Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

Re: Mcloadies second grow journal

I got another deer story too, I notice fishy did'nt sub my journal, but maybe he'll see this too. A couple of knuckleheads I know decided to go up in the hills and get em a doe, well they got one with the shotgun and loaded it in the back of a volkswagon convertible. All is good and they get back in town, come to the first stoplight, which is right next to the town lake, like a park kinda thing. So, this deer comes back to life at this stoplight and starts kickin the shit out of these guys so they bail from the v dub, that deer tore a hole in the vinyl top, jumped out and swam across the lake, straight into town...true story.

013445.JPG
0021146.JPG
ch9 x pow33
006830.JPG
Mexikush
0031093.JPG

Tallest plants are 12", last treatment dr. earth flower girl/water. Everything is just hummin right along. No issues. I finally got a touch of burn on the mexikush, so I know now that the others could handle a little bit more nutrient. I have turned off the humidifier, 50%Rh with recent rain. Fungus g nats still suck, and I kill them at every opportunity. They are nothing more than a chicken wing, if they don't get out of control! Oh, I did give the plants go calmag 1tsp/gal water just in case, before any issues appear in these small 2 gal. pots. Plants are very happy:high-five:

Tallest plants are 12", last treatment dr. earth flower girl/water. Everything is just hummin right along. No issues. I finally got a touch of burn on the mexikush, so I know now that the others could handle a little bit more nutrient. I have turned off the humidifier, 50%Rh with recent rain. Fungus g nats still suck, and I kill them at every opportunity. They are nothing more than a chicken wing, if they don't get out of control! Oh, I did give the plants go calmag 1tsp/gal water just in case, before any issues appear in these small 2 gal. pots. Plants are very happy:high-five:

try a 1/4 inch layer of sand on top of soil. Smothers larva that live in roots. Solved my gnats real quick

Hi folks, Evreything is cool, I removed all the plants from their space and installed a layer of cardboard underneath their visquine pan. They are growing on tile floors and I have been wondering if the roots have been getting a little too cold. I hate when the plants arent consuming water at the same rate, I'm trying to even it out without wilting anything. Everyone have a nice day!.....later!

I'm back from a brief holiday, plants are well, all in flower but one that's in transition. Next run is coming through the soil as we speak. In the process of creating a perpetual cycle, the need for a 8 bulb t5 became evident. I needed a place to maintain my mothers, and veg plants for flower. Wallymart light moves into maintaining the mothers, or anything that's not going to require intense light. The t5 goes where the wally light was and will be used for vegging and more intense lighting tasks. Pictures later in the day. The next run will be vegged in dr earth to 14" in 2 gallon pots, then transplanted into coco for the flowering process into 5 gallon pots. I may flower these plants under hps, that plan is still up for debate. The induction lighting is performing as well or better than I expected.

Wow your garden is looking good. That induction light is kicking butt man? How many watts is it? Glad your back brother!

Wow your garden is looking good. That induction light is kicking butt man? How many watts is it? Glad your back brother!

Thanks GG, it's 420 watts...LOL, I want to put it on a mover and see if I can squeeze a little more out of it. I just got an 8 bulb T5, so I'll be able to veg a bit. These plants went from 6" seedlings and clones into flower...LOL. The only one really performing is the mexikush! Next ones finish at 4 feet.

mcloadie.... all i have to say is holy shit. i am jealous of your operation!!! those pictures of your family are awesome. that indagro light is killer. you have like 12 plants under one flouro light thats crazy. im going to have to think about those lights!! keep up the awesome work man and i am hooked on this thread!!! keep safe man!
:Namaste::goodjob:

Just a couple of flower photos. I'm focusing on my trichome evaluation skills. I think Ive been harvesting them a little early. Its really hard for me too see well with the lighted 30x loupe that I have available. I recently was able to utilize a radio shack illuminated microscope, and a trusted friend and grower said he thought I took them a little early. I took one northern lights x big bud about two weeks ago. This plant was 11" tall and it yielded around a half ounce finished and dried. The smoke is absolutely incredible!, but the yield was the same at 36" as it was at 11". I will however continue to use it for my personal, If I have to give it it's own rig...LOL! This is the first thing I've produced that got me higher than I ever want to be.......moderation.....great nightime smoke.
0041032.JPG
ch9 x pow33
0011165.JPG
Brood and spawn...LOL
0041028.JPG
Mexikush. Notice the burn on guard leaf in photo, I could never decide if I was giving this strain enough nutes, so I bumped it just a little and this is what happened. The nlxbb however, didn't burn at all. So, I think I'm going to leave my nute regimen right where it was at and wait.
0021168.JPG
I want to thank everyone for taking the time to post photos and conduct these journals, the wealth of knowlege I have gained is invaluable.

If I say blue planet nutrients 3 times and click my heels together will I end up in a buried storage container in kansas with the glow of hps about me at such intensity that I gouge my own eyes out with a spork?

Dont forget to howl at the moon also....:thumb:

Hi/low for 24 hrs and current
006843.JPG
The plant in front of my hand is 12" tall and 24" wide, longer internodal spacing than I prefer, I wish I knew someone that had more space to let this plant grow to it's potential, it would be plenty happy to have been vegged longer and finish at 5-6 ft.
0031111.JPG
0021171.JPG
You can see couple of plants that just don't fit this grow, they were seeds from a friend, they will produce well, but are more suited for outdoor cultivation due to size constraints. The one on the far right, referred to as RPV has unusually large flowers for it's age.
0011169.JPG

Sneak peek of the next go round. Seeds were placed in petri dishes on the 3rd for germination, I like to add this info so anyone wanting a comparison has one. I quite often look for projects that are similar to mine in age, it tells me just how well my plants are actually doing.
005975.JPG
BTW, these are from mexikush fem seeds that I produced last go round.

Back
Top Bottom