Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Sometimes customer may worry about that,it's normal,:Namaste:we will be careful about it.:high-five:
I checked your order,and PM you the Tracking NO to you,you can check.:high-five:
Yup when my light came, you could not tell what lights were inside. It may be suspicious when you buy some pots and soil and drag it around all together, wearing rasta hat. Hilarious.

:circle-of-love:Thanks for telling me that.Happy growing.:surf:I'm sure your girls will like it.:cheer:
Sara, the reflectors are the newer ones with the 5 watt LED's

BioBizz shirt? :cheer:Sounds great,next time you may share the pic of your shirt with me,i may also want one.haha:volcano-smiley:
:Rasta::Rasta:
I walk around with my BioBizz shirt on all the time.

theres actually only 33 in there atm. 31 is my max limit but should be 30 due to the fan and dwc bucket. but the older ones come out as they are ready.

here's the last one that came out...
20160813_000458.jpg

have fun eh

:surf:Maybe a 4'x8' tent also not enough for your plants:volcano-smiley:There are more than 50 plants there in your garden,right?:bravo:

Hi Sara,
Just an FYI the 2 lights I ordered showed up yesterday, I have not have had time to unbox them yet, been busy as heck but will this weekend. Personally I do not care that someone wrote on the box in sharpie in big letters LED lights because I am in a legal state though if I lived in Oklahoma I might not particularly find that desirable. You may wish to pass that on to the folks over in shipping.
Anyway looking forward to getting these lights into the tent for my next grow.

Just wondering if you ordered from the Mars website or from Amazon? Usually when i order from Amazon they will repackage things into an unmarked amazon box. Thanks

Hello Smokesara,
I would like to buy 2 mars hydro reflector 144 and another led panel but I would like to know there power draw cause on the site it says 24OV 311W and 120V 310w or something but that .. just doesn't help me out
what is the power draw at veg and the draw at bloom ?
and the other panel I would llike is the mars 2 series 700 and I have the same question.
cheers and happy grow to all

:cheer:My bad math,i counted about 50 plants...:volcano-smiley:
:thumb:May i taste the latest one? Or you can taste it for me.:thanks:
theres actually only 33 in there atm. 31 is my max limit but should be 30 due to the fan and dwc bucket. but the older ones come out as they are ready.

here's the last one that came out...
20160813_000458.jpg

have fun eh

:cheer:You can tell them i'm your good friend.haha:volcano-smiley:
they gave me the shirt with all the free samples they gave me for being a good customer :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome:Hi Smeagol,they didn't repack it.:high-five:
Hope your plants are having a good time with our lights.:high-five:
Just wondering if you ordered from the Mars website or from Amazon? Usually when i order from Amazon they will repackage things into an unmarked amazon box. Thanks

:thanks:Thanks for your help.We will try our best to not put our customer in trouble for that.:high-five:
The boxes direct from Mars-Hydro had no identifiable information on them. I just ordered 3.

:welcome:Hi ewilan947,Reflector144 draw power is around 314w,Veg switch control 90 pcs leds,draw power is about 196w,Bloom switch control 54 pcs leds,draw power is about 118w.:high-five:
Mars II 700 draw power is about 306w,Veg switch control 80 pcs leds,draw power is about 175w;Bloom switch control 60pcs leds,draw power is about 131w.:high-five:
You can buy from our official website directly: mars hydro led grow light -reflector 144
Hello Smokesara,
I would like to buy 2 mars hydro reflector 144 and another led panel but I would like to know there power draw cause on the site it says 24OV 311W and 120V 310w or something but that .. just doesn't help me out
what is the power draw at veg and the draw at bloom ?
and the other panel I would llike is the mars 2 series 700 and I have the same question.
cheers and happy grow to all

Germany customer please notice::Namaste:Reflector144 is out of stock at German,the new goods will arrive Germany warehouse around the end of this month.If anyone need to purchase Reflector 144 now,we will arrange goods from our UK warehouse,and you need to pay some extra shipping fee.:Namaste:Or you can place pre-order,when the goods arrive,we will send to you immediately.:high-five:
08_17_stock_info_.png

I must have taken the 2 last reflector 144
i had an email today to say that my shipment has been sent to DHL from germany
:rofl::rofl::wood:lucky order got the last of it !

:circle-of-love:It's my pleasure. You may tell me your order NO i can check for you.:high-five:
thank you for your answer, I am now a future proud owner of 2 reflector 144 and 1 mars II 700

I'll post pictures up when I receive them

Back
Top Bottom