Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread.

hate to see this thread on the second page, everybody should be forced to look at this entire series of pictures before they are can post any thread on this board. MV love your work man keep it up. i haven't posted in a while but i will come out of retirement to keep this thread alive

CASM: smoke week everyday

Thank u rome420 I will have some new 1's soon...
lol I was on page 17 looking for this and said fuck it cant be this far back so I went back to page 1 and here it is...

MV... fuck I forgot to login :bongrip:

Well its great to see that some people are still reading this even if we haven't been able to post any new pics. Hopefully soon we will be free and clear to do so again without any repercussions.

AL :smokin:

I did some checking about importing a wolf pelt into Australia. What a saga that turned into. From Quarantine to Customs, Environmental Protection to Wildlife. I was told I have to have an import license, an export license from the US, be able to provide the taxonomic name (in Latin) and common name of the wolf from which the pelt came. I got so frustrated I put the idea aside.
I've always admired the wolf, and in particular it's primal societal behaviour. I really dig the concept of the Alpha male and female being the only two carrying their tail in the air. Just the alpha bit blows me away. I relate to it very much.

I will go in my Gallery and get some pics that they ((THE COPS)) say it shows with out a dout that I was selling Cannabis on this website to 420members... lol :rofl:
I will get them for all of 420 members to look at today... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank u 420 for the sticky... ;)
I will pm you later and talk... :scratchinghead:

MV... :smokin:

THANKS 4 THE STICKY... :adore::adore::adore:
It helps with my court case... :scratchinghead:

PLEASE READ THIS NEW ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN THE CORDOVA TIMES

Ok here we go lets see what 420 members have to saY...???
In, The Cordova Times, Prince William Sound's oldest newspaper...!
Today DEC 13/07
City officials interview applicants for police chief... :rofl:
As Cordova moves through the process of hiring is next chief of police,there is consensus among community members thatthe next chief needs to have strong leadership and management skills and the ability to develop a positive and personal relationshipwith the town.... :smokin:
On Sept. 21,Ron Bishopresigned after 2 1/2 years as Cordova police chief to move to Anchorage.
The new chief will supervise a staff of about six, including officers and dispatch.
Following criminal and professioal background checks,four candidates were selected to be interviewed in person. A consenesus recommendation has been made to the city manager, and negotiations are under way with the top candidate.
"We are looking for someone who has a zest for living in Alaska and understands that the town is their client," Hahn said.
Hahn is seeking a chief who gets out from behind the desk, works to protect residents and to develop positive cooperative relationships with the community members and across city departments.
"The chief also needs to get involved with the schools so that kids know that we think they are important," Hahn said.
The city manger wants to see more Andy Taylor and less Miami Vice:"The chief needs to be an experienced manager,generally affable and a person who desires to do a good job on behalf of the community."
Among community members, the priorities were univeersal: street presence, leadership,respect, responsiveness, open communication to solve problems in a friendly, cooperative manner.
Cordovans also consistenely put priority on creating a sense of trust and confidentiality from dispatch to response.
"We need the chief to really know us as a community and as individuals," said Alicia Madison, owner to the Killer Whale Cafe. "Cordova is a gorgeous town that offers a true Alaskan lifestyle. The chief needs to be part if it as chief in uniform, but also as someone who attends basketball games and other events as a friend and neighbor."
"Police officers should be peace officers first and foremost,"said Mimi Brigs, board member, Cordova Chamber of Commerce.
"They need to have the mindset of helping the community and the need to create a positive presence by taking the time to see what kind of town we are and bydeveloping a work style that is splecific to Cordova.
"Communication is the key to understanding what is going on in our community. A chief who makes open, positive communication a personal priorty will set the tone for the entire town,"Briggs said.
Mary Barrow, owner Laura's Liquors, agreed.
"Being chief is a tough job, but an outgoing community-minded philosophy will help create allies and build the support needed to get the job done,"Barrow said.
Barrow sees opportunities for the chief and police department to residents through outreach, training and personable inquiry into the assistance needs of business owners and residents.
"Leadership and experience in th chief are top,"said Marin Moe, executive director of the Cordova Chamber of Commerce. "Leadership provides officers with the motivation and direction they need to be responsive, effective and sensitive."
In addition to working style and street presence, the issues of alcohol abuse and domestic violence were priorities.
Residents expressed the need for enforcement but also the need for compassion and treatment of root plroblems when dealing with chronic offenders.
"We know who these people are and we need to do more than put them in a car and take them home . Sometimes charging people and taking them to court is the only way to get them into treatment they need," the resident said.
On the issue of drugs, Cordovans were generally inclined towards tolerance of marijuana use but emphatic about methamphetamine.
"We need a calm and focused police force that deals with the meth problem", said Mark Steen, owner of Eclips, a barbershop.
One local mother who spoke off the record about the meth problem said,"Everyone know who these people are and I have told them personally to stay away from my children. Iit is not safe for me to deal with these people, but I have had no choice.
Many residents were pleasantly surprised to learn that a reception was held to meet the candidates, when in the past the city manager has gone ahead and hired a chief without community input.
"When the new chief arrives, a well- publicized open house will help get things off to a strong start,"said Kristin Smith, executive director of the Copper River Watershed Project. "It will be important to cover the bases through radio, the scanner and direct mail so that all members of the community are reached and have an opportunity are reached and have an opportunity to participate."
"Above all, Cordovans want the chief police officers to appreciate the opportunity to live hereto become part of the community.
"Asked how best to communicate this, Dave O"Brien, owner of Cordova Drug, responded, "We are living in paradise."

Here is 1 of the photo's that they say, show I was selling cannabis on this website... :rofl:

MV_0833.jpg

that is art, not proof...
ask them to send the photo to the lab and test it for thc...

i hope you educate the uneducated, about our plant mv!

all my love and respect brother.

PLEASE READ THIS NEW ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN THE CORDOVA TIMES

Ok here we go lets see what 420 members have to saY...???
In, The Cordova Times, Prince William Sound's oldest newspaper...!
Today DEC 13/07
City officials interview applicants for police chief... :rofl:
As Cordova moves through the process of hiring is next chief of police,there is consensus among community members that the next chief needs to have strong leadership and management skills and the ability to develop a positive and personal relationship with the town.... :smokin:
On Sept. 21,Ron Bishop resigned after 2 1/2 years as Cordova police chief to move to Anchorage.
The new chief will supervise a staff of about six, including officers and dispatch.
Following criminal and professioal background checks,four candidates were selected to be interviewed in person. A consenesus recommendation has been made to the city manager, and negotiations are under way with the top candidate.
"We are looking for someone who has a zest for living in Alaska and understands that the town is their client," Hahn said.
Hahn is seeking a chief who gets out from behind the desk, works to protect residents and to develop positive cooperative relationships with the community members and across city departments.
"The chief also needs to get involved with the schools so that kids know that we think they are important," Hahn said.
The city manger wants to see more Andy Taylor and less Miami Vice:"The chief needs to be an experienced manager,generally affable and a person who desires to do a good job on behalf of the community."
Among community members, the priorities were univeersal: street presence, leadership,respect, responsiveness, open communication to solve problems in a friendly, cooperative manner.
Cordovans also consistenely put priority on creating a sense of trust and confidentiality from dispatch to response.
"We need the chief to really know us as a community and as individuals," said Alicia Madison, owner to the Killer Whale Cafe. "Cordova is a gorgeous town that offers a true Alaskan lifestyle. The chief needs to be part if it as chief in uniform, but also as someone who attends basketball games and other events as a friend and neighbor."
"Police officers should be peace officers first and foremost,"said Mimi Brigs, board member, Cordova Chamber of Commerce.
"They need to have the mindset of helping the community and the need to create a positive presence by taking the time to see what kind of town we are and bydeveloping a work style that is splecific to Cordova.
"Communication is the key to understanding what is going on in our community. A chief who makes open, positive communication a personal priorty will set the tone for the entire town,"Briggs said.
Mary Barrow, owner Laura's Liquors, agreed.
"Being chief is a tough job, but an outgoing community-minded philosophy will help create allies and build the support needed to get the job done,"Barrow said.
Barrow sees opportunities for the chief and police department to residents through outreach, training and personable inquiry into the assistance needs of business owners and residents.
"Leadership and experience in th chief are top,"said Marin Moe, executive director of the Cordova Chamber of Commerce. "Leadership provides officers with the motivation and direction they need to be responsive, effective and sensitive."
In addition to working style and street presence, the issues of alcohol abuse and domestic violence were priorities.
Residents expressed the need for enforcement but also the need for compassion and treatment of root problems when dealing with chronic offenders.
"We know who these people are and we need to do more than put them in a car and take them home . Sometimes charging people and taking them to court is the only way to get them into treatment they need," the resident said.
On the issue of drugs, Cordovans were generally inclined towards tolerance of marijuana use but emphatic about methamphetamine.
"We need a calm and focused police force that deals with the meth problem", said Mark Steen, owner of Eclips, a barbershop.
One local mother who spoke off the record about the meth problem said,"Everyone know who these people are and I have told them personally to stay away from my children. it is not safe for me to deal with these people, but I have had no choice.
Many residents were pleasantly surprised to learn that a reception was held to meet the candidates, when in the past the city manager has gone ahead and hired a chief without community input.
"When the new chief arrives, a well- publicized open house will help get things off to a strong start,"said Kristin Smith, executive director of the Copper River Watershed Project. "It will be important to cover the bases through radio, the scanner and direct mail so that all members of the community are reached and have an opportunity are reached and have an opportunity to participate."
"Above all, Cordovans want the chief police officers to appreciate the opportunity to live hereto become part of the community.
"Asked how best to communicate this, Dave O"Brien, owner of Cordova Drug, responded, "We are living in paradise."

Here is 1 of the photo's that they say, show I was selling cannabis on this website... :rofl:

MV_0833.jpg

MV...

barone I hope your grow turns out for you... :grinjoint:
Here is a list of my new seeds that just came in from Australia
and a few more it wont be long befor I am back at my MMJ grow... :clap:

Black Death
Celtic Hash
Double Stone
Celtic Berry
Celtic Stone
Stoned Rino
Stoned Cross
Celtic Forest
BIG Stone
Celtic Cross

Yes do know Oz he was over to DeaVet place the other nite he called me and was all fucked up and so was Oz he was pasted out...
I got a few new strains that are not up there Oz and DV sent them to me, just waiting for court to be over. hoping in April...

MV...

I wrote that all fucked up Moose LOL I was stoned... :rofl:
So let me try it again do you know Oz's from Oz stoner or DeaVet from Celtic Stone in your home state of Australia or no...? :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Any way's here are some more old 1's hope soon I can be back at some new 1's... :thedoubletake:

MV-36.jpg

MV_4877.jpg

MV_4013.jpg

MV_3839.jpg

MV102.jpg
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom