Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

LSD I judt finished in my small tent. I went away for a few days and they exploded through the trellis! I let them go nuts instead of trying to tame them lol The main colas lost growth from the lower bud sites, but they still turned out well enough.

20221030_193942.jpg

20221027_001806.jpg

20221010_014616.jpg

LSD I judt finished in my small tent.

20221030_193942.jpg

20221027_001806.jpg

20221010_014616.jpg
Oh hello!!! There's that light in action!! Woot woot! Beautiful buddy! Thank you for sharing, please share more! Do you have a journal with us or a current grow going?!

Y'all make Mars look good. :thumb: Awesome grows for sure.
Whatever they’re paying for sponsorship is definitely generating quite the ROI 😂 some of these images are what you’d expect to see in power point for investors 😂

Whatever they’re paying for sponsorship is definitely generating quite the ROI 😂 some of these images are what you’d expect to see in power point for investors 😂
Balls to the wall accurate. I said it. Sue me..

Looking awesome! Haven't grown those strains but might have to ck them out. Have smoked blueberry and like the clean high. At least that's what I got when I smoked it. Grow on friend!
Hii Craig!!!

Blueberry is AMAZING! one of my all time faves for ao many reasons!!!

SSC has gotten nothing but the best reviews from my friends and I. My sis and her bf love them both.

You know how marketing goes but Mars works for me.
At the end of the day that’s all that matters really. They’re clever though, I’m much more likely to buy something if someone in my community vouches for it versus reading paid reviews and testimonials.

Back
Top Bottom