MassMedMan's Spring Fling - Indoor/Outdoor - Organic - Medical - 6 Autos

I like seeing a well run grow!

Thank you kindly, sir. Feel like that soil run I made up is sssssshhhhholid.... whoahhhhh I got Doc's coming on deck..... imagine that Candy Kush on the kit...... whoaaaaaahhhhhh ;) good day sir. Lights out

Just amazing, those plants are. Can't even put words on it. Video update tomorrow. Thank you, 420!!

Try to do a video update tomorrow. Moved them into the bloom room... that tent served it's purpose.... have a good night everyone :thanks:

20150522_200407.jpg

Got a video outside today, kinda windy, as usual I guess -- I found two caterpillars at the end of the video... seems the Neem is working on the plants but not the containers, all good. They are on my fingers as I type,,ewe. :)

Many thanks for watching and commenting good or bad.

Thank you!

[video=youtube;mHL59gveZMw]
[/video]

I'm curious about why you take them outside instead of inside the greenhouse.
Better light? Humidity? Temperature?

Are you hardening them to move outdoors?

It's seems a lot of work to carry them in and out, but I assume they spend night time indoors for cold, and animal protection.

Good question buddy, it is kind of a PIA. Perhaps you have a suggestion to help. It's heat related.... by 9 am that greenhouse is over eighty five and chugging ahead. This is when it's 60 outside. Sunny, but air temps still cold. Im not willing to spend crazy money to fix it, but I'm willing to work on it. I thought maybe the black floor covering is the cause???? I don't know but I'm getting a great workout each day.

I think that greenhouse will be great in September thorough maybe early December, if it stays the same....

Any tips to cool it??

Thank you for coming by!!

85F is not much really. My plants coped with temps reaching 105-110F. You can try and raise RH,that always helps.

85F is not much really. My plants coped with temps reaching 105-110F. You can try and raise RH,that always helps.

Hmmm, good to know. I have thought about a misting fan.... or to cover the black floor covering... that's kind of stupid though.... maybe I'll just let them stay in today and see what I can do to mange it... thing is when I leave all I can think is they are frying the heat.... and what about this week when it's supposed to be in the high eighties... it'll be like a sauna in there....

Ok,I think it's fair to ask if they show any symptoms of overheating?

Ok,I think it's fair to ask if they show any symptoms of overheating?

I'm not sure I'm good enough to see that yet... they canoe in the middle of the day,,, drink a lot of water but I'm ok with that. What would I look for? I mean, 9am and it's sixty outside and 85 inside...

Didn't you get a ventilation kit. Just get outside air consistently replacing inside air.

I did, and I might install and see what it does.... im just lazy ;)

Canoeing or cupping is not good, but it's also not good when plant does it with 85F which is a breeze to an outdoor cannabis. Add more calcium to the soil, inoculate again, and leave the door open to improve the air circulation.

Canoeing or cupping is not good, but it's also not good when plant does it with 85F which is a breeze to an outdoor cannabis. Add more calcium to the soil, inoculate again, and leave the door open to improve the air circulation.

Sounds good. I've yet to use cal mag this grow,,, was depending on soil,, maybe I'm lacking there also... Thanks

Get the exhaust and intake hooked up. Shut the door and turn on a oscillating fan. Get that air moving.

Cal may be needed but I think you need more air flow and fresh air

I don't know what fancy vent kits you have, but an attic fan cut into the wood near the roof will do a lot of cooling.

I'd say get outside in the morning hours. I'd offer to come help, but today is too fine a day to leave my house again. :)

Ok, I'm going to work on it. It goes from 50 at 7am to 80... by 9am. They are out. I tried to leave them in there today, fans blowing every direction.. haha, it's 75 out,, and so are they. .just gave them some water with cal mag,,, see what that does today.

Thank you, Rad. Love to have you over some day ;)

They're all back in now, but eighty degrees today, and that's the forecast the next few days so I'm fighting on the run...

Group Shot, man those autos buds are getting thick...like a few days ago they were forming....

20150524_160206.jpg

Back
Top Bottom