Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Any kind of delays with shipping? Adding a 5x5 and another SP-250.
Which country do you live in?At present, most of the regions can deliver goods normally, and the transportation time may be a little slower than before

Which country do you live in?At present, most of the regions can deliver goods normally, and the transportation time may be a little slower than before
I am in America. I figured there might be some kind with everything going on in the world.

I am in America. I figured there might be some kind with everything going on in the world.
the shipping is normal, I advise you to make the purchase as soon as possible, because we don't have enough goods in our American warehouse. :(

Remember to use the coupon code ‘420magazine’ on www.mars-hydro.com

the shipping is normal, I advise you to make the purchase as soon as possible, because we don't have enough goods in our American warehouse. :(

Remember to use the coupon code ‘420magazine’ on www.mars-hydro.com
Sounds good. In the 5x5, would I be able to hang 3 seperate lights? I wanted to run a SP-250 in between 2 TSL-2000's.

Can you let me know if you have 4x8 tents available in the US warehouse please?
we don't have stock now, the new stock will arrive at late April :(

The website shows it as "pre-order" and adds $50 to the price when I select USA from the drop-down Location selector. I'd assume that extra $50 is to cover freight fees from China.
yes, for TS3000, we will ship it from China, very sad because of the special period, inventory and transportation are difficult:(

Completely understandable, though, given the circumstances. You are doing the best you can - and we know this.
Thank you very much for your understanding and I hope we can overcome this difficult time together. :circle-of-love:

I added a couple of SP250 s to the flower room yesterday :)
Ya let’s see what these can do :)
52D473BB-F45D-4EA4-BEC6-D79467501C60.jpeg

I added a couple of SP250 s to the flower room yesterday :)
Ya let’s see what these can do :)
52D473BB-F45D-4EA4-BEC6-D79467501C60.jpeg
very nice~~~~ :love:
There will be big buds soon:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom