Maui Waui/Master Kush Organic - Blue Max

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients- Maui Waui/Master Kush Organic/ Blue Max

I gotta say I am very impressed with the quality of Nirvana seeds.. They have been in storage for over 4 months since I received them. As soon as I started germ'ing.. Cracked in 48 hours.. shot out 2" taproots within 72 hours, and are already between 1"-3" in-soil seedlings. Very impressed; we'll see how they progress throughout the veg stage.

bro, master kush will make you very very happy, it's a great plant, great smoke, great bag appeal, there's nothing bad I can say about it.

as far as feeding goes, all mediums are different, I usually wait until either the bottom leaves start to turn yellow, or I get some form of discoloration on the stem before I start feeding. From there on, the stem turns the same color as the leaves again, and the plant really takes off.

I would start them off at half strength, no need for 1/4 strength, BPN has really good quality ingredients, more pure, so there is less chance of burning your plants as easily.

I'm sub'd, I haven't seen maui waui since the 70's. GL with this grow StonedyCreek:thumb:

Sorry I missed this post AK. I've never had the privelage of tasting any Hawaiian that I know of.. so when this grow is done you let me know if everything looks the way you remember :high-five:

bro, master kush will make you very very happy, it's a great plant, great smoke, great bag appeal, there's nothing bad I can say about it.

Im so glad your really sealing the deal on this Master Kush grow. I almost didn't get them since I got Pineapple Kush last time and I thought it would be a similar grow.. but since I used weak, shitty floros on the P.K .. I decided to do the Kush properly. I got a 400 hps, seems a little weak but not too drastic, can always throw a few cfl's up, and now I got some choice nutes, choice seeds, and some pretty good soil. Hope i dont EFF this one up! :thumb:

I'll be posting some pictures tonight of how the seedlings are looking in the propogator. All 4 are above-soil and between 2-4 inches.. :thanks: for stopping by

quick picture of the seedlings. They all look very healthy but they need to be transplanted. the propagator has served its purpose and now is stunting the development of the roots spreading
Bpn1a.jpg

SC! I'm pullin a chair up and watching this grow! I've purchased from Nirvana and have Auroras on 4thweek flower, and Blackjack germing now for the BPN that will be ordered today/tomorrow but will have to def try the Master Kush just from OrganicTrees review of it. Sounds wonderful I look forward to seeing you grow nice, fat, and potent buds. Frosty vibes sent your way:morenutes:

SC! I'm pullin a chair up and watching this grow! I've purchased from Nirvana and have Auroras on 4thweek flower, and Blackjack germing now for the BPN that will be ordered today/tomorrow but will have to def try the Master Kush just from OrganicTrees review of it. Sounds wonderful I look forward to seeing you grow nice, fat, and potent buds. Frosty vibes sent your way:morenutes:

Thanks V I'm glad your checking things out. In a little while it'll get much more interesting :) I'm gonna do some intense LST on these girls and make them like the ones I got in my other journal. The trunks are massive :thumb: Definetely the makings of some wicked little bushes :peace:

Sounds nice, I will go check out your other journals bro I'd like to see how your aurora's grew out week to week. I'm paranoid that mine are moving a lil slow but they are frosting more each day now :)

Sc, looks like the Aurora Indicas belong to OrganicTrees:oops: I am still checking out your other journals:thumb: And Organic do you have anything on those Auroras(pix/journal), your review of them sounds marvelous! I will have to look at your sig again in case I missed it.

Sc, looks like the Aurora Indicas belong to OrganicTrees:oops: I am still checking out your other journals:thumb: And Organic do you have anything on those Auroras(pix/journal), your review of them sounds marvelous! I will have to look at your sig again in case I missed it.

It's all good buddy. Its ashame keyboards don't have erasers :) Looks like that saying was left with the 60's.. lol.

I actually did grow aurora indica once. It was my first grow ever a long time ago, and I just grew outdoors naturally, no treatment. She yielded about 2 1/2 oz's of frosty dark green/purple nugs,and what a joy to smoke. I do remember it being a rather slow grow.. but I was also fighting the outdoor elements. Unfortunately the disc I saved the pictures on was ruined :( im sure organic has got your back:thumb: :thanks: for staying up on my grow V

I'm in on this one...looking forward to it.

unfortunately I didn't journal the aurora, I only ran one seed just to test the strain out before committing it to the garden full time. I will be planting another one here shortly and making a mother plant with it. I have nothing bad to say about it. In veg, it grew the tightest node structure by a long shot. The growth rate was the same as everything else I had in there. In flower, they start out kind of slow, but after a month into it, they really kick into gear and get fat and frosty. Had a great high, typical skunky smell, nothing unusual or above ordinary with this strain, but given it's grow characteristics and high yield, it's definitely one to keep around. I wouldn't call it a connoisseur strain by any means, but it's great strong weed, very medicinal for pain and those types of things.

I also chopped mine a little bit early, so I'll have more experience with it in the next few months. My veg room has 6 moms in there, I have another 6 strains I have to start again to make moms with, then I'll have a mom for all of my strains. My goal is to be able to take say 5 clones a week of each strain and keep cycling through them.. It would give me 12 weeks between cuttings on each mom, which will be more than enough for them to regenerate some tips, and continue providing me with more variety than I can even dream of

Sounds good OT! I see what you mean about one month into floweiring, both have frosted more and more and have began swelling a bit. I think they're easy to work with, even with my mixed medium they've only shown cal/mag def and not the P def I thought one was developing. I may veg one out in the future as I went 12/12 from seed. One has a very nice tight structure, very uniform and pretty, the other just spread out on me with a lil more space between nodes and its growing nuggets as the other seem to be longer and may swell into larger fatter nugs. I like your report and will be letting mine go until they show me what I want:) That's why I'm vegging a Blackjack in the closet on GLR (dark cycle in tent with flowering girls) so I won't feel rushed on this grow works perfectly for impatient me. Oh yeah, thanks Corey for the free Humate tea with my order of Org trio BPN!!! should be in soon. SC, will this make me apart of the BPN Team:) Looks like a good team to grow anything with!

It's all good buddy. Its ashame keyboards don't have erasers :) Looks like that saying was left with the 60's.. lol.

I actually did grow aurora indica once. It was my first grow ever a long time ago, and I just grew outdoors naturally, no treatment. She yielded about 2 1/2 oz's of frosty dark green/purple nugs,and what a joy to smoke. I do remember it being a rather slow grow.. but I was also fighting the outdoor elements. Unfortunately the disc I saved the pictures on was ruined :( im sure organic has got your back:thumb: :thanks: for staying up on my grow V

Man that sounds great, no treatment and you still enjoyed em I like that:bravo: Yeah, a bit slow pretty start which made me think I was doing something wrong, but they are healthy and frostier each day along with some noted bud growth. And yes it feels good to belong to 420mag and BPN!! I was so excited while ordering I failed to see the supplement section, I thought I had to order the best value pack as I call it that includes everything. lol Corey still took care of me and I know come the new year I will be ordering that big boy package. I also picked up some molasses and thought about adding that as well to my supplements seems weird tho I remember as a kid someone tried feeding me that stuff lol didn't like it much... and now I want it for my ladies. Keep yours growing :high-five:

Quick update on the BPN grow.. 3 of 4 seedlings are developing very nicely into young healthy plants. Short thick growth at a young age is what I look for and the plants usually turn out being strong and healthy with lots of flower spots. Both master kush plants are off to a great start. Short with nice leaf structure, and peachfuzz all over. Really awesome genetics right from the start. The Hawaiin is gonna be the wild girls in the bunch. Off to a bit of a rougher start, 1 is growing faster than any other seedlings but with less development in wider intervals. Some topping would make short work out of this problem. The other seedling..

1 of the Hawaiin Seeds are growing with a sort of defect. It seems like the seedlings shell came off too soon and sort of left the growth pre-mature. I'll post pictures in a few to give you guys an idea of what I mean. I'm debating whether or not I should germinate another hawaiin real quick or try and ride it out.. I've seen this happen before, and it usually turns out to just be a pain in the ass plant that has problem after problem because the other plants are absorbing nutes and growing at a different rate. We'll see where another week takes us.

The big picture of my 4 seed grow is to see the power of BPN and its ability to bring quality yields. If I can optimize the space I have and give my plants all the light and ventilation they need.. Then BPN should give me and our viewers an accurate idea of what it can do! :). I'm really trying to peak my yields and see exactly what 1 plant is TRULY capable of harvesting. To see some people trimming off 12 oz's and me yield 2-3.. its a problem that needs fixing..

Im trying to keep the plant count as low as possible, give as much attention to each girl as possible, and optimize my yield. This grow as well as any other grow I ever conduct is solely for my own personal use-- my joy and own therapeutic benefits of gardening. Thanks for viewing. Pics up soon

Sounds good bro!! Can't wait for the pix.

Damn I cant believe that its been a week since I last got in here. the holidays have been hectic to say the least. This is where the grow starts getting good :) I'm gonna keep running with the 1 super healthy maui waui and the 1 half crippled M.W.

The Master Kush seedlings literally have the best genetics I have ever had. they are identical in height and development, and are PERFECT little pot plants. I've been having some difficulty uploading pictures with my camera. I'm going to try and get to the bottom of it tomorrow morning. The maui waui grew so fast in a 2 day span that 2 of the fan leaves(maybe more) got some pretty bad heat stress and dried right up. No biggie, just some more sunshine for the littler leaves to develop :)

Tomorrow morning I will be giving my plants their first dose of BPN.

I will say that the BPN smells like straight horse shit. And probably every other kind of animal shit combined with it. Im sure it will bring a plentiful harvest, but this is something you need to keep in mind if your trying to grow discreetly at home. i also bought the 7 pc farmers pride lineup, so I'm not exactly sure which set of nutes is producing the smell. But it is very powerful.

So starting tomorrow its BPN all the way!! Looking for some monster plants this go around, and I'll be giving you guys all the facts and info you need to use BPN in your own grow, and see first hand , some of the common mistakes, tricks, tips, and pointers along the way. And I'm always open to advice or pointers mysellf, so feel free to chime in as you like. Thanks guys

S.C --BPN GROWWWWWWWWWW !!

dudes I have no idea whats going on with this upload photos shit but this is like the 5th time in a row I tried and 420mag wont finish loading the pictures I try posting.

Basically, I go into my gallery to upload photos, select the photos I want, and when I get to the "begin upload" part... it goes uploads INCREDIBLY SLOW.. like a 45 mins to just get like 30% uploaded.. and then freezes. I know its not my computer, because I just got a new one for christmas. Im trying to keep this journal current and interesting, but so far i am having a hard time.. sorry everyone for the continued delays. I'm gonna keep trying ...
S.C

IMG_018513.JPG
IMG_018411.JPG
IMG_018316.JPG
IMG_018217.JPG

and heres the crippled maui waui. Ive seen it happen before but they usually die soon after. I doubt its worth continuing with, but its too late to germ another one, and Im curious to see if it makes it into flowering.. and what it might look like. if it turns out to be more trouble than its worth, ill cut her down.

IMG_017916.JPG
IMG_018120.JPG

With the little crippled maui wawi, don't give up on her...look at my current grow journal...looking at my tent...front left side...she was just a stick with 1 tiny leaf on her a few months ago, now she is budding just like the rest...just a few weeks behind...

You can try getting a 2-liter bottle of pop/or soda depending where your from, and what you call it... cut the top part off so you create a clear dome.... poke just a few holes near the top...and put this over the little injured one.... it will help raise the humidity, and help the leaf's not try so hard to suck away water, and will give time for the roots to develop...also let her dry out more between waterings...will help establish a better root system as they stretch in search of water...

Hope this helps..

the others look great so far!!!

Back
Top Bottom