Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thanks:thanks for the kind words, Densenug.:hug: The website is not available for order for parts. The parts are only for repairement purpose, not for sale... We can only offer the replacement parts when the light has problem.:Namaste:
Sarah nothing to be sorry about I love my lights, first problem in 2 1/2 years can not complain and they have grown a lot of top shelf bud. Can I order the parts on mars hydro web site.

:circle-of-love:Hi Engineer, the coverage of Reflector48 is 2'x2' at the height of 2'. Hmm... if your actual grow area is not 2'x3', you can consider about Reflector48. :circle-of-love:
So I have been getting stuff together for my veg tent, its a small 3'x2'x3' tent just for vegging Indica dominant plants, e.g. Aurora Indica this round. I was contemplating a small LED light like the Reflector 48. Any ideas as to why this would be good/bad would be helpful. Another one I was thinking was the Reflector 96, the part that worries me is the max height, keep in mind this tent is ONLY for vegging.

Hi Sara

thanks for all the good info you and everyone else gave me

After days of study and review, I'm almost at the point to click buy!

I want the Mars II 900 and the tent 39x39x71 :lot-o-toke:

Dennise gave me the code cofinest , but I only get a 7$ off :cough:

You have some better secret code?? :goof:

Maybe I buy tonight, chance are high!

Always tough to pull the trigger with big purchase like that :thanks:

Thanks you :adore::adore:

I can't PM you on the site because I have less than 50 post :(

As I order pieces and prepare my future Setup(I am a little freak), I just wonder why there is no 4 inches airflow hole in a 75 cubic feet tent. I calculate that I need roughly 40 CFM maximum, and 4" Inline Duct Fan give around 150 CFM, so a 4 inches airflow would be way enough and make setup easier.

:circle-of-love:Hi tinygrow, you can send me an email info@mars-hydro.com I will help. :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara

thanks for all the good info you and everyone else gave me

After days of study and review, I'm almost at the point to click buy!

I want the Mars II 900 and the tent 39x39x71 :lot-o-toke:

Dennise gave me the code cofinest , but I only get a 7$ off :cough:

You have some better secret code?? :goof:

Maybe I buy tonight, chance are high!

Always tough to pull the trigger with big purchase like that :thanks:

Thanks you :adore::adore:

I can't PM you on the site because I have less than 50 post :(

As I order pieces and prepare my future Setup(I am a little freak), I just wonder why there is no 4 inches airflow hole in a 75 cubic feet tent. I calculate that I need roughly 40 CFM maximum, and 4" Inline Duct Fan give around 150 CFM, so a 4 inches airflow would be way enough and make setup easier.

you can easily buy a pvc adapter that goes from for an example 6 to 4 inches at your local plummers hardware shop. if there is nothing in any of mars hydros tents that fits those measures. if this could be of any help to you m8

:Namaste:

:circle-of-love: the coverage of Reflector96 is 2'x3' at the height of 2'. The draw power of Reflector96 is about 200w. It's about 30w per sqft. Hmm... I suppose it will not be overkill if the hanging distance is lower than 2'.:straightface:
Hi Sara, the footprint is 2x3, it is at 3' high max as well.

I really love this light . on 12/12 right now and got 8 more week before my very first harvest. This light has saved me on my power pill tremendously. I well Rep u guys to Mars and back again. Happy growing and thank u for the best led grow light for a great price . can't wait to show off my harvest all do to this one outstanding performing product.

I really love this light . on 12/12 right now and got 8 more week before my very first harvest. This light has saved me on my power pill tremendously. I well Rep u guys to Mars and back again. Happy growing and thank u for the best led grow light for a great price . can't wait to show off my harvest all do to this one outstanding performing product.

Yes They Are Awesomee !! :)

Really wish Mars hydro would make parts available to purchase for us, the consumer, so we could have on hand in case of a problem.

Go to MarsHydro.com and look under warranty at bottom of page is a complete parts list that you can order from once your warranty is expired. They have supplies at their global centers but don't stock them stateside I believe.They are on a New Years holiday but if you contact them and pay shipping you can get all parts needed.

Trying to find replacement driver for a mars 2 400watt, numbers on driver, cant read lettering, imagine that, but they are 100-240v 50/60hz, 2g-b2851w-f, 50-80v, 700-750 ma. The output voltage I believe is the 50-80v, 700-750ma, the problem is can not find one with the 50-80v output, any suggestion or info. greatly app. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom