Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:
To brock

Keep hanging out here and reading, don't just disappear! Every once in a while, like gf said, something will come up about topled and Sara will help the best she can. Their website says that they depend on feedback from growers to help improve their products, that's why she often posts other people's concern here in this thread.

And as a bonus, she will pay on here sometimes about a freebie she has to give away. I was lucky enough to snatch a free timer about a month ago.

This place is unlike any other. Everyone is here to help, I certainly took advantage of other advice because I started my grow about a month ago.

Again, don't disappear, this is a great place to learn. Without this place I would continue to be just "another patient" following redundant, ridiculous advice from doctors. :winkyface:

yes, our light is intensive, when the plants is very very small, you need to hang the light higher:) the height we recommend on our website, it is according to common grow experience we get from growers, but if your method is different, you need to change according to your own grow experience.:circle-of-love:
You can use the LED, just move them further away until the seedlings get a little stronger. CFLs will work too, but you don't have to go buy more gear if you already have an LED.

thanks fo yoru sharing Johnnie:)
Some excellent advice in previous posts. I'll also mention the burnt stunted clones were growing even in bad shape. If seedlings are grown under straight led it's fine but recommend 2 ft 10 inches or just go the full three feet. Next round I'll do cfl for seedling stage and one week of veg(two weeks or so)just for cost savings. I wouldn't say it's a waste tho explosive growth with straight led from seedling to seven days flower currently. I can't stress enough, if you did like I did initially, and go with clones from club, baby them in the beginning. In my situation, mars II 400 pretty intense for baby to teen cuttings grown under cfls 24/7.

Good evening (morning for you) Sara. Just wanted to ask if there are any pics or info on the new light? Also want to be fresh in your mind for the beta testing and early xmas presents. Just a hint you know, :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:. Have a good day and continue your great help. Dan

Hi Dan, I can post some pictures next week I think. I were not allowed to post at public place now. haha .
Good evening (morning for you) Sara. Just wanted to ask if there are any pics or info on the new light? Also want to be fresh in your mind for the beta testing and early xmas presents. Just a hint you know, :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:. Have a good day and continue your great help. Dan

Hi Dan, I can post some pictures next week I think. I were not allowed to post at public place now. haha .

That would be great! Even if you couldnt say any details on the light, and just let us have a look see, and let our minds go crazy :trance::bitingnails::thedoubletake:

I would love to just see a pic so I can get my credit cards ready :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Question for all the growers that take those fantastic macro pics showing the trichs. What kind of camera and lens setup do you use? I just have a small digital with fixed lens and even when I try to zoom it just don't get it. Thanks for any help or advice. Dan

U have enough time to see the pictures and get your credit card ready,. we will not release it very fast, I am just thinking how about we release it at Black Friday? hahaha.
That would be great! Even if you couldnt say any details on the light, and just let us have a look see, and let our minds go crazy :trance::bitingnails::thedoubletake:

I would love to just see a pic so I can get my credit cards ready :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Question for all the growers that take those fantastic macro pics showing the trichs. What kind of camera and lens setup do you use? I just have a small digital with fixed lens and even when I try to zoom it just don't get it. Thanks for any help or advice. Dan

Hey Dan,

If you have a steady hand, some people have good luck holding a 30 or 60x loope to their cameras. I find it easier to get a USB microscope. You can get one that goes up to like 250x for like 40 on scamazon. The one I have takes pictures and video. Neat little toy.

I forgot if I metioned here, we have 100mars II 1600w will arrive at Us warehouse this week, shipment delayed again. :( but we have 50lights sold out, so we only have 50 mars II 1600w in US warehouse, if you need one, please order ASAP:) it is preorder:)

Hey Dan,

If you have a steady hand, some people have good luck holding a 30 or 60x loope to their cameras. I find it easier to get a USB microscope. You can get one that goes up to like 250x for like 40 on scamazon. The one I have takes pictures and video. Neat little toy.

I own a Hydrofarm Active Eye 30X jewelers Loupe, Carson Optical MicroMax LED Microscope 60x-100x and a 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera that I use to take trichome photographs.

Hydrofarm_AEM30_30x_Active_Eye_Loupe.png

Active Eye Loupe, 30X

Carson_Optical_MicroMax_LED_Microscope_60x-100x.png

Here is a Gro1 1.3MP USB LED Digital Microscope 10x & 300x

Gro1 1.3MP USB LED Digital Microscope 10x & 300x - Perfect Gardens

thank you very much GF:) U read here everyday,so you know me and our company well:)

yes, we can not grow , so I can not get the first hand message:) I can get on facebook and youtube, but I need to change my IP to US IP, use VPN:) but when I use US IP address, I can not reply email, so usually I will not change my IP especially when I am busy:)
Haha, 9/10 people I even say VPN around here in the states goes, huh what's that?

The fact you know about it and have to use for youtube is insane.

I learned my way around firewalls in school because they thought they could stop us from seing stuff they didn't want, kind of like your government and what ours is trying to do. It just goes to show if they do that here in the states VPNs , the onion and many others will be a common house conversation.

Sorry to get side tracked, late night in garden just got done smoking on some of the grape ape. If this went any longer I would be passed out like the ol lady

I&I

it will show, just I can not watch if I do not change my IP address:) :circle-of-love:
So what happens when we post a utube video in this thread? Does it just not show?

I&I

Sara,
I'm sorry you have such difficulties watching youtube. But I am glad you are able to watch by only doing a little more, new IP. Personal freedoms from a watchful eye is what everybody is looking for. I see it as something akin to my government wanting to imprison me for growing a medicine that my government has a Patent on. They know it's medicine and is patented for my medical issues specifically.

Sara, does your new light have a name? Can we know that? I am drooling for a new light. Newer technology is always good.

WJ

Hey Sara, have you tried using Opera Mini browser on your smartphone, I'm assuming you have one :) Opera Mini has a Proxy built in that should bypass any restrictions from your internet provider. There is also a program called ''Hotspot Shield'' for PC that removes internet restrictions. Just a suggestions, hope it helps.

Yay! My review was approved on the TopLED website!

:thanks:

And I have submitted my review for the mars-hydro website also :)

And it's $3 cheaper now than when I bought it. If you guys need a light, jump all over this deal, it won't get much cheaper.. if at all. $101.99 for the old model 100x3w !

And I love all the new specs on the website for suggested light distance, and even lux measurements. You guys are awesome!

And it's $3 cheaper now than when I bought it. If you guys need a light, jump all over this deal, it won't get much cheaper.. if at all. $101.99 for the old model 100x3w !

Cool, I paid about $10 more. I'm thinking about asking Santa for another old model. Wonder if he will stop by the warehouse while he is flying around :slide::slide:

I posted in here a few months ago before I bought my 300w old model. I had never grown anything when I bought it and I was starting my first grow with autos. I obviously ruined them since it was my first time and I had crap ph for half the grow. Barely yielded 1 oz from 3 plants in 2 gallon air pots.

I'm on my 2nd grow now and I'm trying photo seeds this time. Things are going great. I have 2 plants that I've vegged for 35 days from seed under my 1 300w old model led. Grow tent is 3'x3'x6'

The pic below is from today, 3 ak 47's - day 49/12, and the baby is 12 days old. Soil and Hydro. It's my 2nd try at soil and first at hydro. Things are going 100x better than my first go round.

ayaxFwE.jpg

I dunno why brock is having problems but I have the same exact light and my plants are looking great. I have almost zero experience too. I just read a bunch of forums. I haven't even had to add much cal mag. Garden lime in the soil and 1 foliar feed on the dwc plant just because I felt like it. I guess my hard water is good for something. ;D

I want to order another old model 300w. 100$ is too cheap to pass up and I'm currently at 20w per sq ft. Can't believe those lights are so cheap now.

Can I just email you sara? I'm curious why the same 300w light is only 90$ on ebay but 101$ on the website. I don't really care either way but I'd LOVE to get a free yoyo if I order on the website. I'll make sure to leave a review this time ;D

Regardless! my light kicks ass and I must obviously love it if I want to buy another one. Right now, like today!! ;D

Sara,

Sara, does your new light have a name? Can we know that? I am drooling for a new light. Newer technology is always good.

WJ
I am thinking what the name we will use. think for a long time. it is a new technology for sure. I am happy that light can not be copied very soon, haha :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom