Mars Hydro Summer Sale Giveaway 11, 13/30: 2019.07.05

well deserved win @Old Salt
gratzz

and thanks @SmokeSara for my
image.jpg

cheers

just wondering how people are using these, if putting bud straight in is ok or if using baggies or whatever to put inside?
cheers

Thank you, @SmokeSara :Namaste:
I finally arrived back home and could open my gift. I love the stash bag. It's nice and sturdy, big enough for a decent stash. I'd put baggies in mine for sure, naked buds would make a mess in the mesh interior. Love the double velcro lock, it will not come open by mistake ever - heavy duty quality. :goodjob:

Thank you, @SmokeSara :Namaste:
I finally arrived back home and could open my gift. I love the stash bag. It's nice and sturdy, big enough for a decent stash. I'd put baggies in mine for sure, naked buds would make a mess in the mesh interior. Love the double velcro lock, it will not come open by mistake ever - heavy duty quality. :goodjob:
Hi nick, glad you love the anti-smell bag, hope it will be helpful to you. :D Remenber that the bag once been used, can used 3 month, after three month, the anti-smell function will not be that good, though you can still use it as a handbag. :D

Hi nick, glad you love the anti-smell bag, hope it will be helpful to you. :D Remenber that the bag once been used, can used 3 month, after three month, the anti-smell function will not be that good, though you can still use it as a handbag. :D

Sweet, I love handbags :)

Back
Top Bottom