Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi morial,it's nice to see you here.Thanks for stopping by.How is your girls these days?

Here is one of my Magnum (Buddha Seeds) --> last project:
Before:
IMG_106634.JPG

After
IMG_108337.JPG

... and here's my new project "Jack 47 F1 Fast Version", flower day 16:

J47F1FV.jpg

IMG_132527.JPG

IMG_132733.JPG

IMG_132632.JPG

IMG_132836.JPG

The Mars II 900W works very fine, but I have issues with the heat that the panel produces and also with the light penetration. Therefore I'm looking now for a new LED panel ... maybe the Pro Series?

:thanks:Thanks for sharing with us here:high-five:
You will chop your Magnum in these few days,right?:goodjob:
Those young girls are looking great:goodjob:
:circle-of-love:Yeah,Mars Pro series is with better built-up among our lights,you can check on our offical website:
Mars Pro
Actually we have a Trade-in project,we will publish that project very soon,you may visit here sometimes.
If you need to know anything more,please feel free to tell me:high-five:
Here is one of my Magnum (Buddha Seeds) --> last project:
Before:
IMG_106634.JPG

After
IMG_108337.JPG

... and here's my new project "Jack 47 F1 Fast Version", flower day 16:

J47F1FV.jpg

IMG_132527.JPG

IMG_132733.JPG

IMG_132632.JPG

IMG_132836.JPG

The Mars II 900W works very fine, but I have issues with the heat that the panel produces and also with the light penetration. Therefore I'm looking now for a new LED panel ... maybe the Pro Series?

Here is the newest stock information for our international warehouse,please check:
06_22_stock.png

Reflector 96 have 37pcs left at our USA warehouse.
Reflector 192 have 8 pcs,Mars II 400 have 16pcs,and Mars II 700 have 3pcs at our UK warehouse.But please do not worry,the new goods are in custom clearance.:high-five:
Mars II 1600 only 5pcs left at Germany warehoue.:high-five:

:thanks:Thanks for sharing with us here:high-five:
... my pleasure :allgood:

You will chop your Magnum in these few days,right?
.... it's allready done and dried :cheesygrinsmiley: the smell, the taste and the turn are fantastic :circle-of-love: :tokin:

Those young girls are looking great:goodjob:
..... :thanks:

Yeah,Mars Pro series is with better built-up among our lights,you can check on our offical website
Yes they look pretty good, also the technical details :thumb: .... but the prices :icon_roll ... I have to save up some money first. :laughtwo:

thanks sara, there are actually 21 in tent, 2 ready to go in tent, 3 in towel, 1 in cup. so 1 more after that. looking at having 30.

thanks for looking.

sup all great thread currently on pg 87. lots and lots of reading to do. need some insight and input from you all. i'm not an amateur grower or anything but new to leds. ordered an old but new mars300 60 x 5w that im going to put into a small cab that is 34 inches L x 16 inches W x 22.5 inches H. currently have a 125w cfl in it with a 120 cfm pc fan with carbon filter temps are always 14 degrees F above ambient. will the mars put out more heat then the cfl at only 20 more true watts then the cfl or should i be good?!? looking for the best way to pull semi solid nugs,7-14 g per plant. think its possible with this light?

Hi Sara!

1700+ is a LOT of reading, so I'm hoping to be directed towards an answer.

I'm considering 2 x reflector 96s for my 6x6 after a friend suggested them, but I'm curious about the differences between the various models (pro, reflector, II)

I'm considering 2 x reflector 96s for my 6x6 after a friend suggested them, but I'm curious about the differences between the various models (pro, reflector, II)

That's only ~414 watts for 36 ft.², or 11.5 watts per square foot (in metric terms, ~3.345 m² and 123.785 watts per m²). I hope you have additional light to go along with it, or don't mind significantly reducing your grow space. Otherwise, you should consider purchasing one or more of the more powerful models, IMHO. Current thinking seems to be to recommend 26-50 watts per square foot of LED light (a range is generally given due to the variance amongst LED products in terms of power output, intensity, penetration, design of reflectors/lenses, et cetera). And, of course, the light requirements vary between strains - the "average" indica doesn't need as much light as, for example, an equatorial sativa.

I guess it comes down to: Do you wish to grow some buds in your tent - or a tent full of buds, lol?

OtOH, if you are using the space you mentioned for vegetative growth only, that might be enough wattage/LEDs. People routinely use less wattage for such purposes (and do not try to pack their space with growth, when they know that they'll be moving the plants to a different space, where they can - and often do - stretch/grow 2x-3x during the first 40% of the flowering phase).

The above is my opinion - but some searching will most likely show that it is many others' opinion as well. I'm not saying, "Don't trust manufacturers' recommended footprint/coverage size." However, unless the product is being marketed specifically - and solely - for the growth and flowering of cannabis, I would suggest that you take such recommendations as general suggestions. Cannabis is quite a "light-hungry" plant, lol, and if a seller were to give specific recommendations in terms of that plant, a grower could end up destroying a different sort of crop (or at least wasting a good bit of electricity).

:circle-of-love:wow,congrates for your harvest:bravo:
Mars Pro (II) will make your growing room more beautiful:cheer::cheer:
... my pleasure :allgood:

.... it's allready done and dried :cheesygrinsmiley: the smell, the taste and the turn are fantastic :circle-of-love: :tokin:

..... :thanks:

Yes they look pretty good, also the technical details :thumb: .... but the prices :icon_roll ... I have to save up some money first. :laughtwo:

well,miscounting,haha:volcano-smiley:
They are really looking good:bravo:So you can harvest every month:goodjob:
thanks sara, there are actually 21 in tent, 2 ready to go in tent, 3 in towel, 1 in cup. so 1 more after that. looking at having 30.

thanks for looking.

actually, it is planned for every second day I harvest one. they are planted every second day.

well,miscounting,haha:volcano-smiley:
They are really looking good:bravo:So you can harvest every month:goodjob:

:circle-of-love:Hi Glockdoc,Mars 300 is our old model,LED grow light will be cooler than CFL.If your exhaust system works well, you can raise the humidity to control lower the temperature.:high-five:
sup all great thread currently on pg 87. lots and lots of reading to do. need some insight and input from you all. i'm not an amateur grower or anything but new to leds. ordered an old but new mars300 60 x 5w that im going to put into a small cab that is 34 inches L x 16 inches W x 22.5 inches H. currently have a 125w cfl in it with a 120 cfm pc fan with carbon filter temps are always 14 degrees F above ambient. will the mars put out more heat then the cfl at only 20 more true watts then the cfl or should i be good?!? looking for the best way to pull semi solid nugs,7-14 g per plant. think its possible with this light?

:welcome:Hi FtHillsFarmer,Based on your grow space 6'x6',2pcs Reflector 96 will not be enough.:Namaste:You need 4pcs Mars II 700.:high-five:
They all have their advantaged,but Mars Pro series is with better built-up among our lights.
The creative reflector Cup design collects 100% of the light emitted from the LED chips giving you the most even and blended spectral output possible. MarsII and Reflector install lens which blocks 6-8% of the light emitted from the LED as it passes through. Mars Pro doesn't add lens so as to output the complete light as much as possible and penetrate deeper.
Mars ProII has vents around the panel, so as to dissipate the heat more effectively:high-five:
Hi Sara!

1700+ is a LOT of reading, so I'm hoping to be directed towards an answer.

:circle-of-love:Hi Dennise,thanks for sharing with us:cheer:
So cute pics:goodjob: so it taste like mango,right?Mango is one of my favorite fruit:cheer::cheer:
:passitleft: High Sara... Got a pic of a bud I grew under one of your reflectors that has been curing for a bit... she's from a auto Sugar Mango and I am quite pleased with her.....:circle-of-love:
DSC062706.JPG
DSC062796.JPG
DSC062805.JPG

Back
Top Bottom