Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Hey MV , I have a question about your Auto Flower , Ak-47 by Grass O Matic . Do you think this strain is good for a PC Grow box ? I am currently just 6 days in after germ into my PC grow , and I was wondering am I going to have height problems in a 20' inch grow case . They are currently just now getting there 2nd set of leafs...when my girlfriend gets back I'll post some pics , but any help would be very greatful !!!! if you accept tips i got u !!!!! lol :D

Ak-47 by Grass O Matic was Consistence in height at about 20" to 26" but there was 1 plant really tight bud and the other 2 was totally different looking all 3 was really nice but not stable... the 1 that got me was and is, Short Stuff Seeds Super-Cali Haze (super auto) 4 feet tall and a 1/4 lb for a indoor auto under all florescent 20/4 it called for, I think 10 weeks flowering but I went 13 1/2 and she got fat the last week and a 1/2... :roorrip:
I got pics, just aint downloaded them yet... :smokin:

MV... :popcorn:

PS
hope that help you volcoM they will get fat remember and it will pay off if you let them go 2 weeks longer in flowering... :yummy:

j4s2u0
I think it is 9 different strains maybe 7 hell I 4get.
Some of them I liked and some sucked bad it all depends on what you buy ...
I just wanted to see the different between auto flowering seeds and regular cannabis seeds and now..
I know some auto I would grow again,I am smoking a Super-Cali Haze now and this is ok in my book and I dont give a **^! what people say about auto's they do have place in the cannabis world some think at the bottom of the list and thats ok, I know better now... :rollit::yummy::peacetwo:

Assassin_by_Short_Stuf...
Assassin_by_Short_Stuff.JPG

Onyx_by_Short_Stuff
Onyx_by_Short_Stuff.JPG

AK-47_by_Grass_O_Matic_
AK-47_by_Grass_O_Matic_5_.JPG

AK-47_by_Grass_O_Matic_
AK-47_by_Grass_O_Matic_2_.JPG

Sorry, I aint been here in a while. have been dealing with doctors and lawyers in Anchorage and Wasilla for 3 months now.
I got to come home for 3 day and it wasn't for X-Mas or New Years...
I just got home yesterday after getting my back fuzed L5 & L4 and then they cut my chest open two times and to top things off 5 trigger points injections in my lower Back so I can walk with out a limp or a cane the last 3 month has been hell for me and Alaska Lady...
Now everybody want money, they tell me no working for a year or more...
Alaska Lady wont let me water doc's give me so many pills last count was 9 different scrips...
F**! all them, all I do is smoke cannabis and these dumb Mother^*$K*^ don't under stand why after I have explained it a few times to 4 different doctors if there any body out there that knows Bill & Bob you under stand... :hmmmm:

Thank you...

hey mv i have a couple ? and i was wondering if you can help me. im going to be starting on cannabis plant soon and i wanted to know if i used miracle gro for nutrients with a 20-20-20 formula for veg and miracle gro 15-30-15 for flowering would my plants come out good or not? if you can help me out i would relly appreciate it thanks :)

Ak-47 by Grass O Matic was Consistence in height at about 20" to 26" but there was 1 plant really tight bud and the other 2 was totally different looking all 3 was really nice but not stable... the 1 that got me was and is, Short Stuff Seeds Super-Cali Haze (super auto) 4 feet tall and a 1/4 lb for a indoor auto under all florescent 20/4 it called for, I think 10 weeks flowering but I went 13 1/2 and she got fat the last week and a 1/2... :roorrip:
I got pics, just aint downloaded them yet... :smokin:

PS
hope that help you volcoM they will get fat remember and it will pay off if you let them go 2 weeks longer in flowering... :yummy:

Thank you so much , MV . What I'm gonna do is LST , a little bit to shorten the height , and since your fatten up good I'm gonna do 95-100 days for harvest instead of it sayin 75 !!! That does make since though cause I was looking at the Super Cali Haze , looks good , Idk I should be moving out within a year to a bigger house ,so when I get that new house and have room for my HPS's and not this small ass apartment ( i have to pcgrow to small of apartment) then I'll step it up =] Thank you so much for everything! you really helped alot makes perfect sense !
-volcoM

To answer you Ibetwistin yes I would grow Some Auto's again knowing what I know now, after 9 different strain not very many strains did what they claimed they would do... :hmmmm:
Some did and you are looking @ them... :rollit:
I have 1 more Auto left to show. It is done and has been for a few weeks now. I am waiting on the new POTM to come out befor I download them.
So please keep it green and may the sun alway's shine on your plants... ;)

Onyx_by_Short_Stuff_2_.JPG

Onyx_by_Short_Stuff1.JPG

Assassin_by_Short_Stuff_2_.JPG

Assassin_by_Short_Stuff1.JPG

AK-47_by_Grass_O_Matic1.JPG

Took a while to play catchup on your thread. I must say MV its always worth taking the time to do so in your thread. Pict's are great and sorry to here about the cops going to your house. But hey in the end you beat them at their own game. :bravo: job well done brotha. now its time to roll through your gallery, again always happy to see the one with the cop in the background. +rep

Back
Top Bottom