Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Sooooo, I finally got my Pro II Cree 600W setup in the grow room, took the old 315W CMD out. The Pro II is a solid looking piece of equipment I must say :)

I have it hanging at 18" atm, with just the veg switch on. I was thinking about the switch to flowering; should I raise the fixture at that point because I will be adding a lot of light watts when I flick the flower switch on?

Otherwise, I had a nightmare last night about going to check on the plants after the first night of led light, and the temps were like 120 degrees and all the plants were scorched :D

In reality though the temps went down from the previous 80 to a very comfortable 70. :green_heart:

Sooooo, I finally got my Pro II Cree 600W setup in the grow room, took the old 315W CMD out. The Pro II is a solid looking piece of equipment I must say :)

I have it hanging at 18" atm, with just the veg switch on. I was thinking about the switch to flowering; should I raise the fixture at that point because I will be adding a lot of light watts when I flick the flower switch on?

Otherwise, I had a nightmare last night about going to check on the plants after the first night of led light, and the temps were like 120 degrees and all the plants were scorched :D

In reality though the temps went down from the previous 80 to a very comfortable 70. :green_heart:
Haha, great for the update Crane, the Pro 128 is awesome light. :D I am sure your plants will love it. Please feel free to share the growing feedbacks. :D
By the way, for the flowering stage, please turn both switches on, and our recommended height for hanging is 12~18'' above the canopy. During flowering, plants needs more lights than veg stage. :) :green_heart:

Here's a little 2 week comparison; grown under SP 250's.
IMG_20190506_115225_764.jpg

Figured you would enjoy @SmokeSara

:thumb:
Pretty enjoying this one! Plants are bushy now! :lot-o-toke::theband: We will grow some big plants soon, haha! :surf:

OK, since the Mars TS 2000 might release soon, I am thinking about maybe we can hold another giveway, and see whoever will be the lucky one to get the first TS 2000 at 420.
What do you think everyone? :theband:

If you are careful enough, you might find the TS 2000 in the video. haha!

Back
Top Bottom