Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread....

Urdedpal Thank you...

MV...

8021.jpg

8151.jpg

wow its looks spectacular.......it glistens in the light.....:cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: always puts a big smile on my face!! YA!!

Matanuska... how you have given me so many wallpapers and screensaver pics....

thank you brother

I use my own grows for wall papers LOL^
They are wonderful pics,MV has a great camera and great patience for growing nice plants. His choice in lighting and background makes for some really nice shots. I grow descent plants and my camera is only a 5.1meg.
But my pics pale in comparison and when he posts new pics it always makes me a little envious.

Urded, hehe trust me you have a few slots in my screensaver folder thats for sure

MV, I'm sure you have been asked this before ... but what kinda camera are you using .. ? Your pics come out so clear, and show the crystals so well, or maybe its just the plants lol .. That second pic is incredible ..

The Camera I use is a Kodak DX7630 with Macro lenses, funny you ask again about my Camera 420AM&PM...
I was just looking at new 1's and it's that time again...
So I think I will get 1 more but not for sure what kind yet but it will be better then the 3 I have now... :allgood:
I have used these 3 alot and know each 1 very well but I know I can do better but it takes money the 1 I am looking at now is almost $2000.00 and it is not a play toy my pics are clear now but I can do better alot better but again it takes money and Thank you Urdedpal the name of this game is patience for growing nice plants. if any of you let your plants go full term, you know what I mean the smoke is sweet and it looks better and taste is what I am after ++ the stone, and to get all 3 of them you must let your plant go full term maybe even a little longer patience patience and patience same with pics if you want it bad enough you will learn how to do it...:hmmmm:
It has taken me along time to get where I am today and a lot of fuck ups along the way but I have learn from my miss stakes but I still do a few every now and then but not often any more, I have 5 new strains coming up soon and alot of color in these 1's if it works out and I think it will but I want to thank you all and if you have any questions please ask and I will try to help any 1 here @420 all you got to do is ASK...:smokin:

MV...

11451.JPG

41411.jpg

4232.jpg

This one has a nice sweet taste, not too harsh on the throat but not something you want to be greedy about! And you got to LOVE those leaves! They were pretty enough to keep some around for decoration!

:nomo:

Hi MV! Gorgeous pics and plants as usual...

Question for ya - Do you make any of your own seeds and or crosses? or do you buy seeds for every grow every time?

Peace
MC

hey MV how do u like Soma's strains?

Eyeless the Soma's strains are top shelf but I beleave they want to much for them I see they are dropping the price a little now...
The Soma strains are very easy to grow and they don't like a lot of ferts let them do there own thing and they grow easy not a lot of yield tho but the smoke is fucking awsome... :headbanger:

MV... :smokin:

glad to have you back brother, sorry for the gallery mishap, just trying to save money any way i can... would rather pay more to keep you here...;)

please show us everything we've missed in the last month or so...;)

Back
Top Bottom