Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

This morning I get this picture from my brother:))))
20140919_221019.jpg

haha, Dan, let's pray warehouse made that mistake:)
Sara, I haven't looked at my order yet, but I wouldn't complain if I got a Mars ll 1600 W light by mistake. LOL.

This morning another customer told me he bought from wrong EB store, all my friends, before you place order on EB, please read and check carefully. if you can not judge, please just to go our website, we accept paypal and this can protect you well for sure.

Thank you all .

Sara

So i ordered 100x3 old model and recieved 48x3 reflector series by mistake. I emailed viky(sara assistant) ive sent them the light back and they are now semding me my light. Topled are giving me the £12.98 back thats what it cost me to send them back and they are going to give me a £9 refund off the original price. Thanks topled especilly viky for sorting this mess out and making me feel a bit happier about not having my light. Again thanks for all the emails and great customer service.

no shipping issue, our lights are available in our shipping system last Friday, warehouse delayed our shipment, so we arranged shipment weekend or Monday and we are waiting for the right tracking number, we got one wrong tracking numer, we think it will change today, so once we get the right one, we will send to you, you can track it .
Hi Sara,

Are you guys still having shipping issues? I placed my order on 9/16 and it doesn't look like it has been sent out yet.

So i ordered 100x3 old model and recieved 48x3 reflector series by mistake. I emailed viky(sara assistant) ive sent them the light back and they are now semding me my light. Topled are giving me the £12.98 back thats what it cost me to send them back and they are going to give me a £9 refund off the original price. Thanks topled especilly viky for sorting this mess out and making me feel a bit happier about not having my light. Again thanks for all the emails and great customer service.

thanks for your nice words Wildwelshman, sorry for our mistake.

Dear all, we just have another shipment arrived at our UK warehouse, so we have enough products in UK now, plese feel free to order from us. we will arrange shipment to you within 24hours.

Besides, our mars II 1600w is not enough in US warehouse now, so if you want, please order ASAP, or we will ship from China for you. unit price is 650USD. Next shipment is on the shipping way.so we are not sure when it will be in our warehouse, US shipment always delay.

Sara ,
will TopLED ever stock the flower only more red version like what can be ordered from China ? flower only models of some of the smaller lights like the Mars400 or other sizes (like the area 51) in the USA ? I would think by just swapping the light mix is not really an expensive addon expense to manufacture .
Heck we could even do a group order or at least a poll of interested parties

I know guys that have separate veg & flower rooms would like a all flower version even in the 1600 & 1200

You know the main color of our standard light is red, so we do not stock flower light or vege light in US, becuase very very less people want it.

If there are a lot people want, you can tell me in advance, then we prepare for you when we ship stock lights to US warehouse, this way can help you save cost.
Sara ,
will TopLED ever stock the flower only more red version like what can be ordered from China ? flower only models of some of the smaller lights like the Mars400 or other sizes (like the area 51) in the USA ? I would think by just swapping the light mix is not really an expensive addon expense to manufacture .
Heck we could even do a group order or at least a poll of interested parties

I know guys that have separate veg & flower rooms would like a all flower version even in the 1600 & 1200

Back
Top Bottom