Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:10 days will be enough for her to make the final stretch.She will be heavy.:bravo:
I think they got another 10 days for the one in the picture then the other I'm gonna leave it a bit longer to get higher couch lock type of buzz.

@Darkscotia they are amazing.:bravo:
1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Treat
H_7O_KN_EAZ6CKQ_188L.png

:circle-of-love:hi Hyper,wow 3 bags of seeds,you do not buy seeds for whole year,right?:cheer:
Warranty still the same as we usually do, just sometimes our customer may misunderstand something or my colleague didn't explain it well.:Namaste:I will tell this to our manager,we will try our best to make every details clear for our warranty.:high-five:
Thanks for your support,and thanks for your advice,we will try our best to offer better service.:Namaste:
Yep you're right, i'm not buying seed for a long time, unless the seeds are bad ore males ;) And i believe i got 6 month extension on the items i bought when i subscribed on your new homepage..
Im not good to english spelling But i know when it looks right i think :cheesygrinsmiley: So i use my mail program to write, and i put this text in google search engin, and then google suggest how it shud look ;) eksempel ( I am) I'm an so on. But sometimes google put a wrong word in without i knotits ;) (Just don't use too long sentences and "x") And i think i speek better than i write, i am an old ham radio operator there i used english almost everyday:laughtwo: But don't have those radios today :thedoubletake:
You're welcome :slide::cheesygrinsmiley:

No light problem here, but Yesterday i was to bend the stem, on one of my new growth, an didn't think of my thumbnail ;) But the nail vent over halfway thru the stem on a 3 weeks old plant :thedoubletake: But think i have supported it and by the looks it hasn't collapsed yet:smokin: And about 3 weeks ago 1 also had some unwanted growth in my tent, where i also had to remove 3 plants:lot-o-toke: but hope practice makes perfect, still apply :cheesygrinsmiley: So now i have 1 plant for 2 weeks in bloom tent, and 4. 4week old, in veg tent, thy will soon be transferred to blome tent.. And 9 seedlings on the way to :cheer: I have to calculate with my low success rate. ;) so fare 25% ;) Some of my 3d printing guys has sneaking aboard the pictures.. :drool::cheesygrinsmiley:
20161109_090527.jpg

20161107_174815.jpg

How long do these warranties take? I've been emailing for 11 days now and I don't think my replacement LED's have even shipped yet. I could have just bought the diodes on Ebay, instead of wasting a week and a half emailing back and forth.

I'm being helped by "Jennifer."

:circle-of-love:That's really great,you are rich of seeds i guess.:bravo:
Yes,when you register on our website,we will give you a 6month extended warranty(you bought your light after you registered).And our website will count from the day you registered.Mars Pro(II) series,Mars II series,Reflector series.:high-five:
It's no problem,your English is good,don't worry.Google translation isn't accurate,but i also use it.:high-five:
Yep you're right, i'm not buying seed for a long time, unless the seeds are bad ore males ;) And i believe i got 6 month extension on the items i bought when i subscribed on your new homepage..
Im not good to english spelling But i know when it looks right i think :cheesygrinsmiley: So i use my mail program to write, and i put this text in google search engin, and then google suggest how it shud look ;) eksempel ( I am) I'm an so on. But sometimes google put a wrong word in without i knotits ;) (Just don't use too long sentences and "x") And i think i speek better than i write, i am an old ham radio operator there i used english almost everyday:laughtwo: But don't have those radios today :thedoubletake:
You're welcome :slide::cheesygrinsmiley:

I have been growing with 11 of there lights 3 years now, had to replace a power supply and a few leds, and I have a few more leds that I need to replace, overall they have been a good light and have grown lots of good dense bud. When I had problems with mine they sent out the parts and I repaired them. If power supply didnt fix the bank of lights then you have a bad zitner next to one of the leds at the start of that bank. Good luck to you guys, I tried to become a repair center for them, but they wasnt interested.:thumb:
9_15_004.JPG
9_15_003.JPG
9_15_002.JPG
9_15_001.JPG

Maybe you could help me replace part myself.They won't send me parts,so I'll have to repair myself.
I can trace circuits and usually find blown components but didn't want to void warranty earlier.
I haven't examined the inner diodes and leds.
It's not the power supply.I was sent a new one and even switched the old when to a different bank it made bank light up.
It's either every bloom led on one bank which is very unlikely,or a zener diode or other fuse type protection component.
I thought each led had its own diode to prevent this from happening,maybe not on reflector series.
Do you have mars 2 or reflector series?
I thought it might be a type of zenier diode that blew or the PCB has blown component for it feeds the bank that doesn't light.
They won't send me any parts,so if it's the PCB I just hope it's not.
When you say zitzer do you mean zener diode?

May i know which light you have there? If it's Mars II or Reflector series,they install IR diodes,they look dim.:high-five:
Crappy.
Less than 6 weeks Veg and I've lost 3 leds by looks of it.
Now I need a new light as this may not hold up and who knows what else may go wrong now

Can you PM me your email address? I will confirm with my colleague for you.:high-five:
How long do these warranties take? I've been emailing for 11 days now and I don't think my replacement LED's have even shipped yet. I could have just bought the diodes on Ebay, instead of wasting a week and a half emailing back and forth.

I'm being helped by "Jennifer."

:Namaste:I think she will recover right? Even after you "top" it,more branches will come ?:high-five:So either way,she will be fine.:Namaste:
Those two frogs are so enjoyable there.:cheer:
No light problem here, but Yesterday i was to bend the stem, on one of my new growth, an didn't think of my thumbnail ;) But the nail vent over halfway thru the stem on a 3 weeks old plant :thedoubletake: But think i have supported it and by the looks it hasn't collapsed yet:smokin: And about 3 weeks ago 1 also had some unwanted growth in my tent, where i also had to remove 3 plants:lot-o-toke: but hope practice makes perfect, still apply :cheesygrinsmiley: So now i have 1 plant for 2 weeks in bloom tent, and 4. 4week old, in veg tent, thy will soon be transferred to blome tent.. And 9 seedlings on the way to :cheer: I have to calculate with my low success rate. ;) so fare 25% ;) Some of my 3d printing guys has sneaking aboard the pictures.. :drool::cheesygrinsmiley:
20161109_090527.jpg

20161107_174815.jpg

I confirmed with my colleague,they already sent you the RMA NO,you just need to ship your light to our repair center,we will check and repair it for you.My colleague is still waiting for your shipping information.:high-five:
If it's not the driver problem,then it will be the protection tube which beside the leds problem.:Namaste:When you replaced the leds by yourself,you may not find the problem for the protection tube.Sometimes one of them have problem,the whole light won't work.:Namaste:You can send your light to our repair center,we will check for you and repair it.Or you can find a Multimeter to check the leds one by one to find out which diodes have problem.:high-five:
This kind of situation happend many times to our customer before.:high-five:
Maybe you could help me replace part myself.They won't send me parts,so I'll have to repair myself.
I can trace circuits and usually find blown components but didn't want to void warranty earlier.
I haven't examined the inner diodes and leds.
It's not the power supply.I was sent a new one and even switched the old when to a different bank it made bank light up.
It's either every bloom led on one bank which is very unlikely,or a zener diode or other fuse type protection component.
I thought each led had its own diode to prevent this from happening,maybe not on reflector series.
Do you have mars 2 or reflector series?
I thought it might be a type of zenier diode that blew or the PCB has blown component for it feeds the bank that doesn't light.
They won't send me any parts,so if it's the PCB I just hope it's not.
When you say zitzer do you mean zener diode?

:circle-of-love:Will you take little piece of it to make a specimen? It's so beautiful color.:cheer:
Week 7 3/4 the main colas came off my devil cream autos still got a bigger harvest in a few days when the rest of the plant comes down.
:Namaste:
20161109_144711.jpg
20161109_144735.jpg
20161109_143453.jpg

I confirmed with my colleague,they already sent you the RMA NO,you just need to ship your light to our repair center,we will check and repair it for you.My colleague is still waiting for your shipping information.:high-five:
If it's not the driver problem,then it will be the protection tube which beside the leds problem.:Namaste:When you replaced the leds by yourself,you may not find the problem for the protection tube.Sometimes one of them have problem,the whole light won't work.:Namaste:You can send your light to our repair center,we will check for you and repair it.Or you can find a Multimeter to check the leds one by one to find out which diodes have problem.:high-five:
This kind of situation happend many times to our customer before.:high-five:

I have a multimeter with a diode tester.So far 6 zener diodes are bad,power supply E only puts out 56.6volts but that could be led or zener diode related.Power supply A,B,C and D are fine.Theres no burnt foil or broken bridges on board.
The leds with shorted diodes have been reading a resistance across them.
I'm assuming if the zener diode is bad so is the led that is below it?
If there's an easier way to find bad leds please let me know.
If parts are mailed I can get them in.

I have a multimeter with a diode tester.So far 6 zener diodes are bad,power supply E only puts out 56.6volts but that could be led or zener diode related.Power supply A,B,C and D are fine.Theres no burnt foil or broken bridges on board.
The leds with shorted diodes have been reading a resistance across them.
I'm assuming if the zener diode is bad so is the led that is below it?
If there's an easier way to find bad leds please let me know.
If parts are mailed I can get them in.

If circuit B+ is followed coming off power supply E the first 6 leds and diodes on that circuit test bad.
The red leds with good diode light up when tested with diode tester,but reds with bad zener diodes would not light.
I did have polarity correct when testing diodes.
I think there are 6 bad zener diodes and 6 bad red leds and power supply E might be bad.

Back
Top Bottom