Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

have you got my reply? I do not know who are you in email, sorry.

Hey, srry i forgot to mention my name/email - tutunnaru @.... .
I got a reply from Forrest Tang and he told me the 3 leds what i think are broken , are infrared ray. I will post a pic with my light and someone can confirm i'm wrong and they are not broken. cheers

WUcewIo.jpg

HQzH73O.jpg

Hey Sara
I have been looking into your company for quite a few months now. By my suggestion, a friend of mine had purchased the 192x3 reflector series light, which shortly after, I had purchased from him. I have been using that since and love it, which led me to order 3 more of them. I ordered them through a local grow shop, back at the end of August... and I still haven't gotten them yet.
I've been getting told a story of them being out of stock and customs holding up the new shipment, which apparently got into California last Friday or so, I am told. Seems that story is more or less verified by the last few pages of posts. Just wanted to reach out and see what was going on.. after over 2 months of waiting, i'm getting a bit worried here.

Thanks in advanced!

Hey, srry i forgot to mention my name/email - tutunnaru @.... .
I got a reply from Forrest Tang and he told me the 3 leds what i think are broken , are infrared ray. I will post a pic with my light and someone can confirm i'm wrong and they are not broken. cheers

Most digital cameras can see IR, just look at the light through a camera.

Sara, someone else for testing might be Curso: Special Thanks & Please Welcome Curso To The 420 Staff!

He was recently promoted to a product reviewers position here with 420 Magazine.

What about the Reflector Series, Sara? Are either the 96x3 watt or the 144 in stock in the U.S.?

Sara,

I haven't grown cannabis for over 20 years and was recently given some RockLock clone (teens). After doing some forum reading, I ordered a small tent (20x36x60in) and 2 of the Mars Hydro 48x3w reflector lights, thinking I'd be able grow two plants in a closet sized area. I'd seen the mother plant and 2 sisters growing in a similar area under a 600W HPS. Once I put my new girls under the Mars Hydro LED lights my problems started.

The plants started growing really fast, with close branching, and dense foliage. The plants were growing so fast, I just never expected them to get so big so quickly. I couldn't believe it. I estimate that the visible plant mass almost doubled in the first week, and again in the second. After the first week, I was very satisfied that LEDs really worked and ordered a 3rd 48x3w light.I realised I really had to scramble to get things ready for the girls to mature in their new home.

So, at week 3, I decided to SCROG my tent and turn on flower. Now I'm about 2 weeks in at 12/12. I finally got a nice temperature and humidity controller set up, axial fan and carbon filter.

I wanted to thank everybody here in this forum for all the helpful posts. I'm really happy with all the new tech, plant genetics and ready access to expertise!

Here's what it looked like after getting the tent and lights. I resurrected my 30 year old fans and temperature controller.
IMAG015414.jpg

A couple of days after arrival. Note how close I placed the lights.
IMAG015816.jpg

One week later. These plants like this light!
IMAG016618.jpg

Two weeks later. There's a problem. They are getting too big!
IMAG017123.jpg

IMAG016719.jpg

I learned about SCROG and thought I'd give it a try.

IMAG017519.jpg
IMAG017621.jpg
IMAG018019.jpg
IMAG018323.jpg

Here's what I did about heat and humidity.
IMAG018624.jpg

:welcome: thanks for your sharing CoNerd, really very nice set up. 30years old fan, hahaha.
Sara,

I haven't grown cannabis for over 20 years and was recently given some RockLock clone (teens). After doing some forum reading, I ordered a small tent (20x36x60in) and 2 of the Mars Hydro 48x3w reflector lights, thinking I'd be able grow two plants in a closet sized area. I'd seen the mother plant and 2 sisters growing in a similar area under a 600W HPS. Once I put my new girls under the Mars Hydro LED lights my problems started.

The plants started growing really fast, with close branching, and dense foliage. The plants were growing so fast, I just never expected them to get so big so quickly. I couldn't believe it. I estimate that the visible plant mass almost doubled in the first week, and again in the second. After the first week, I was very satisfied that LEDs really worked and ordered a 3rd 48x3w light.I realised I really had to scramble to get things ready for the girls to mature in their new home.

So, at week 3, I decided to SCROG my tent and turn on flower. Now I'm about 2 weeks in at 12/12. I finally got a nice temperature and humidity controller set up, axial fan and carbon filter.

I wanted to thank everybody here in this forum for all the helpful posts. I'm really happy with all the new tech, plant genetics and ready access to expertise!

Here's what it looked like after getting the tent and lights. I resurrected my 30 year old fans and temperature controller.
IMAG015414.jpg

A couple of days after arrival. Note how close I placed the lights.
IMAG015816.jpg

One week later. These plants like this light!
IMAG016618.jpg

Two weeks later. There's a problem. They are getting too big!
IMAG017123.jpg

IMAG016719.jpg

I learned about SCROG and thought I'd give it a try.

IMAG017519.jpg
IMAG017621.jpg
IMAG018019.jpg
IMAG018323.jpg

Here's what I did about heat and humidity.
IMAG018624.jpg

:circle-of-love: thank you GG.
Hi Sara

I'm harvesting over the next couple of days, so I thought I would post you the pictures of the girls before they get chopped.

IMG_116223.JPG
IMG_115718.JPG
IMG_116423.JPG
IMG_114916.JPG

:peace:

Hello Blun, I think that is not the real story, we have shipment arrive at US warehouse every month.40container. there is no reason you need to wait two months. you'd better ask your local store refund you and order from our webiste. we will arrange shipment for your very fast.

Our shipment delay, Boat time is 4th.Nov. but our products were hold by customs at our port. after they check our product, released, we change boat time. 10th,Nov. so this Nov. shipment will delay one week. thats our delay story. nevery delay two months.
Hey Sara
I have been looking into your company for quite a few months now. By my suggestion, a friend of mine had purchased the 192x3 reflector series light, which shortly after, I had purchased from him. I have been using that since and love it, which led me to order 3 more of them. I ordered them through a local grow shop, back at the end of August... and I still haven't gotten them yet.
I've been getting told a story of them being out of stock and customs holding up the new shipment, which apparently got into California last Friday or so, I am told. Seems that story is more or less verified by the last few pages of posts. Just wanted to reach out and see what was going on.. after over 2 months of waiting, i'm getting a bit worried here.

Thanks in advanced!

our shipment just arrive last weekend, so we have enough lights stock in US now, only mars II1600w is out of stock. but I were told our 96x3w is limited now, so boss asked me to add 10% on price. then less people will buy it, we can keep them stock longer.:)
What about the Reflector Series, Sara? Are either the 96x3 watt or the 144 in stock in the U.S.?

ok, I would like to send you a tent when the tent arrive at our warehouse. it will arrive at the end of this month I think, shipment was hold at our customs. but it has released. :)

very nice, looking forward to ordering a couple tents. fiance will like to get her lil plants in their own space! may have to order a small led reflector for them, just have a 4 bulb t5 on em now.

I&i

Anybody have the temp readings of the reflector lights at the diode itself, about an inch away, and at the exhaust vents of the light?

I just wanted to share the progress that my girls are making after switching from CFL to LED. You can get a good estimation of the size by the little orange name tag in the soil.

ledprogress.jpg

Buying LEDs was the best decision I've made all year, and the legalization of recreational marijuana use was just passed in my state so I am sure to get a LOT of use of these lights in the future!

congrantulations to you and me SB:)))) :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
I just wanted to share the progress that my girls are making after switching from CFL to LED. You can get a good estimation of the size by the little orange name tag in the soil.

ledprogress.jpg

Buying LEDs was the best decision I've made all year, and the legalization of recreational marijuana use was just passed in my state so I am sure to get a LOT of use of these lights in the future!

Back
Top Bottom