Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

HI SARA, THIS IS IMPORTANT

BUG on your website, and i can't pm you because i have not many post...

i made some screenshot of your website.... it's very important problem.... if you want to see this screenshots, i can send it where you want...or i can post it here, but......

Please answer quickly because I do not want to be affected by this bug, it's very important ..... very very very important !!!!!

Hi, pacopac. please email the screenshots to my mailbox: forum@topledgrowlight.com . i will try my best to solve the problem which u refered. thank u very much.
HI SARA, THIS IS IMPORTANT

BUG on your website, and i can't pm you because i have not many post...

i made some screenshot of your website.... it's very important problem.... if you want to see this screenshots, i can send it where you want...or i can post it here, but......

Please answer quickly because I do not want to be affected by this bug, it's very important ..... very very very important !!!!!

Hi, GroundControl. can u PM me the picture about that? :thanks:after i watched the picture, i will improve this problem with some methods.:love:

Sadly I threw the box out the day I got it.

If I remember correctly ...it was a PackingList/Invoice for order with name and address on it,
and it listed what was in the Order.
I dont have a picture but is was simular to this:

pklist.jpg

Thank u so much. i will arrange our US warehouse to send the light to u ASAP. it will very fast. hope u will enjoy it.:love:
Hi all and Sara! I have placed my order directly with you, Sara and await your tracking number...whenever it gets sent out.

I can't wait!!!!!!!

:love:

Hi, GroundControl. i had told this problem to my boss and our factory, we didn't mark anything on the package. may i know where u get the light? from our factory ? or from our warehouse? we will pay attention to this problem.:love:
Sadly I threw the box out the day I got it.

If I remember correctly ...it was a PackingList/Invoice for order with name and address on it,
and it listed what was in the Order.
I dont have a picture but is was simular to this:

pklist.jpg

I believe from your warehouse in the US
Ordered right on site.

Thank u . :love:we are checking this problem to our warehouse and factory. we are never mark the information about our light on package. we will pay attention to this problem. sorry the trouble caused by this to u.:sorry:
I believe from your warehouse in the US
Ordered right on site.

Just ordered a veg and flower spectrum. I can't wait to get these bad boys after looking at some of your guys journals thanks for helping me make my decision.

I'm with you, tgj. And I am wide awake at this weird hour.

Just ordered a veg and flower spectrum. I can't wait to get these bad boys after looking at some of your guys journals thanks for helping me make my decision.

Right on. Send me a link to your journal if you start one.

I'll be honest, so far, I get better results with the old 300w white LED lights by top led. They draw about 181w of power. My Mars II 900w gives off more lux, yet doesn't grow plants nearly as fast as the 300w old model white LED by top led. I bought it like three years ago and it still does better than my new Mars II 900w.

And of course neither LED grows as fast or as good as 600w MH and HPS.

If I had to choose between the Mars II 900w I got, full spectrum and the old model white 300W, I would grow with 4 of the older white models.

Maybe it has to do with 3w vs 5w? Maybe three years ago they used better quality parts? I don't know yet. I only know I get better results with the 300w. I wonder if the green models also out preform the Mars'.

My Mars II grows bigger and denser buds than my 3w reflectors do. I am very happy with the grows from both types of my Top Led lights but there is no doubt the Mars II grew better buds and I grew the same strain with the same growing conditions other than the lights and I loved the product from both but undoubtedly the 5w worked better........:circle-of-love:

I notice that for led I will need to feed lesser in the beginning until the roots built up then feed more. I use rock wool. I feed about 1x 2-3 day until more root and slowly move up to 3x per day. more root will help faster growth. I use mar 1200 veg spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom