Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I try not to think about yeild during a grow.

There is wisdom in that. Lessens the stress. And, generally speaking, healthy plants tend to produce in amounts that approach the maximum that those specific plants can with that specific garden's lighting and other environmental conditions, anyway. It's enjoyable to look at pictures of other people's plants and read about their yield. But if one looks at those things - or the "yield" estimation specifications in the breeder's strain description - as some sort of target that must be met... Then the enjoyment of that, along with the enjoyment of working in one's own garden goes right out the window.

IMHO, of course.

I refuse to purchase anything from these people because their government is holding two Canadians hostage. Just ordered from Budget LED instead. Yes politics are involved in a Cannabis website.
I had some Mars lights that I gave my buddy because Budget LED had some top end lights for a Great price. I prefer Budget but Mars does have some nice lights with their upgrades and their Prices are Great. I Like the quality lights from Budget and from Mars. Both Great companies

Hello everyone, As a led grow light manufacture in China, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor. although we have been in this field many years, our online shop just get online this month. in order to celebrate it, we decided to give $20,$40....coupon to customers. more light you order, more discount you will get. also, all the customers will get yo-yo hanger as gift if you order within this month.

Here in China we are forbidden to growing cannabis, so if you can send me some pictures or vedio of your grow journal, maybe you can get big gift from us, we'd like to give our led grow light to you as gift:)

Hello my name is SLY I am currently on my second grow with all marshydro light 2 2000 and 1 1000 I want to up grade to 3000 or another 2000 thing is I bought all this lighting in last 6 months so I would sure appreciate any discounts or help with my grow you have best lights out I believe durable and strong full spectrum leds Q boards to get the whole set marshydro eventually I want the Marshydro tent I have 8x4 and 4x4 but not marshydro I'm looking to be sponserd some day I love your product and have told lots of friend to upgrade to the quality of marshydro all my cannibus is grown under MARSHYDRO
15951144297744281815293964370089.jpg

If you want to save money,want to get high quality product, good after service. we are the best choice. we have lights stock in USA these two days. address is :
Address: 1937 Davis Street Ste. B Unit 31
City: San Leandro
State: California
Postal Code: 94577

I believe there has someone know there has a warehouse, so this information is a truth. we will also have stock lights in other country, UK's stock lights is on their way. as soon as they arrive, I will tell you. All the lights we are selling have enough in stock, so we will arrange your shipment within 24hours. if you customzie your light, delivery date will be 7days., because we need time to make and test the light for you. we are far from each other. we'd like to promise everything is ok before we ship light.

Warranty, we give all customers three years warranty.

More details, please visit our website

Indoor Led Grow Lights & Grow Tents - Mars Hydro

or E-mail me. if necessary, I will tell all people here. My English ability is limited, so I am shy to advertise here.:)

We are a led grow light manufacture, so if you have any good ideas on led grow light, please feel free to tell me. we'd like to take your idea to make better and better led grow light for all growners.

Hope all of you grow happy with our LED grow light. :Namaste::high-five::cheer:

Attachments

• 20200607_070532.jpg
    20200607_070532.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
  • 20200607_070519.jpg
    20200607_070519.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • 20200531_081026.jpg
    20200531_081026.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
  • 20200531_080943.jpg
    20200531_080943.jpg
    814.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200529_200629.jpg
    20200529_200629.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
Hi Sara,
My Reflector 96 series dropped 1-grow side and I'm in the middle of bloom. I'm contacting Kelly about getting it repaired and will probably sell it and upgrade. Since the Reflector series is being phased out I'm looking at the SP150. Besides not having a fan, what is the advantage of the SP150 over the reflector? I have some pretty nice buds, what harm will I do waiting for a replacement? I hate to harvest early Thanks...

I had some Mars lights that I gave my buddy because Budget LED had some top end lights for a Great price. I prefer Budget but Mars does have some nice lights with their upgrades and their Prices are Great. I Like the quality lights from Budget and from Mars. Both Great companies
Doesn't Mars Hydro have high quality lights? The SP3000 is one.lol
Besides, the new lights we will release in the coming months are definitely of high quality, but the price is more reasonable. You must try it if you have the chance:cool:

Hi Sara,
My Reflector 96 series dropped 1-grow side and I'm in the middle of bloom. I'm contacting Kelly about getting it repaired and will probably sell it and upgrade. Since the Reflector series is being phased out I'm looking at the SP150. Besides not having a fan, what is the advantage of the SP150 over the reflector? I have some pretty nice buds, what harm will I do waiting for a replacement? I hate to harvest early Thanks...
the average yield of SP150 is 1.5g/w. And the SP150 will be more efficient, and it will last longer lifespan.If your Reflector is expensive to repair, I recommend buying a new light

1st out of 4 from this grow cut ✂

this was the smallest of them all with 6 days veg

yield looks pretty impressive for such a small plant and buds are pretty dense and weighty !!
That's great. They must taste good:drool:

Re: Dimmers on the new lights..
I just ordered a SP-150 to replace a broken Reflector 96 series. I've noticed the larger, more expensive lights have dimmers. My reflector series had a veg & flower settings, the SP-150 does not. Other than time on and off differences between veg & flower, should I change anything with the light?

Back
Top Bottom