Maxxis Auto Grow Journal - 2014

Nice clear Photo Shoot Maxi...

Really great picts. :goodjob: Have you smoked the Amnesia before ? I seen some of those beans on Herbie's the other day & was wondering how it is :peace:

Thanks a lot guys, ChopBro I have not tried Amnesia before but I can let you know in a month :thumb:

Mini Update:

I watered them today roughly 2L a piece, half a gallon each, the nutrients they got today were Advanced Nutrients: Grow, Micro, Bloom, Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, B-52, Bud Candy and some Canna PK 13/14. I did all of these due to them being autos and 3 weeks from harvest i threw in the PK and the Voodoo Juice to help stimulate more root growth in the new pots, I think that will be the last time of the Voodoo. Rest I guess is self explanatory, I really love the self regulating PH in the advanced nutrients three part series, and they seem to really take well with all the plants so im surely going to give them a go in the hydro next time round.

Regarding next grow already got one of the beans which will be Carmelo by Delicious Seeds, Blue dream will be bough with the rest of the goods in due time.

Thanks for tuning in

:rollit::party::ganjamon::green_heart::cheer:

Yes Sir ChronicMaxi :thumb: you feel free to use it that's how I got it :peace:

Hey all so was just letting you all know that its 12/12 now after I don't know how many days of diminishing the light. They look really good starting to fluffy up and get bigger buds already, Frosting is starting to occur as well, ak47 is lagging behind a bit in comparison to the others. Today is day 5 since last watering, so looking at feeding them today or tomorrow.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom