Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yeah,the situation changed now for USA and Canada....Though you need get passport to enter US,but it's easy to get visa,right? Or you guys can join the Cannabis Cup this month in US:volcano-smiley:
Yes, things are a lot more difficult than they used to be. Canadians and Americans used to be able to just walk or drive across the border, declare where they were born and where they were going, and then be allowed entry. We need passports now.

:circle-of-love:Hi imtoasted,Mars 300 do not have IR diodes.According to many growers that Mars 300 with better sepctrum for flowering.:high-five:
Hey there sara i recently ordered a mars hydro 300w led that is coming tuesday.. i am excited to receive your product! I currently have a viparspectra 300w led and i was checking out the specs for both. the mars hydro looks to be the better light! But i have a couple questions.. how many ir diodes does the mars hydro 300w have and how big are the heatsinks in the unit?

I like the amount of red spectrum that the unit produces, cant wait to see what the light will do for my plants against the other light!

:circle-of-love:From April 20th-23th,place order for LED grow light or grow tent on our official website,can choose a gift as you wanted.:welcome:
Mars-hydro T-shirt
LED grow light use glasses
YOYO hanger.
4_13-420.jpg

My girls are doing fine. Week 2 starts today and they get transplanted to the 6L pots and the new Biotabs starter pack organic nutrients.
I am currently not doing a journal on this site as it will be for Queen seeds they want exclusive photos for the site. But I will be posting the mixing of he biotabs products today.

:high-five:I C,it's great to hear that they are fine.
My girls are doing fine. Week 2 starts today and they get transplanted to the 6L pots and the new Biotabs starter pack organic nutrients.
I am currently not doing a journal on this site as it will be for Queen seeds they want exclusive photos for the site. But I will be posting the mixing of he biotabs products today.

wow,Reflector family there.:cheer:Seems many growers like Reflectors:goodjob:
May i know how many plants you keep there? How about the temperature in your growing room?:volcano-smiley:
Can't wait to flip these on to bloom with growth. I'm really happy with these lights and I'm expecting massive things.

My grow journal is white widow in 900L soil.

And these are my suns ☀️
420-magazine-mobile1717682082.jpg

Come check out my progress your ideas are more than welcome

Yeah,the situation changed now for USA and Canada....Though you need get passport to enter US,but it's easy to get visa,right? Or you guys can join the Cannabis Cup this month in US:volcano-smiley:

I would imagine it is not too hard for fine upstanding citizens to get their visa, but I was a bad boy in the early 70's, (small drug bust, and yes I'm an old fart). I could have gotten it pardoned a long time ago, just never got around to it. Used to cross the border half a dozen times a year with no problem until 9/11. I got stopped and refused entry shortly after that, so not worth trying again. If I did I could lose my car and everything I had with me at the time.
If I really need to enter the US, I could apply for a waiver, but that is expensive and takes a very long time.
So no, can't make it for any of the US cups.

Can't wait to flip these on to bloom with growth. I'm really happy with these lights and I'm expecting massive things.

My grow journal is white widow in 900L soil.

And these are my suns ☀️
420-magazine-mobile1717682082.jpg

Come check out my progress your ideas are more than welcome

Hello The green guy and welcome to the site! :welcome:
Nice setup you have there. I use the veg only spectrum just for seedlings. Once they are established (couple weeks or so) I go to full spectrum for the rest of the grow.

I'll try to take a look at your journal. You might want to put a link to it in your signature though. Makes it easier for us to visit you.
:high-five:

wow,Reflector family there.:cheer:Seems many growers like Reflectors:goodjob:
May i know how many plants you keep there? How about the temperature in your growing room?:volcano-smiley:

Hey guys if I knew how to do the signature to my journal I would .

Sara I have 14 white widow. I have a grow journal currently started and I'll be uploading the last few days progress very shortly.

Temps are running perfect at the minute inbetween 26.5-28 how ever these lights are running half mast and my 600 CMH is not even on ..
So I've had to buy a few things .....

So to cope with all that hotness I've ordered new air in. It's a tornado centerfugal fan capable of 1100msq a hour . 8inch

Then ex take

rhino carbon filter and fan also capable of 1100msq to replace or run with the 5 inch I currently own. Come over to the journal and watch this adventure unfold

Back
Top Bottom