Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Lee,

I looked up those 2 part numbers: Red:ES-SMBRPN42A ,Blue:ES-SMHRPN42B and both are single diodes, do you guys buy the Diodes and put them all on one chip? Or does the full COB unit come to you built?

Crawdaddy,

All of our lights use Epistar single chip,not only COB

Crawdaddy,

All of our lights use Epistar single chip,not only COB

if it a COB unit, do you guys get the single LED's from Epistar then solder 30 to each COB unit, or do you receive the whole COB unit from Epistar then just assemble the lights? I am just trying to figure out where the company you represent lies in the manufacturing process. Which gives me better idea of how light is manufactured.

Also I sent email to sales@lgledsolutions.com, should i send another to Cola@lgledsolutions?

Thanks for attempting to answer my questions, I am a curious kind of guy :)

if it a COB unit, do you guys get the single LED's from Epistar then solder 30 to each COB unit, or do you receive the whole COB unit from Epistar then just assemble the lights? I am just trying to figure out where the company you represent lies in the manufacturing process. Which gives me better idea of how light is manufactured.

Also I sent email to sales@lgledsolutions.com, should i send another to Cola@lgledsolutions?

Thanks for attempting to answer my questions, I am a curious kind of guy :)

We buy single diodes from epistar and make the COB unit,you can send email to cola@lgledsolutions,I can help you.

Hi Crawdaddy,

Yes,each COB chip is drawing about 48W,the 4 piece would be a 200W light.4' X 4' coverage area's are for flowers,that's true!below are the advantages of our COB grow light.

1.30pcs chips on each COB board,light intensity is sufficient for flowering and growth
2.Multiaspect concave-convex reflector design,Reflective effect is pretty good.
3.90 degree beam angle available which has a perfect balance between coverage and light intensity
4.Light mixture is well-distributed, it's more Conducive to plant growth and flowering than single LED grow light.
5.It can be closer to plants,Not easy to burn the leaves
6.Finely designed spectrum optimal for plant flowering and fruiting.Based on scientific research and growers tests. proven to work perfect.

:thanks::circle-of-love:

This is really helpful Cola.

Hello everyone:byebye:, I am Joyce as a member of Top Led Light work with Smoke Sara, I hope to :helpsmilie: everybody here to growing better and better. :high-five:

Have a nice day!:battingeyelashes:

Sara

Do you ship the lights in plain boxes? As in when they are delivered, nosey neighbors can't tell what is in them. How will the billing show up on the credit card statement?

Hi sbudgazer. I can answer that for them. My 140x5w came in a nondescript plain carboard box and was solidly packaged. The only identifying thing on it was the UPS label. Another thoughtful touch IMO.

This image doesn't show much of the outside of the box, but it was as I described:

unbox.jpg

Hi everybody, im new here my name is george, hope you all doing good. I just recieved my 4 pcs mars ii led grow light 140x5 w. I only have one question that i find so different answers to that i dont know what to believe. The question is how high up above the plant should i put the lights, somebody says all from 6 to 40 inches. Dont know what to believe, and if it depends if in flower of veg stage?
Happy for answer

It will depend on which light you need and how many you need. UK, MARS II has been out of stock., reflector light, only have 144x3w now.
how much is shipping to the uk?

Hi George, :welcome:to:420:

as to your questions, actually, it depends. we suggest 3~4feet when plants grow.1.5~2.5feet when plants flower. but sometimes the height is limited. they have to hanger closer, maybe 1 feet. It is ok. but if you hang too closer, you should take good care of the plants,even though LED is cold tube, plants will be burnt sometimes for the strong light.
Hi everybody, im new here my name is george, hope you all doing good. I just recieved my 4 pcs mars ii led grow light 140x5 w. I only have one question that i find so different answers to that i dont know what to believe. The question is how high up above the plant should i put the lights, somebody says all from 6 to 40 inches. Dont know what to believe, and if it depends if in flower of veg stage?
Happy for answer

Back
Top Bottom