Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

good morning Mc:) yep comes in rolls of colors!

Mornin Mc, that mexikush looks like its going to be a nice yielder bro, im keeping an eye on that one:)

It still needs work bro, the addition of genetics will take a little longer than I suspected. I need to get back in the books and look at trait isolation procedures, quit wasting time and get more sugar on em. It's funny, this variety has less sugar on it than the heavies, but the smoke runs over em, I will have this analyzed at a lab when I get comfortable with the idea. I'm legal, but trust is not something i have for govt. officials. I got the heads up that ALL communications in this country are being monitored for "key words", and I'm the dregs of this society anyway....conservative Christian biker with prior military experience and marijuana advocate, they have monitored me for at least 20 years.......in the shadows.....funny tourists taking pictures...acting like they're not. I was raised to be the person I am, and am NOT intimidated by any of this. It dosen't help that I attended experimental schools in the late 60s and early 70s. Maybe they come around to see how the experiment is going. I devote my knowlege, experience, and training to the PEOPLE, they paid for it, they get the benefits of it....peace!

the one your not geting the best yield off of is under the induction light aswell?

yep, it was a seed from a poorly documented semi random pollination, no more time wasted on it. All I have is 1 420 watt induction light. It has 18 plants in 2 gallon pots under it, with the most mature centered under it. Just watch the mexikush next to it, and yield is what we'll get! In my experience, the majority of commercially available seeds are novelties...IMHO, small yield, good smoke. I have yet to find a strain that will produce half of what the mexikush does.....that is just a fact. I'm excited to see what it yields in 400 gallon pots!

i feel you , im looking to making a room in my basement, and i mean MAKING it hahah, i want to build a room that has everything in it, i want to make a hose that comes out the ceiling with a spinner on it, like a selfserve car wash, to be able to feed all the plants and im going to grow in some 20-25 gall pots lol going to get that shit bumbing like a x-mas tree haha

i feel you , im looking to making a room in my basement, and i mean MAKING it hahah, i want to build a room that has everything in it, i want to make a hose that comes out the ceiling with a spinner on it, like a selfserve car wash, to be able to feed all the plants and im going to grow in some 20-25 gall pots lol going to get that shit bumbing like a x-mas tree haha

If a guy really thought it out, put everything where he may ever need it, put anything outside the room he could, make a central control panel that interfaces with your i phone, well, you'd have a rig! The only place I have seen proper setups is in laboratories, but they have grants.....big money! I live too far away, but they are starting research at a college around 50 miles from here, If I was closer I'd be signed up for that sooooo fast! I wonder who they are relying on to set the labs up? Probably previous research facilities.

If a guy really thought it out, put everything where he may ever need it, put anything outside the room he could, make a central control panel that interfaces with your i phone, well, you'd have a rig! The only place I have seen proper setups is in laboratories, but they have grants.....big money! I live too far away, but they are starting research at a college around 50 miles from here, If I was closer I'd be signed up for that sooooo fast! I wonder who they are relying on to set the labs up? Probably previous research facilities.
well hell that would take all the fun out of it:)

i acually have been to one of thoes! thats were i got the idea, i acually will have a tube with moving water in it so i have phed water ready to add, only thing i wish i had was more head room lol 8ft isnt enuough when you have plants that are over 6 ft ; P

i acually have been to one of thoes! thats were i got the idea, i acually will have a tube with moving water in it so i have phed water ready to add, only thing i wish i had was more head room lol 8ft isnt enuough when you have plants that are over 6 ft ; P

If you own the house you can go down with the floor...seen it done!

there u go mc, you can make that app and make millions and join the growers tycoon club ; P

My lights are already capable, I've seen it on the website....you kid's gotta work it out with the software...........I'm ignorant in that department. All the controls are already available, e switches...sensors....cmon, you guys can do it!

I know that they still get toworkMc but when it starts not being fun. well you know
Ihad fun at work and it was fun to work:) guess I'm a bit of a fuddy duddy with all that newfangled techno stuff :)
LOL, these guys still get to work fishy! I wish I could, and I do, just different kinda work now.

Yeah its just a way of getting dressed up for the ball, I used to wrap my ponytail in really cool native american wraps, now its Gorilla Snot lol

Gorilla Snot? WTF is that? LOL

I could get 1/2 inch from my subject with the fuji....the nikon will go 5-7 inches...no closer...I wish I could get the fuji fixed...it looks brand new. I took it on a trip, I think it got too hot in my bags, and just won't even power up now!

Are you talking about fixed lens cameras? I thought minimum focus distance was dictated by the lens.

I totally forgot to congradulate you on the motm contest bro so congrats you deserve it:bravo: as for cams I love my new fuji finepix hs30 exr now if I could just figure out how to use it under hps lighting I would be set lol...Im a complete newb when it comes to fancy cams, it takes great pics under the led's and im sure it will under the hps once I can figure out how to use it:)

Jon, the thing you're looking to do is adjust the white balance. You may need to experiment a bit, but you could figure out a good setting this way. In the grow room, under the same lighting conditions that you want to take your other pictures, take a picture of a piece of plain white paper. Keep taking pictures until you get a shot where the paper looks white. Now you know how much to adjust in the future.

I still think you should be doing the adjustments in post processing, but to each his own. :Namaste:

That is correct Vick, I tried to get the same model tote in a dark color, but I couldn't find one. The garbage bag would work fine if a person couldn't get the painting done. Now, I have to do some research to see what kind of paint will stick to whatever kind of plastic the tote is!

Krylon makes a line of paints called "Fusion". It's made for plastics. I used it on my clear tote and it worked great. Got it at wallyworld.

Back
Top Bottom