and that the driver can be removed from the unit and mounted outside the tent, provided i purchase more wire to do that.

and can you confirm about the ratchet hangers? are they included with the light? :) ...or not..:(

cheers and thanks Sarah
Hi nivek, the TS1000 is dimmable with the power supply can be dimmable, but the driver cannot remove from the unit, the wire is not that long, also there is a male and female plug to the PCB board, which is not that long for the driver to remove.
The TS-1000 should have the rachet hangers in side, we have two kind, one is light with one rachet hanger, another is light with hangers, and with ph meters, timers, etc. So either one will have the rachet hanger. But if you don't receive them, please let us know,we will reship it to you. :circle-of-love:

Number two has arrived!
These two are replacing this bunch of p.o.s.
The marshydro units served with few problems, a burn diode or two. However, the growblu, it is a p.o.s. , overheats like crazy.
Out with the old, in with the new.
Thank you @SmokeSara !
I am looking forward to many excellent harvests under my new lights!
They look awesome! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

@SmokeSara ,How high above the canopy should I hang the marshydro ts 1000 for veg / flower?
Hi Mootah, recommended height is also like :
- Veg: 18~24''
- Flowering: 12~18''
This light is not as strong as SP-250 (the chips are not that intense), so should be the same as other lights. :D

Hi Sara! Hope your well this fine week!
Hi Dutchman, thank you, I had a great one! My sisters comes and we went to the zoe with her child, and also we had a big dinner of Thaifood. :D How about you? :Rasta:

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! Now it is April for us! And you know we will have 4.20 this month, soooo happy! :420:

Some update from grower, with reflector 144 and one SP-250 in the tent! :green_heart:
"
Can't be more satisfied.
did not even lowered the wattage, environment is perfect (25° daytime)

"

Back
Top Bottom