Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Current grind for the night out the green monkey.
Tropical Cherry Pie!

ABD9D507-5366-40E9-8594-0E1D5EB3055F.jpeg
Enjoy bud! No pun intended. Lol!

At the end of the day that’s all that matters really. They’re clever though, I’m much more likely to buy something if someone in my community vouches for it versus reading paid reviews and testimonials.
I don't trust reviews from most growers with anything to gain. They exaggerate everything to continue getting sponsored products or push links (affiliate.)

Are Mars the best grow lights? Arguably no. Do they offer quality lights that work as intended at a good price point? Yes, they do.

Mars stepped up their game with the SP series and have continued to grow based off the success of those lights (Ahhh, the good ol' blurple days...)

I've been using Mars for years and have had successful crops. I'm not sponsored, I don't earn anything, I just recommend their lights because they work as intended.

I don't trust reviews from most growers with anything to gain. They exaggerate everything to continue getting sponsored products or push links (affiliate.)

Are Mars the best grow lights? Arguably no. Do they offer quality lights that work as intended at a good price point? Yes, they do.

Mars stepped up their game with the SP series and have continued to grow based off the success of those lights (Ahhh, the good ol' blurple days...)

I've been using Mars for years and have had successful crops. I'm not sponsored, I don't earn anything, I just recommend their lights because they work as intended.
Yes sir

I used to use blurple when I first started and they were ok at best. You at least got some decent product. I've had much more success with MarsHydro. I use two 2000 watt lights for my grow area and glad they are dimmable for the two growth stages. All I can say is I'm real happy with the results and no I'm not a sponsor. Just a small grower using what works for me.

I'm plenty happy with MarsHydro lights. They do what they're supposed to. Very happy with my grows. Just my opinion. Happy growing bro!
I have an FC4800 and I love that light as well. Also have their 6 in temp/humidity control inline system in my 4x4. Love all the MH stuff I have and so do my plants!

Just so you know. If I don't like something I'm saying I don't like it and if I don't like a product I'm sure as hell not gonna promote it. I think that is a firm line we don't cross here, only what is good for the whole gets a chance at being reviewed.

There is no monetary gain in reviewing, it's a volunteer position, volunteering to try something out and provide honest feedback for our fellow growers to help make each other better growers. That's it.

Can't say that is the truth for all the other product pushing sites out there, but I know ours has much more class and professionalism :high-five: :passitleft:

I trellis my 4x4's/5x5's in 20 gal pots or if more than one plant 10gal pots. Dimming the lights in my clone tents allows me to swap the lights in larger tents that can use the full wattage. I've used lower wattage TS lights and found the edges par to be to low on full so I use higher wattage and dim or use SP3000s in the 5x5s.

(The photo is a single plant in a 4x4 using a TSW2000)
Awesome! Although that's alot of light for a 4x4. Might need to dim a little bit. I think you'll be happy with it. Grow on my friend!

20220320_194956.jpg

I trellis my 4x4's/5x5's in 20 gal pots or if more than one plant 10gal pots. Dimming the lights in my clone tents allows me to swap the lights in larger tents that can use the full wattage. I've used lower wattage TS lights and found the edges par to be to low on full so I use higher wattage and dim or use SP3000s in the 5x5s.

(The photo is a single plant in a 4x4 using a TSW2000)

20220320_194956.jpg
Gotcha!

After owning buying and being sponsored.
@Mars Hydro lights have been great to me.
It’s not like everyone on this site reviews or gets sponsored by mars. YET you wont find many
If any that dislike there products or say they
Don’t do what there meant to.

Merry Christmas Stella!

SP3000 FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Here's my favorite picture of the ladies.
3 Wedding Cakes
Purple lemonade
Sour stomper
All under my ts3000s

Not a single complaint your lights have treated me absolutely amazing and given me lbs of extremely dense beautiful nuggets over the last 9 months.

Happy Holidays @Mars Hydro and Everyone else here 💜

20221224_005006.jpg

Happy Holidays to you also.

Is the Chinese New Year's on the 21st or 22nd of January this year?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Chinese New Year is January 21st. It's a bit earlier than previous years. :high-five:

After owning buying and being sponsored.
@Mars Hydro lights have been great to me.
It’s not like everyone on this site reviews or gets sponsored by mars. YET you wont find many
If any that dislike there products or say they
Don’t do what there meant to.
Thank you all for supporting Mars. :green_heart:

I decided to try an fc-e6500 as I've seen good par maps. I haven't use a Mars bar light yet... Excited to see how it stacks up against others I've tried. Anyone else using it with feedback?

@Mars Hydro Do you have new SP series in the works? Or do you know when you'll be restocking them, the 3000 and 6500, on amazon (Canada)?
Happy Holidays! You'll love the FC-E6500. The pictures show some growers using the FC-E6500 to grow their plants.
The SP3000 will be in stock soon, the SP6500 should take a while to wait.
1672018862766.jpeg

1672018886428.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom