Mayne's Banana Purple Punch Autoflower

Day63 (69 days from seed crack)

8ml Perfect Nutes B, ( Perfect Nutes A is mainly nitrogen)
4ml Perfect Nutes Flower Girl
5ml CalMag
On Mondays

On a feed, Water(CalMag+1/2Teas Recharge), Water(CalMag+1/2Teasp Recharge) schedule
I switch them around tomorrow to get more 6000K and reduced 3500K
800 PAR
200 Watts

Not going to bad for first time autos

Will be making changes next time. Definitely topping after 2nd node and "mainlining" and most likely 1 plant only.

No pests, I pick at the leafs thru flower period with all grows to stress them.

I think the longer oblong pot they are planted in actually held off flower time because they didnt hit to much resistance or "root bound" issues.

Again, the cam is crap, so little justice in pics. Some nice chuncker Tops, and smaller buds are bigger then a bottle cap, LOL.. Still about 3-4 weeks to go, and starting to notice them picking up bulk. Might drought stress them, not sure yet. I do wait till they are pretty dry, maybe to dry as it is.

:nomo:

Thanks for cruising thru!

day63-1.png

day63-2.png

day63-3.png

day63-4.png

day63-5.png

day63-6.png

day63-7.png

Looking sweet Mayne. :Rasta:
No pests, I pick at the leafs thru flower period with all grows to stress them.
Do you mean you "remove" leaves thru the flower period? There do seem to be a lot missing.

Hi Mayne
Those plants grew very different from mine. I wonder what accounts for the difference. They sure look frosty!!
My BPP is the one in the middle.
Wow I got short branches but thick buds and you got long branches and spaced out buds. I wish we could do a smoke comparison!! Im staying tuned.

Looking sweet Mayne. :Rasta:

Do you mean you "remove" leaves thru the flower period? There do seem to be a lot missing.
LOL< yeahhhh, defoliated some like 2 days ago, experimental purposes šŸ˜¬

Hi Mayne
Those plants grew very different from mine. I wonder what accounts for the difference. They sure look frosty!!
My BPP is the one in the middle.
Wow I got short branches but thick buds and you got long branches and spaced out buds. I wish we could do a smoke comparison!! Im staying tuned.
Whats Up Stone, welcome to the grow.

Been following your grow since you started, your right, such a huge difference. Same age, same breeder, same strain.

I think some has to do with my light rig. All my grows get pretty good node spacing, but nice and chunky buds. And i didnt even use my far-red puck this run.

I was aiming at simplicity this round, why i went with Fox Farm Ocean Forest and not coco.

next 2 weeks is going to be interesting for sure Brother! for both of us.

Thanks for comin thru Man, and may the plants give you a bountiful harvest
:bongrip:

continue,

chopping in a week,

Low light (200par) and 65F till chop, 24/7

day78-12.png

day78-13.png

day78-14.png

day78-15.png

day78-16.png

day78-17.png

day78-18.png

day78-20.png

day78-21.png

day78-22.png

continue,

chopping in a week,

Low light (200par) and 65F till chop, 24/7

day78-12.png

day78-13.png

day78-14.png

day78-15.png

day78-16.png

day78-17.png

day78-18.png

day78-20.png

day78-21.png

day78-22.png
Hey Mayne
I just posted that Ill be harvesting my Banana Purple Punch this Sunday. Our plants couldn't be much more different in shape and color! I can't wait to compare smoke reports!

PXL_20240424_010022851.jpg

Beautiful Brother! Pretty wild to say the least..

Im just about all cloudy, and some clear, but i like clear/cloudy 50/50 personally.

smoke should be great, Im looking forward too, lol..

cheers Bud

getting last watering tonight. Ice cold. welllll, not ice cold, but cold. i will update with actual temp.

Tent will be around 50F with 30RH, and will keep at that till leafs droop, then will chop.

I havnt watered in a few days, and they pretty dry and probably close to droop. So will water tonight, last time.

There will be no dark period prior to chop.

Back
Top Bottom