Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:party:Mars family will go to party tomorrow,who wanna join us?:welcome:
party1.jpg

Hehe You might be on to something ;) And now we have adopted english as international language you can adapt our metric system ;) And then we can discuss why water freezes below zero degrees Celsius :laugh:

I guess we can not use it as the soil on the farm,every season just add nutrients to it...so you reuse75% of it,and add 25% new.:goodjob:
That's a tough estimate. I don't see a reason you can't reuse all of it. I just don't bother with getting all the soil out of the roots I guess.

You also prefer check by meter? cm also not good?:Namaste:
I would like to know the opinions from you guys,we are upgrading our website,we may do something for that.

Since it takes just a few additional bytes - and seconds to convert - why not list both on your website? Pick one (it doesn't matter which, just be consistent across your entire website), metric or Imperial... and then place the other system's measurement in parenthises right beside it. Oh, and be accurate (one or two decimal places is fine, lol), especially with your tent measurements; sometimes, people have a space that is NOT adjustable, and they need to know a product's exact size to know whether or not it will fit.

Maybe few years later Chinese also will be one of the international language,:volcano-smiley: Then we share some Chinese poems:cheer: Also we can discuss why water freezes below zero degrees Celsius....:Rasta:
Hehe You might be on to something ;) And now we have adopted english as international language you can adapt our metric system ;) And then we can discuss why water freezes below zero degrees Celsius :laugh:

:high-five:cannabis need special treatment...:volcano-smiley:
That's a tough estimate. I don't see a reason you can't reuse all of it. I just don't bother with getting all the soil out of the roots I guess.

Maybe few years later Chinese also will be one of the international language

It's already being taught in many schools in the United States. Helps people read the labels at WalMart ;) .

Then we share some Chinese poems

I'm not a great consumer of poetry, but I have been known to enjoy the occasional literal translation (although the results often would be difficult to call poetry). Feel free to post something.

Also we can discuss why water freezes below zero degrees Celsius.

It doesn't always. Absolutely pure water can remain liquid at temperatures as low as -42°F (-41.11°C) and even, technically, to -55°F (but it would only remain liquid for a very short time). It requires some sort of "seed" for ice to form, so to speak.

Water - and its solid form, ice - is a pretty cool substance. There are, if I remember correctly, at least 15 different forms/states of "ice," depending on the rate (speed) at which the temperature is reduced, the temperature that it is reduced to (such as 80 to 108 K (-193.15° C to -165.15° C)), its age (amount of time that it has been ice), and probably one or two things that I have forgotten. With some forms of ice, the hydrogen atoms can do interesting things. And most of it is rather beautiful under strong enough magnification.

Err... That's probably more than anyone wanted to know, lol.

BtW, ever take "an average" bottle of... bottled water, stick it in the freezer until it is almost - but not quite - cold enough to freeze, then remove it and shake it rapidly for five or ten seconds? It turns into something that reminds me of wet, heavy, slightly compressed snow. You can eat it - but you can push most of it out that tiny little opening at the top of the bottle. IDK, I guess I have a little too much time on my hands sometimes?

I think this will be a great idea , when I gonna have some flower, my friends told me that I should take the soil from the forest which made of leaves and earth is the best soil for planting.
I had been dumping mine in the marsh in my yard, now im thinking i will add leaves and keep mixing until spring, then use it in my outside grows, mix it in with the soil in the wild...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Got it, ft/inch is the first measurement unit we must use on our official website
Ft/inches is best

I understand that some customer need to know the accurate size of the tent.We use ft/inch and cm on our website. When we upgrade our website, we will consider it in a better way.
Thanks for your good advice.
Since it takes just a few additional bytes - and seconds to convert - why not list both on your website? Pick one (it doesn't matter which, just be consistent across your entire website), metric or Imperial... and then place the other system's measurement in parenthises right beside it. Oh, and be accurate (one or two decimal places is fine, lol), especially with your tent measurements; sometimes, people have a space that is NOT adjustable, and they need to know a product's exact size to know whether or not it will fit.

Reflector144,each switch control parts of leds.Growth switch control 90pcs,Bloom switch control 54pcs leds.
You got some leds look dim?
On the Mars reflector 144 are all LEDs supposed to be lite up on veg only mode or just some of them?

Back
Top Bottom