Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I never did a grams per watt calkulation as quantity was not a goal that run. My only goal was to finish fast so I doubt I had more than half a gram per watt

:circle-of-love:Sounds a great plan...I'm looking forward to it already....:bravo:
This is really cool. I've been wanting another tent for more grow-experiments. This is really perfect :) I'll make a journal with the tent+lamps when I receive them from Mars-Hydro. It will be another cool journal with big bud and pure power plant I think :)

:goodjob:You really did a great work this time,so as other growers,just some of them didn't finish growing yet.:Namaste:
The girls in your growing room were growing really fast,they make progress everyday.:bravo:
We are looking forward to more beautiful girls:cheer:
Wow. That was a really nice surprise. I am so exited right now. Thank you so much Mars-Hydro. I already own some of your 320's so I know what I will get from you is really good quality. I think my previous journal is a proof of that. The lamps do a great job for growing cannabis and all other types of plants I have put under them. I also own a 160. That's been running for two years straight soon without ever having a single problem. Just as good as the day I bought it.

So thanks Mars-Hydro. I'll have enough lamps for years to come now

:circle-of-love:It's no problem Darkscotia,we will have more contest in the near future.And next time we will consider about the growing timing,we will try our best to give enough time to everyone.:high-five:If you have any good ideas,also you can talk with me.:welcome:
Your growing is amazing as well,i am still loving your last growing.:bravo:
I did just couldn't finish in time unfortunately. My only suggestion for next contest is when you make a set of rules stick to them. This last contest rules changed from day to day.

:circle-of-love:Happy growing.And thank for your support for these days.:high-five::thanks:
Also just letting everyone here know i shall be leaving the forums shortly and the 400w mile high club thing is now closed. Last time I checked it was at a healthy 65,000 views and would like to thank everyone for having a look and their input while it was up and running :)

Hi gudyul,i love your growing also,your girls are frosty.I wish we could have to choose more winners:Namaste:Next Mars-hydro Cup,we will give more chance to every Mars-hydro growers.:high-five:
Yea babe! Whoot Whoot! Stellar. What was Devil's gram per watt?

:circle-of-love:You like to finish growing fast? And the quality is good,right?:bravo:
Your next growing,you still do fast growing? Or you will give them enough time to finish?:Namaste:
I never did a grams per watt calkulation as quantity was not a goal that run. My only goal was to finish fast so I doubt I had more than half a gram per watt

20% off for Grow Tent AU warehouse:cheer:
Great news:
We give 20% off discount for Grow tent for the following item:(Australia wareshouse only,quantity is limited,mars-hydro official website only)
Mars Hydro grow tent 100X100X180cm 1680D (Australia) 18pcs stock ,original price: $121.99USD,now only $97.99USD
Mars Hydro grow tent 120X120X200cm 1680D (Australia) 15pcs stock,original price: $148.99USD,now only $119.99USD
Mars Hydro grow tent 145X145X200cm 1680D (Australia) 23pcs stock,original price: $174.99USD,now only $139.99USD
Grow Tent , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
20_1000x1000_1_.jpg

:circle-of-love:It's no problem Darkscotia,we will have more contest in the near future.And next time we will consider about the growing timing,we will try our best to give enough time to everyone.:high-five:If you have any good ideas,also you can talk with me.:welcome:
Your growing is amazing as well,i am still loving your last growing.:bravo:

Sara the grow time would have been long enough.im talking about the grow wasn't supposed to start until jan1 but a few days before that you accepted plant that were started before jan1. If I started my seeds 2 weeks earlier I would have been done. But when I read grow can't start until Jan 1 that to me means can't start anything until grow start date of jan1. That's what I mean by set a bunch of rules and stick to them. I started to soaked my seeds dec31 when some people's grows actually started the middle of December.

:circle-of-love:You like to finish growing fast? And the quality is good,right?:bravo:
Your next growing,you still do fast growing? Or you will give them enough time to finish?:Namaste:
Quality is superb they always get enough time to finish

I'll talk a little bit about my philosophy when it comes to growing. My plants do grow fast. I believe that is a combination of several factors. They get fresh air sucked in directly from the outside. They have enviromental controls that make sure the conditions are perfect at all times. When that's all working properly under the lights from Mars, the plants get what I like to call "explosive growth" It happens the moment I give the plants unlimited access to nutes and water. Usually after a month.

I have never been about quantity but rather quality. This round I did not prioritize quantity at all, only speed and quality. And the quality is superb allright. The current grow is growing just as fast, but this time I am trying to fill out a net before inducing flowering. Guessing I will need 2 weeks extra vegg time for that one. This round is however neither about quantity. Allthough I of course want as much as possible.

The grams per watt calculation was never performed cause it was never a goal

Here's from the current round. They're at day 35. The explosive growth has started and I think the net will be filled out in a couple of weeks. Because I had problems with the timer last round I lost almost a week, so that means I will finish almost as fast this time with scrog. That's actually very very good. they're growing so fast it's insane.

0013456.jpg

That's actually perfect. I have been growing with that lamp in same size tent myself. It works very very well

i use 80cmx80x200cm tent and order Mars Pro II Epistar 160.is that good?

Back
Top Bottom