Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I have some plants that's are in veg outside, needed no acclimating, if they are teen size or so they can go right outside with no transition, seedlings or small clones need a little time . The two outside will be going into a 4x8 tent for a scrog grow under MarsHydro LEDs , just not sure the full wattage yet , either 3 or 4 1200w , just have to see what I can manage to put in and keep my temps around 82-84f.

Welcome to the thread nobody! Thank you for your comment and support. Any other dos and donts or feedback is greatly appreciated:) i got a royal cremation and a bubble kush auto fem seeds(1each) all by Royal queen seeds. I also have a snowbud fem photo by conuk seed.

Any info on your grows ? Didn't realize this wasn't my page sorry feel imbarest. Newbie and stoned

We are all stoned, thats why we are here :bong:

You can look thru my gallery if you want. I've never done any grow journals though, I can never commit to it. If you ever wanna ask me anything, feel free, and you can PM me, I dont mind.

Heres my gallery: nobodyuknow Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I've only done one photoperiod plant, and that was the Northern Lights, the rest were all autos.

:passitleft:

I agree. You have an auto, and from my experience with autos they are a bit more sensitive to changing their enviroment. It's best to just let it stay with what it knows, and is used to. Most people dont do autos now days, but I love them, its all I grow now.

We are all stoned, thats why we are here :bong:

You can look thru my gallery if you want. I've never done any grow journals though, I can never commit to it. If you ever wanna ask me anything, feel free, and you can PM me, I dont mind.

Heres my gallery: nobodyuknow Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I've only done one photoperiod plant, and that was the Northern Lights, the rest were all autos.

:passitleft:

Thank you!

Hi Sara, I have a few questions about the Mars line. I clicked on the Reflector series on your website and the product says 96x5, but the description says 96x3. Is this a new version of the light? Are the specs the same? I'm having a hard time deciding between the Mars II 400w and the Reflector 96x? series. My grow cabinet is about 3'x1.5'x3'. Any input you can provide would be helpful. Thanks

Hi Sara, I have a few questions about the Mars line. I clicked on the Reflector series on your website and the product says 96x5, but the description says 96x3. Is this a new version of the light? Are the specs the same? I'm having a hard time deciding between the Mars II 400w and the Reflector 96x? series. My grow cabinet is about 3'x1.5'x3'. Any input you can provide would be helpful. Thanks

This was covered a page or two ago. All new Reflector lights are shipping with 5w diodes. Depending where you are located and where you purchase, you may end up with 3w or 5w.

I would not be surprised if the 96x 3w reflector series are using less then 96 of the 5w LED's.
I say that as I noticed they reduced the number with some other Mars panels that were upgraded with 5w chips.

People are buying them so the actual LED number is no secret but my *guess* is there is 80 of them , I probably am wrong .. there could still be 96 of them or some other new number of them from 60 , 70 , 80 , 96..

60x 5w = 300w
96x 3w= 288w

:lot-o-toke:

I would not be surprised if the 96x 3w reflector series are using less then 96 of the 5w LED's.
I say that as I noticed they reduced the number with some other Mars panels that were upgraded with 5w chips.

People are buying them so the actual LED number is no secret but my *guess* is there is 80 of them , I probably am wrong .. there could still be 96 of them or some other new number of them from 60 , 70 , 80 , 96..

60x 5w = 300w
96x 3w= 288w

:lot-o-toke:

The reflector count is as it always has been just upgraded LED's and heat sinks, the 60 x 5 and the 120 X 5 are the old style and built for a entry level light (cheaper than the Mars 2)

image32698.jpg

:high-five: US model 480 96x5 Reflector. Paired with a 150 hps

Back
Top Bottom