Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread....

AND HE'S BACK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. Glad to have you back! Hope life has been more kind to you than it has been in the recent past. Rockbud x Stoned Rhino looks like a successful cross. Hope they do well and I can't wait to see more of your fantastic photography within the pages of 420.

Thank you all here is some more bud shots sorry I can't get my hole plant shots to upload it tells me there to big and they are all under 500 KB so I don't know maybe its on my end hell I don't know can you tell me anything 420 I have shit load of photos to upload but I cant get them to upload...:hmmmm:
Any way's here you go...:cheesygrinsmiley:

MV... :smokin:

2105.jpg

3107.jpg

85.jpg

712.jpg

517.jpg

mv, please have mrs. mv send me a step by step of exactly everything you are doing and everything you are seeing... we will get to the bottom of this once and for all... thanks!

Beautiful, Beautiful buds! There's a glow about them.

OMG I'm drooling. You can tell what a sacred special plant this is just by seeing your pictures.

I think there is 7 total... :hmmmm:
I like the Celtic Berry best, then comes Stoned Rino but I have a BIG Stone in flowering now that I haven't shown yet... :headbanger:
This plant is really sweet looking and the yield will be good for a 3 foot plant... :smokin3:
Here is 1 of my Celtic Berry's from my last grow (( top pic ))
I for get for sure but I think pic 2 is Celtic cross ... :smokin:

MV... :smokin:

423.jpg

4141.jpg

Here is one I think everyone would like to see. Mv at his best! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I tried to include everything but the grow room! LOL
What do you think?

420_MVs_Life.jpg

Enjoy! :smokin:

Alaska Lady...:nomo:

Mr MV.. ahhhhh-some!

:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks 420! Will look forward to seeing/reading it! Did you happen to sign it for us? That would be sweet. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Toke to you later...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom