Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi Eyes4grandpa PM send
Smoke Sarah... I was wondering if you would do me the honor of sending me a private message, please. I have some questions, and I don't have the post Count 2 p.m. you either. I would appreciate it a lot! Thank you and God bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using 420

:circle-of-love:I think you may check the room temperature around your tent :circle-of-love:
i think i have leaks somehow..
my intake is from the bottom of the tent and inline fan with carbon on top to exhaust the hot air with negative pressure.
do you think maybe the leaks is causing the bad temps?

can i trust only the negative pressure to make temp right? maybe i don't enough negative pressure because of fans?
shit im confused guys

:circle-of-love:Yes, the room temperature also will affect it.:circle-of-love:Thanks for your kindly advic:cheer:
What's the room temp around the tent? I would maybe check that and if possible lower the overall room temp around the tent

i think i have leaks somehow..
my intake is from the bottom of the tent and inline fan with carbon on top to exhaust the hot air with negative pressure.
do you think maybe the leaks is causing the bad temps?

can i trust only the negative pressure to make temp right? maybe i don't enough negative pressure because of fans?
shit im confused guys

What's CFM of intake and exhaust fans ?
Don't get confused, relax and think of what might be wrong. Its really simple. Maybe you have one of those IR thermometers ? These come in handy when you wanna see heat/cold issues in the room, so you can measure your light ambient temperature.

As for me, I have to endure mine first grow, because my GR is situated in the very corner of the room, where fresh air has a long way to go before it gets sucked into my grow room. Since I'm sleeping in the same room, I have to close window at nights, cause its still cold at nights aaand yeah, my room at nights goes to 30C, but as I read somewhere this is best temperature for photosynthesis. What Im worried about is my res temps, as Im growing in RDWC.

Also a tip what I found about growing ladies. There's no stopping in development of grow room, new idea development.. For myself I can find one little thing to do in my grow room to improve something :) this is like climbing into hill, once you think you've reached the top, you can see another top to climb from there, and you go there, never go back.

Excuse me with my shallow thoughts.. :(

5 new 720s showed up yesterday on my door. Love these lights! I now have 7 and will be picking up 3-4 more this month.
I have 5 in a 4X8 tent with 8 five gallon pots. Let the games begin!!
:Namaste: Andy.
20160411_212809.jpg

20160411_212747.jpg
20160411_192316.jpg
20160411_212714.jpg

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your help :bravo:your are with great experience and life wisdom:cheer:,you may be a great teacher for many ppl :clap::thanks:
Don't get confused, relax and think of what might be wrong. Its really simple. Maybe you have one of those IR thermometers ? These come in handy when you wanna see heat/cold issues in the room, so you can measure your light ambient temperature.

As for me, I have to endure mine first grow, because my GR is situated in the very corner of the room, where fresh air has a long way to go before it gets sucked into my grow room. Since I'm sleeping in the same room, I have to close window at nights, cause its still cold at nights aaand yeah, my room at nights goes to 30C, but as I read somewhere this is best temperature for photosynthesis. What Im worried about is my res temps, as Im growing in RDWC.

Also a tip what I found about growing ladies. There's no stopping in development of grow room, new idea development.. For myself I can find one little thing to do in my grow room to improve something :) this is like climbing into hill, once you think you've reached the top, you can see another top to climb from there, and you go there, never go back.

Hi McCdive,:bravo: wow,new life begin,can not wait to see your new babies, i think they will be very beautiful :cheer:.Please keep us updated, i'd like to witness their growth journey:high-five:
5 new 720s showed up yesterday on my door. Love these lights! I now have 7 and will be picking up 3-4 more this month.
I have 5 in a 4X8 tent with 8 five gallon pots. Let the games begin!!
:Namaste: Andy.
20160411_212809.jpg

20160411_212747.jpg
20160411_192316.jpg
20160411_212714.jpg

:circle-of-love:Please do not blush... :thumb: For me,i think your are experienced (according to what you said before), though you are a first time grower.And i believe you will get more experience as you expect soon :cheer:
Sara:> you made me blush ... :)) Im first time grower... not experienced as I want to be :) But I know few things.. Thanks for these words Sara :))

helo i mail to mars hydro to order a led ....mars reflector 144 or 2x96...i want them for 2-3 the most plants...but the girl told me i probably have custom problems..can u tell me what kind of problems r those?greek custom...and how to slve them out...i try to buy led grow lights more than a month but from what i read everybody disagree with others...noone agree with others.every one think they have the best ideas and cant decide...i found and another one from a local shop with tgis .....
Features
80 x 3 high power LEDs ideal for growing
healthy plants indoors
100~265 VAC operation with 132 True Watts
7-band spectrum: Red, Blue, Orange, White, IR, & UV LEDs
Features
Includes built in 120mm replaceable cooling fan, LED
drivers, and 6' grounded power cord & wire hanging kit
Designed to stimulate plant growth by emitting an
electromagnetic 7-band spectrum ideal for photosynthesis:
- 660nm - Deep Red for Chlorophyll A
- 630nm - Bright Red for Chlorophyll B
- 460nm - Bright Blue for Chlorophyll B
- 430nm - Deep Blue for Chlorophyll
- 390nm - UV Light + 850-IR for Vigor and Mold Prevention
- 10k - White Spectrum for Explosive Growth

shall i buy it?
only for 2-3 plants..mostly autoflowering.
thank u

What's the room temp around the tent? I would maybe check that and if possible lower the overall room temp around the tent

Hi farmthekush:circle-of-love:
I think this can help a little, but not too much. Maybe you can use a air-condition outside of your tent to lower the temperature a little,then it will be easier to control inside of your tent.If the outside temperature is high,poor control inside.:circle-of-love:

:cheer:I think this is also a good solution:thanks:

:circle-of-love:I think you may check the room temperature around your tent :circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:Yes, the room temperature also will affect it.:circle-of-love:Thanks for your kindly advic:cheer:

You all inspired me so much.. its nice to see people that care about your grow and its well-being.:Namaste:

for now I've lowered the intensitiy to max 45 at peak times and it seems to be fine .. small tent getting more heat but that's because the led is closer and tent is tighter to the 320 heat sinks.

temps outside are 16-19 or even lower because its night and its fine at dark but once the led starts kicking in the heat starts going up..
I found a leak and fixed it but i don't think such a small hole would effect everything that badly..

I also lowered the carbon filter really close to the side of the 320 hoping it will fix the heat issuses.. will report later today if it worked lowering anything. :thumb:

so what height is optimal for flowering? im in week 4 now and the 320 over the sours is 25 inches over the top.
i might have to buy an a/c if i have to lower it more cause the plants can't stand the heat anymore and development is slow

Just thought I would stop by and thank the Mars Hydro team :thumb: I received my 96x5 reflector a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't be happier! Had a few problems with ordering directly from the web site, but Ann was able to make sure I received the light I wanted and answered all my questions almost immediately. Customer service is top notch in my books!! Cannot wait to order my second 96x5 :thanks:

helo i mail to mars hydro to order a led ....mars reflector 144 or 2x96...i want them for 2-3 the most plants...but the girl told me i probably have custom problems..can u tell me what kind of problems r those?greek custom...and how to slve them out...i try to buy led grow lights more than a month but from what i read everybody disagree with others...noone agree with others.every one think they have the best ideas and cant decide...i found and another one from a local shop with tgis .....
Features
80 x 3 high power LEDs ideal for growing
healthy plants indoors
100~265 VAC operation with 132 True Watts
7-band spectrum: Red, Blue, Orange, White, IR, & UV LEDs
Features
Includes built in 120mm replaceable cooling fan, LED
drivers, and 6' grounded power cord & wire hanging kit
Designed to stimulate plant growth by emitting an
electromagnetic 7-band spectrum ideal for photosynthesis:
- 660nm - Deep Red for Chlorophyll A
- 630nm - Bright Red for Chlorophyll B
- 460nm - Bright Blue for Chlorophyll B
- 430nm - Deep Blue for Chlorophyll
- 390nm - UV Light + 850-IR for Vigor and Mold Prevention
- 10k - White Spectrum for Explosive Growth

shall i buy it?
only for 2-3 plants..mostly autoflowering.
thank u
How many actual watts is the led ?? And I would talk to sara when she gets on and see what she has to say about your customs ..

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

How many actual watts is the led ?? And I would talk to sara when she gets on and see what she has to say about your customs ..

I would think that light couldn't be more than 150 actual watts which wouldn't be good for 3 flowering plants . Maybe enough to veg maybe

Back
Top Bottom