Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

hello Draxlin, your light has been shipped out, I will give you tracking number Sunday when I work, we are on holiday these three days. have a nice day.:thanks:

when I click the link to the topledgrowlight.com website this is the message I receive

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later."

They are redoing the site, I think. If anyone's interested, I'm using a toppled 128x3 in my current stealth cabinet. It is listed under the reflector light section on the old website. The light isn't really a reflector light like the green ones. Mine is yellow. It has the veg / flower switch, however. The first gen lights and the mars don't have the switch, I think. I'm pretty happy with the light, but I don't have anything to compare it to, really. The footprint is ideal for my space. You can see where I'm using it in my journal.

Dear all friends, I am sorry for the problem of our website. I have sent message to our website maker to solve this problem this morning, but here we are on holiday, so I think he will not check my message untill tomorrow, as soon as I begin to work tomorrow morning, I will solve the problem. we will use a new one soon, maybe next month, hope this kind of problem will not happen again. thanks all of you.

Hello!
Ive ordered 4 pcs of mars II grow lights. Now i see that you are talking about some new COB grow lights. Is that something newer than mars II? Where can i see those lights?

MarsII are 5w diodes and not clustered nor do they have reflectors. COB lights are clustered 3w diodes and with reflectors. There are a few more differences, but this sums it up. This is a 40 page thread and most of the information you ask is in here, but page 36 has more details.

When they get their website sorted again, you should be able to go right to it and see.

From what I have read, I decided that I like the COB lights for veg. So I ordered a four-part COB light. Also, I like how large of a space it covers. So decided to purchase a larger tent at 4' x 4' to take advantage of the light.

I also bought 2X of the Mars ll 1200's for bloom. I easily could have gone smaller, but I wanted the Watts to pump up the yield.

I like the Mars ll series because of the strength of the 5 Watt LED for penetration. Also, in the future, I intend to expand microspace and will pick up a few more of these lights. So, figured that I might as well start with the best.

Anyway, can't wait to get them.

One thing I can tell you is that this is an incredible company to work with. Sara has bent over backwards to help me in a rather difficult situation that I'm in. I have never seen something quite like this. I have a lot of faith in the company and believe you can trust them and that they will work with you to help you prior to purchase all they possibly can.

Now if I could just figure out the Nutes that I want to use. :)

From what I have read, I decided that I like the COB lights for veg. So I ordered a four-part COB light. Also, I like how large of a space it covers. So decided to purchase a larger tent at 4' x 4' to take advantage of the light.

I also bought 2X of the Mars ll 1200's for bloom. I easily could have gone smaller, but I wanted the Watts to pump up the yield.

I like the Mars ll series because of the strength of the 5 Watt LED for penetration. Also, in the future, I intend to expand microspace and will pick up a few more of these lights. So, figured that I might as well start with the best.

Anyway, can't wait to get them.

One thing I can tell you is that this is an incredible company to work with. Sara has bent over backwards to help me in a rather difficult situation that I'm in. I have never seen something quite like this. I have a lot of faith in the company and believe you can trust them and that they will work with you to help you prior to purchase all they possibly can.

Now if I could just figure out the Nutes that I want to use. :)

Organic Supersoil

Back
Top Bottom