Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey Sara, have you tried using Opera Mini browser on your smartphone, I'm assuming you have one :) Opera Mini has a Proxy built in that should bypass any restrictions from your internet provider. There is also a program called ''Hotspot Shield'' for PC that removes internet restrictions. Just a suggestions, hope it helps.

Hi Budstep, I just download one, I can not use google , youtube and facebook, do not work:) it is ok, I have another one on mobile. I use it more often than before:)

Yay! My review was approved on the TopLED website!

:thanks:

And I have submitted my review for the mars-hydro website also :)

And it's $3 cheaper now than when I bought it. If you guys need a light, jump all over this deal, it won't get much cheaper.. if at all. $101.99 for the old model 100x3w !

And I love all the new specs on the website for suggested light distance, and even lux measurements. You guys are awesome!

thank you very much, we will put more and more information on our new website to help new growers. :) yes, the price on our website is really very low now, so we can only give buyers very very very less discount, we are trying our best to give the best price:)

Cool, I paid about $10 more. I'm thinking about asking Santa for another old model. Wonder if he will stop by the warehouse while he is flying around :slide::slide:

:Namaste: pray for you, hope he will stop by :circle-of-love:

ebay is only 90USD? it seems the price is 104.99, and they will not bid this light:) website price is lower than Ebay, I know their price:)

ok, I know we talked on skype and order placed:) shippment arranged.
I posted in here a few months ago before I bought my 300w old model. I had never grown anything when I bought it and I was starting my first grow with autos. I obviously ruined them since it was my first time and I had crap ph for half the grow. Barely yielded 1 oz from 3 plants in 2 gallon air pots.

I'm on my 2nd grow now and I'm trying photo seeds this time. Things are going great. I have 2 plants that I've vegged for 35 days from seed under my 1 300w old model led. Grow tent is 3'x3'x6'

The pic below is from today, 3 ak 47's - day 49/12, and the baby is 12 days old. Soil and Hydro. It's my 2nd try at soil and first at hydro. Things are going 100x better than my first go round.

ayaxFwE.jpg

I dunno why brock is having problems but I have the same exact light and my plants are looking great. I have almost zero experience too. I just read a bunch of forums. I haven't even had to add much cal mag. Garden lime in the soil and 1 foliar feed on the dwc plant just because I felt like it. I guess my hard water is good for something. ;D

I want to order another old model 300w. 100$ is too cheap to pass up and I'm currently at 20w per sq ft. Can't believe those lights are so cheap now.

Can I just email you sara? I'm curious why the same 300w light is only 90$ on ebay but 101$ on the website. I don't really care either way but I'd LOVE to get a free yoyo if I order on the website. I'll make sure to leave a review this time ;D

Regardless! my light kicks ass and I must obviously love it if I want to buy another one. Right now, like today!! ;D

Dear all my friends, our US shipment delay again, they should arrive at warehouse last week, but they are on the way untill today, so some items we can not ship. we were promised by shipping company products will arrive within this week, so please feel free to place your order, once the new shipment arrive, I will arrange shipment for you and update tracking number ASAP. thank you all.

:circle-of-love: Hi everybody..I've been a lurker on here for a while. I just placed an order yesterday, I'm so excited!
Can't wait for it to get here :rollit:

I, too, lurked in the shadows for a while. Welcome!

hi folks!

today i had one of these moments, when you're saying "oh yeah.." and feeling an overwhelming moment of happiness. i had last times really annoying issues with irrigation (timing, pH shift, degree of fertilisation,.. ) and too warm days. a complete change gave me as result the described moment...

One thing i noticed, where white small and unshaped spots on some leaves on one well rooted clone. reflector96 was at least 70cm away, the "damage" was completly unconserned.

For those, who like numbers, here my power drawnings:
48*3W Reflectors: A: 109/159 W; B: 108/157 W
MarsII 400W, flower spectrum: 178W

Hey,

Been following this forum post for a while now just some quick questions.

1600W Mars 2 for a 4x4 tent. Any heat issues? Is the 1600 good for my 4x4, is it overkill?

How's the yield on the 1600W Mars 2. If I grow 2 plants under it in 4x4, what should I expect in yield.

Is it better to grow 4 plants under that 1600 or less? Yield is what i'm looking for!! :)

Thanks

I am thinking what the name we will use. think for a long time. it is a new technology for sure. I am happy that light can not be copied very soon, haha :circle-of-love:

not sure if its even legally possible, but to go along with the "mars" theme and the new "mars hydro" website

'Kepler' is a nasa discovery program that was sent out to discover new life in other solar systems.

Would be a pretty cool name for a new light that no one else can copy for a good while.. "The Kepler 1200"

or something along those lines, would be cool to keep that kind of space theme going..

cant wait for the new light, i hate surprises. but if you think you can release it by black friday, well i can wait that long i guess :)

i will refuse to buy on black friday however, that day is a cancerous day here in the states. watch grown women stomp each other to death and steal from each other carts. its unreal i cant even watch news for a solid month around this time.

I&i

Hey,

Been following this forum post for a while now just some quick questions.

1600W Mars 2 for a 4x4 tent. Any heat issues? Is the 1600 good for my 4x4, is it overkill?

How's the yield on the 1600W Mars 2. If I grow 2 plants under it in 4x4, what should I expect in yield.

Is it better to grow 4 plants under that 1600 or less? Yield is what i'm looking for!! :)

Thanks

i have a 5x5x7 tent

mars 2 1600

4" blower (pulling air out) with 2 small vortex fans

my temps are right around 78-86

this may seem like a wide range to you but what im giving you are my pre winter and mid summer temps.

pre winter (right now) my temps have dipped down to around 78 Fahrenheit

mid summer (earlier in my grow) my temps were right around 84-86

now my 4" blower fan i do have connected to a fan speed controller and ive been adjusting that accordingly to my temps. when they get high, my fan speed is turned up to 50-100%. when my temps get low, my fan speeds go down to 10-25%

for a 4x4 i do believe you would have a heat issue if you had no blower (pulling or blowing) air from your tent. i would recommend blowing air in and pulling air out if you have the space and resources.

I&i

havent fully cured or even dried yet but this is my most recent nug i chopped under a mars 2 1600
(sorry for the half nude pic here)
20141030_083216.jpg
20141030_084908.jpg

i have 8 colas around this size to half this size. and many other colas about 1/4 their size

also had 2 other plants in that 5x5 tent that were harvested a couple weeks earlier then this guy that i took down at 2am this morning.

thats just one of them, all others are showcased on my journal.

thanks mars!

this was my second legit grow and it was my first with led!

couldnt be happier with it, i was lucky with the switch from super hps to led.

I&i

Back
Top Bottom