Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I actually won something :) Something really amazing. I am so exited but I can't tell anyone. That fucking sucks!

Legalize!
I feel your pain man! I wouldn't want to be in your shoes! OK, yes I would lol.
But I still feel your pain :)

420-magazine-mobile247674193.jpg

Have to re-route some wires and stuff but its in!!...

:bravo:wow,35 days,they are doing great there...and they will go flowering stage very soon,right? or you gonna give them more time to stretch out?:cheer:
Here's from the current round. They're at day 35. The explosive growth has started and I think the net will be filled out in a couple of weeks. Because I had problems with the timer last round I lost almost a week, so that means I will finish almost as fast this time with scrog. That's actually very very good. they're growing so fast it's insane.

0013456.jpg

:high-five:yes,the Mars Pro II Epistar160 can work for a 80x80x200cm area,but if add some side lights,it will be better:high-five:
That's actually perfect. I have been growing with that lamp in same size tent myself. It works very very well

:circle-of-love:thanks ,everyday is good for me:cheer:beautiful pistil:cheer:
Hi Sara, hope you are having a great day.
Here's a little updated pics on the clones, Day 27 Flower, under Mars II 400 and Mars Pro II 160

IMG_239320.JPG

IMG_239520.JPG

IMG_239622.JPG

And the veg tent under the Mars Reflector 144 x5, days 44-49
They are a little thirsty cause I will be up potting today

IMG_238723.JPG

IMG_238827.JPG

Your clones in the skulls area cool....i still remember them.:bravo:
Looking really good Snarlyweed.

I just took 4 more big-bud clones to replace the ones the cat ate :) Making sure I have rooted clones ready for when I receive my prize from Mars-Hydro. That's gonna be some setup folks, with side-lighting and everything. Really looking forward to get started.

What do you think I should do in the Mars-Hydro tent folks? Anything special you think I should try out?

:cheer:The Mars Pro II Epistar320 will cover a 4'x4' area.
Mars Pro II Epistar80 will cover 1.5'x1.5' area,4pcs will cover 3'x3' area.But as the Mars Pro II Epistar80 with U-connector,you can seperate them or connect them together,they will cover 4'x4' nicely as well.:cheer:
U_connector_80.jpg

My 160 is covering the 80x80 tent perfectly. I think a 320 will cover a 4x4 area very well. I won't do it with a 320 though. I will use the 4 80's :) And it won't be 20l pots but 15l autopots. A 4x4 scrog with 4x80's and 4 side-bars with flowering spectrum. That is most likely how the first round will look like.

@SnarlyWeed - Sure, I would love to push the edge

:cheer:Your growing room gonna be more powerful:bravo: We have stock for Grow Bars at our Canada warehouse,it will arrive to you as fast as it could.:bravo:
I'm going to be running my 320 on a 4/4 with 4 light bars will be growing 4-5 blueberry. New journal is in my sig

Please PM me your order number,i will check for you:high-five:
Hoping I see mine soon!! I ordered on the third and still haven't received anything .

If there is any contest ,and the reward is cannabis,for sure i will join it.So i do not need to grow them myself...as i have light in my office but can not put the seeds to the soil......painful...:volcano-smiley:
I actually won something :) Something really amazing. I am so exited but I can't tell anyone. That fucking sucks!

Legalize!

I think i also can understand that.......i have something in my draw....some leaves....:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:
I feel your pain man! I wouldn't want to be in your shoes! OK, yes I would lol.
But I still feel your pain :)

Back
Top Bottom