MassMedMan's Monster SCROG - CBD OG in a Greenhouse

wow those plants filled up quick! Do you plan on topping anymore?

Thanks bro. Think I'm done. Was just looking at sunrise sun set calender online and I'm down to 14+ hours daylight.

Soooo, last night I did a good trim below the screen. I'm gonna let her climb,, then wait to thin out in early flower.... Time window to play is closing fast..... She's all indica, I might actually thin a few branches for space concerns,, not much more I guess ;)

How you doing,, flowering yet.. I'll go check you out soon....

:Namaste:

That's it? You just started? Cool then. Subbed.
MMM you mentioned just now on another thread that you did a bunch of clones by rooting in plain water. What was your success rate?

I'm sorry bro,, got caught up in a few things and missed this. Thank you for joining. :Namaste:

The clones I did in water did ok. What I noticed later is they really lacked the root structure compared to the regular way I do it. And therefore didn't do great in the transition to soil. Lots of variables and I'm sure they would have been fine over time. But, they were culled.

I really like my bubble cloner. If you want a bunch it's a great investment.

The clones I did with rooting hormone, straight in soil, did better than the ones in water. It'll work, just not as quickly is my guess.

I'm going to do a video update of these two SCROG grows soon, maybe tomorrow. The monster is alive and kicking. I just got done breaking, I mean super cropping more branches tonight. Beast, I tell you..... She's due for some R E S P E C T,,,, I was singing that to Aretha Franklin... You dig?

Couple of pics of the monster. I'll do a video update soon. :Namaste:

Below the screen:

20150812_093857.jpg

Above it:

20150812_093909.jpg

Looks awesome! Thanks for tossing a few pics. I was going to ask if you could. Like I guess I said already- video is great but I don't usually have the internet to watch it.

Here we go,, added some music to the latest video...

Check it out tell me what you think!!

:Namaste:

[video=youtube;5HBNKXNLGk0]
[/video]

Excellent work on that MassMedMan. That little moment of inspiration went a long way. I'm looking forward to the stretch update. Have a nice weekend. :love:

Nice setup MassMedMan

Looking forward to seeing them in full bloom.

I am in my first grow and left my outdoor girls go au natural. After seeing the size they grew, some are 8 and 9 feet tall now and just starting to bloom, I think next year I am going to consider training to keep the height down

That is a serious Lollipop! Looks amazing keep it up ;)

Thanks for the Vid they are great!

Happy you like, I love me a lolli ;)

Excellent work on that MassMedMan. That little moment of inspiration went a long way. I'm looking forward to the stretch update. Have a nice weekend. :love:

Thanks Sue, checked into a beach house last weekend, check out tomorrow...back to the grind next week ;)

That's looking really nice! It truly will be a monster SCROG!

Thank you, I'm thinking I've got my hands full but it's going to be fuuuuuuuun!!

Looking great sir! Can't wait til those flowers get huge! What sort of nutrients are u using ??

Sir, haha. I'm going to wing it with this one. Mostly teas and water. I'm using a fresh run of Coast of Maine Stonington blend and I'm happy with past results with that soil alone. But,, going to flower I'll mix it up,, like I cook,, a pinch of this here, a pinch there. I document, but I don't follow the bottles/bags or use the same ones. But, I go very light when I shoot from the hip like that. I'm having just as much fun experimenting as anything. Thanks for coming by, thanks again for getting this one going..... Subliminally :thanks:

Looking great Man. Making the Scrog very tempting.
How long do you usually veg a Scrog indoors?

My last indoor SCROG I did for two months. I like to veg long, no rush for me I have plenty of things to keep my hands busy!

Thanks for coming by :Namaste:

Hey grim!
Depends on the size of the scrog screen. U just train the plant right and when the screen is about 75% full u flip to 12/12

Yeah, I agree. Not really a black and white answer. But, if you wait you'll be rewarded.

Nice setup MassMedMan

Looking forward to seeing them in full bloom.

I am in my first grow and left my outdoor girls go au natural. After seeing the size they grew, some are 8 and 9 feet tall now and just starting to bloom, I think next year I am going to consider training to keep the height down

I'm afraid of plants that big. One, they stick out more and people associate them as what they are easier, imho. I like to keep it low, how I roll. I'm legal, but I never flaunt much of anything. Just my thoughts, but I appreciate those who can and do grow them....

Two, that's a big plant to deal with. Fun, and I'll have one this year I'm not topping. But, my general practice is to train early and often. I use LED's indoor and you need/should have a flat canopy to get the most from those lights.

Three, I love training mmj plants. They are so easy, forgiving, and bounce back rather quickly. So, it's more enjoyable to manipulate plants in my opinion. Some people grow awesome trees,, I prefer bushes.

Thank you for coming by love to see pics of those plants!!

Morning MMM

I do love the way my Bomb Girls are growing but wasn't expecting "trees". All 4 strains are from Bomb Seeds, when I emailed the breeder, I was told they would grow to between 5-6 feet which would have been ok. As it turns out, the shortest ones are the Cherry Bombs and they are all 6 feet plus now :)

My indoor girls, 2 Cherry and 2 THC Bomb, were all trained and grown under LEDs (Mars II 900). ATM the THC Bomb is my favorite.

I did an update earlier this week of the outdoor grow in my journal, lots of pictures there mate ;)

Morning MMM

I do love the way my Bomb Girls are growing but wasn't expecting "trees". All 4 strains are from Bomb Seeds, when I emailed the breeder, I was told they would grow to between 5-6 feet which would have been ok. As it turns out, the shortest ones are the Cherry Bombs and they are all 6 feet plus now :)

My indoor girls, 2 Cherry and 2 THC Bomb, were all trained and grown under LEDs (Mars II 900). ATM the THC Bomb is my favorite.

I did an update earlier this week of the outdoor grow in my journal, lots of pictures there mate ;)

Be there soon, thx!!

Back
Top Bottom